Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,168 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle (5452 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Babagana zullum Spotted Riding Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Beremx(f): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
The Myndless one would have done it. Na im way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Helgreenluv(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sucre6:

Aswear they ban someone without even verifying anything, my best mode remains lalasticlala. Lala can never ban u unjustly, lala only bans when it's too obvious that u have over step boundaries

Other modes ban like their salaries increases according to the ban they do on hourly basics angry
Very true. God bless lalasticlala. Mynd44 if you like ban me again. Na you sabi. Being a moderator doesn't mean that you have made it in life. Try dey use your head think before you act. Instead of behaving like a zombie

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by EmiLoKanMyAss: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Seun shame dey shame me.. The world now knows his true colour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Seun is a weak man.

How can children raised and fed with HATE, full of anger, perdition and sorrow be controlling/threatening you Everytime over what's done on Nairaland angry

You allow them using bot to create likes, we call your attention, nothing is done.

Most of The thread we created, I as an example for Tinubu is not allowed to Grace fp while that of Pandora criminal graces fp easily courtesy of lala, the nlfpmoddd.

That's not how it should be.

Ipob criminals shouldn't be controlling u Everytime.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Vulturereloaded: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chaiiii. The reputation seun built over the years, going down the drain. What happens after tinubu is gone, can seun live with the consequences of his actions? cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by faceland: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
All these are foolishness. Who would vote for Tinubu because he can ride bike? Who are they fooling?

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lalasticlala the Nlfpmod should be sanctioned for all his one-sidednesa. But no, seun is a very weak man

LadyExcellency:
Seun isn't involved, this I can vouch for. Such isn't in his character.

This is why Nairaland needs a politically neutral (seems impossible) moderator but where it becomes impossible, a supervising administration should oversee the sectional moderators chosen from left/center/right/liberal for balanced arbitration.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by NothingDoMe: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
I thought Lalasticlala quit as mod.
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Chaiiii. The reputation seun built over the years, going down the drain. What happens after tinubu is gone, can seun live with the consequences of his actions? cry cry

He is an example of someone that can be talented yet has no sense of leadership...very weak and unstable person...he cant even control his moderators...he will be adding box shadow to the platform as if that is what matters

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by omenka(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Seun, grow some balls and stop kowtowing to the Iboes for Christ sake!!!!

Take a cue from Suzan Ade Coker and Kemi!! This attitude of yours is nauseating!! Isn't it evident these people are hell bent on having you do their bidding at all cost, especially removing Mynd44 as a moderator?

They always up in arms against him, acussing him of bias. Meanwhile, people like myself can't even recount the number of times our moniker has come under the hammer of the same moderator they accuse of bias.

TheNiceGuy, y'all should speak some balls into your brother!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
Mynd44 will kill this site.The other day he moved a thread of fake news about Kwankwaso meeting with Ganduje to the front page without any verifiable link.

I kept searching online for such a story but there was no such reports in all the media
mynd44 is a confirmed tribaaal biiguttt. Followded by JAMO or what his name again. I cant wait to kill a snake for Lalastical the only mod without bias

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by omenka(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Lalasticlala the Nlfpmod should be sanctioned for all his one-sidednesa. But no, seun is a very weak man

Leave them. They'd NEVER complain about that one, it has to be Seun and Mynd44 all the time. Very hopelessly bias and clannish people.

Look at Rule 9 for instance. They break it with reckless abandon, and no one sanctions them. But they don't ever see their own faults.

Shebi dem been say dem go boycott the forum create their own. Whatever happened to that plan? They should get the phuck out already.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
omenka:

Take a cue from Suzan Ade Coker and Kemi!! This attitude of yours is nauseating!! Isn't it evident these people are hell bent on having you do their bidding at all cost, especially removing Mynd44 as a moderator?

They always up in arms against him, acussing him of bias. Meanwhile, people like myself can't even recount the number of times our moniker has come under the hammer of the same moderator they accuse of bias.

shatap
Stop talking nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Mckandre(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
omenka:

i think ure foolish for saying this,everything is always tribalism. what befit a moderator that clamors on misinformation? U left the most important thing to talk trash, how petty? seun is more reasonable than you are, anuofia akporokuundecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
omenka:

so you're expecting Seun to destroy his platform in order to please you ?
hmmmm
I keep saying dude you need to grow up
stop behaving like a toddler.
chaiiii comparing Seun to Kemi
haaaa omenka iroh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Goodday90(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
omenka:

You don’t normally post twice on a thread but e be like this one pain you die
You are angry that they burst your sick old druggie
Wonders shall never end

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by LadyExcellency: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Seun is a weak man.

