Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) (4201 Views)

The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by frankleesehi(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2022
A woman was left with several injuries on her knee after she luckily escaped from two rapists who attacked her.

The woman revealed that the two men attempted to rape her but she was able to outrun them.

Photos as obtained by HGS Media Plus shows the knee area of her leg covered with dust and blood.

Sharing her story on Twitter, some male users blamed her for the experience.

"Well you should be mindful about how you dress in the night I'm not trying to judge you but walking half naked in the street is very dangerous and harmful.", a male user wrote

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/03/woman-suffers-injuries-while-trying-to-escape-from-two-rapists-graphic-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Corridon: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Rape is bad but women should mind how they dress.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Zonefree(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Is she showing us thighs or the injury undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Cypress042(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Why would i rape a lady when i can afford cheap olo.sho with five hundred naira and two packet of indomie undecided

Say no to rape.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Blueace247(f): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:
Why would i rape lady when i can afford cheap olo.sho with five hundred naira and two packet of indomie undecided

Say no to rape.

Na kaduna South you dey? grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by temitope27(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Weldone madam Usain bolt grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Death to all rapist

4 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by HolyMan12: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blueace247:

Na kaduna South you dey? grin
Na Mando him dey cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by HolyMan12: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Hot and inviting kiss

Damn! Pull up the dress, yank, rip off the panties and penetrate. Give hard thrusts and pour it all it. kiss kiss

Tell her to tell you thank you and walk like a messiah. cool
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Say NO to rape.

Victims can suffer from lifelong trauma.

Luckily this girl will have physical scars only and a little emotional scars relative to an actual rape.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by ValCon888: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
It's terrible to blame rape on a woman's mode of dressing rather than the man's mindset.

At the end of the day, it's all about self-control.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by peppermint7(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Why ona no de rape mad people wer de Waka naked for street
Since it's about dressing.
Osinwin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by dettolgel: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:

So no properly dressed woman has been raped before?

What about kids that were violated you think because they didn't dress properly?

It does not matter how you dress a rapist will find reason to rape.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by lordparcel: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:
Why would i rape a lady when i can afford cheap olo.sho with five hundred naira and two packet of indomie undecided

Say no to rape.
Not girls in east

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
peppermint7:

Why ona no de rape mad people wer de Waka naked for street
Since it's about dressing.
Osinwin
no mind the fool
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Very bad, thank God for her
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Cypress042(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
lordparcel:
Not girls in east
grin You're very correct
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by DjRickyNG: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blunt minded individuals blaming rape on d lady's ways of dressing is beyond stupidity. A rapist will always b rapist when there's slight Opportunity to perpetrate the act. Doesn't matter if a girl wears agbada or what ever. All that is required of a rapist is a lonely environment to carry out d act without being caught.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Abizz: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
May Devil in his infinite wickedness punish your generation.
The numerous toddlers being abused sexually by you lots do dress indecently?
Demented rap!st.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Corridon: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Abizz:

May Devil in his infinite wickedness punish my generation.
The numerous toddlers being abused sexually by we lots do dress indecently? I'm a
Demented rap!st.
You mean am?
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by amb567(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
why will they do such of a thing,god will jugde them 100%sure why will they go and rape and injured woman
say know to rapist
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by talk2hb1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Evidence to prove they tried to rape her, women and rape attempt Sha.
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by GeneralPula: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
ValCon888:

It's terrible to blame rape on a woman's mode of dressing rather than the man's mindset.

Truly, there’s no justification for rape, but there’s something called *victim precipitation*. Go and read about it..

You don’t put your yam outside and expect a goat passing by to be reasonable enough not to check on it..

There are diff Psycho amidst human - killers, rapist, kidnappers etc.

Most times, Killers do lure girls with money. Why? Cuz they understand there’s this entitlement mentality they possess..

In such scenario, It’s wrong to kill, it’s also not right to have entitlement mentality..
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralPula:

Truly, there’s no justification for rape, but there’s something called *victim precipitation*. Go and read about it..

You don’t put your yam outside and expect a goat passing by to be reasonable enough not to check on it..

There are diff Psycho amidst human - killers, rapist, kidnappers etc.

Most times, Killers do lure girls with money. Why? Cuz they understand there’s this entitlement mentality they possess..

In such scenario, It’s wrong to kill, it’s also not right to have entitlement mentality..

A senseless, trashy, disjointed write up deviating from the main point which is rape,

The question is, those that don't dress scantily or cover up well, babies, toddlers, handicaps, what attracts them to rapists? Explain victim precipitation in this instance, and does that justify being raped? Because you are trying stupidly to validate their actions, same way you are trying stupidly to justify kidnappers, killers, reason for doing what they do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by PaNnamdi: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
HolyMan12:

Hot and inviting kiss

Damn! Pull up the dress, yank, rip off the panties and penetrate. Give hard thrusts and pour it all it. kiss kiss

Tell her to tell you thank you and walk like a messiah. cool
Na so gay robbers go break into your house,pull off your dirty boxers and rape ur stinky anus until it leaks like tinubu own cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by holluwizzy: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
cry

The problem with Dickson, I don't just understand ooo.

The gravity of the offence need to be revisited.

Like castrate or die by hanging the balls.

frankleesehi:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/03/woman-suffers-injuries-while-trying-to-escape-from-two-rapists-graphic-photo/

Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by Holybaddo: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fake Story

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by GeneralPula: 3:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Biglittlelois:

A senseless, trashy, disjointed write up deviating from the main point which is rape,

The question is, those that don't dress scantily or cover up well, babies, toddlers, handicaps, what attracts them to rapists? Explain victim precipitation in this instance, and does that justify being raped? Because you are trying stupidly to validate their actions, same way you are trying stupidly to justify kidnappers, killers, reason for doing what they do.
Didn’t you read me right? I clearly said there’s no justification for rape. Wasn’t justifying rape or any crime. There’s no justification for any crime..

As much as I’ll like to talk more, you seem to lack manners of interaction..
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by heniford2: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2022
ValCon888:

how do one dress naked and walk in gato areas waiting she dey find palava
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by chariisGRACE(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2022
What if one of the guys paid her for sex, only for her to discover that she'll be doing dual mission?

Rape has to be the cheapest word these days.
For iOS devices within Port Harcourt, please hit me up @0907.071.0870
Re: Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

Hot and inviting kiss

Damn! I Pull up Her dress, yank, rip off her panties and penetrate. Give her hard thrusts and pour all my hot seed in it. kiss kiss

Tell her to tell me thank you and walk like a messiah. cool

Bros shey you be rapist ni?
but your depicts you of being a holy man

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin / Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband / The Tragic Story Behind Wyclef's Song: 'Diallo Diallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.