How can children raised and fed with HATE, full of anger, perdition and sorrow be controlling/threatening you Everytime over what's done on Nairaland angry

You allow them using bot to create likes, we call your attention, nothing is done.

Most of The thread we created, I as an example for Tinubu is not allowed to Grace fp while that of Pandora criminal graces fp easily courtesy of lala, the nlfpmoddd.

That's not how it should be.

Ipob criminals shouldn't be controlling u every time.

You and your paymasters want to destroy Seun's business by forcing tribalism and sectionalism on him. No business thrives on pleasing a section of the country.

Neutrality is the centerpiece of business growth.

How many adverts have you placed on Nairaland and of what worth?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Don't mind the tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
omenka:
Leave them. They'd NEVER complain about that one, it has to be Seun and Mynd44 all the time. Very hopelessly bias and clannish people.

Look at Rule 9 for instance. They break it with reckless abandon, and no one sanctions them. But they don't ever see their own faults.

Shebi dem been say dem go boycott the forum create their own. Whatever happened to that plan? They should get the phuck out already.
omenka even a toddler can see through your dubious motives of creating rift where there's none.
you want to use Seun to propagate your hate for igbos
dude do you think everyone is so dumb not to see through your childish motive.
inconsequential Benue man always pitching two major tribe.
to what possible end Kenedy ?
na wa for you ooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
omenka:
He has gone "I'll question the moderators".

Smh.

Never seen a man that succumbs so easily to bullying. Tufiakwa!!

I shake my head whenever I think about his attitude in comparison to what this site would have been like was it owned by an iboe man. I'm sure by now all the accounts sympathetic to APC would have been suspended. These tyrants just want total domination wherever they find themselves.
stale
omenka Seun will never yield to your manipulation of using him to propagate your hate for igbos
God bless Nairaland
God bless real Omoluabis

11 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by iSense247: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
Mynd44 will kill this site.The other day he moved a thread of fake news about Kwankwaso meeting with Ganduje to the front page without any verifiable link.

I kept searching online for such a story but there was no such reports in all the media
Can you imagine? Mr Seun, Mynd44 deserves to rest. He is too partisan for this job.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Kingozymandias(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
omenka:

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Fkmodhi: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
mynd44 bigot moderator we don burst you lol...

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by zeuss: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shameless liars .... sarrki?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by GeneralOjukwu: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Seun isn't involved, this I can vouch for. Such isn't in his character.

This is why Nairaland needs a politically neutral (seems impossible) moderator but where it becomes impossible, a supervising administration should oversee the sectional moderators chosen from left/center/right/liberal for balanced arbitration.

Seun has approached me for this honour.

He begged and begged. This is a picture of him and his family.

I am still considering because I learnt he's damn stingy sha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by GeneralOjukwu: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Mynd44. ..

The earlier you tame these igbo bigots the better.

Your sacked colleague was very ruthless in taking down pro Yoruba commenters.

He doesn't waste time to give 1 year bans. What are you waiting for ? You are so unbiased you still ban we pro Yoruba folks.

When will you and Seun understand Igbos will ALWAYS attack you no matter the good you do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by GeneralOjukwu: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Seun and Tinubu will ALWAYS be rich.

Better spend time trying to pull yourself and family out of poverty instead of worrying over your superiors....

I am giving you free good advice. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by GeneralOjukwu: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
NothingDoMe:
I thought Lalasticlala quit as mod.

He was actually fired. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by GeneralOjukwu: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
omenka:

I have written to Mynd44 and Seun several times.

They are liberal Yorubas who unfortunately feel that those flatin0s can be reasoned with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Aladdin1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
But seriously, God will frustuate anyone that wants nigerians to make the mistake of electing a senile vegetable as president again.this has gone beyond a joke.we cant be deceived a second time.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by wiseone28: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Make una kill una selves for politicians that their children are in abroad enjoying in the beach with naked girls..

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Useless and foolish seun ose_iwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja / N5.108trn In 8 Months: Hardship Unabated In States Despite Huge Allocations / Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.