Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) (6870 Views)

Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Revealed: Tinubu and Buhari are behind Osinbajo's Declaration / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by nostradamoss: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

This is Charly boy. He is 71years but looks 40+

You can't determine someones age by mere looking at their physical appearance.

Mumu show us he's birth certificate
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Siwel25:
Ure too dull to understand Sarcasm? Obideens are Olodos! He uploaded her video to mock people like you..

Says a mumu that doesn't know the meaning of sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by famouscargo4u: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
The truth is coming out small small.

Tinubu is 71 years and his daughter is 72 years. Is God not wonderful?

Ok, lets assume he wanted to write 62 but mistakenly wrote 72 because 6 & 7 are close.

Daughter = 62years.
Father = 71years.

Age difference = 9years.

May Thïefnubu not happen to Nigeria.

Stop thinking with your anus. that was pure Sarcasm.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

No she's 36...

shatap and check wiki
You are stupeed!!! omo iran kiran.

She was crowned iyaloja at the age of 34 few years back and you are here arguing foolishly
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Mumu define sarcasm for me. Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Batam:

You are stupeed!!! omo iran kiran.

She was crowned iyaloja at the age of 34 few years back and you are here arguing foolishly

hahahahahaha..

So Genevieve senior the lady?

common gettat from there osiso

onye ala
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
4teenblaq:

With all due respect sir, I think you should go and have your brain checked!!

How do you think she is in her 40s? You don't even have a proof for that. Just a mere assertion based on sentiment. Smh
You and your fellow stupidiots are the one to have their brain checked.
That is how your people are propagating falsehood that Buhari is dead and is Jubril El-sudani that is in Aso rock.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahaha..

So Genevieve senior the lady?

common gettat from there osiso

onye ala
I put it you that all of you that believe Tinubu daughter is 62 are the dumbest set of people I have ever seen
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Vote4Obi: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Softmirror:

HIS DAUGHTER MUST BE SO BLESSED.

What point are you trying to make by gathering her old pictures together? Even one of those pictures show she is is already well advanced in age.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Arielle: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Do you know the meaning of sarcasm? I doubt it.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Batam:
All of you saying Tinubu's daughter is 62 years are pure propagandists, are your eyes paining you
The womans is still in her 40s from her pictures displayed above

See this one. Lolz
Your own worst sef

1 Like

Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Slynation(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Batam:
All of you saying Tinubu's daughter is 62 years are pure propagandists, are your eyes paining you
You are Olodo for not knowing a make up/make over can turn a 90years lady to sweet 21...be there deceiving yourself
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by DukeofUmueri247: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Siwel25:
Ure too dull to understand Sarcasm? Obideens are Olodos! He uploaded her video to mock people like you..
And he ended up mocking EMILOKAN...BAT is above 80 even WIKI can attest to that..
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thieffnubu grin

Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wahala
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by seom: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Want to rank better on the search engine? Are you looking for the best and most affordable SEO company in India? With SEOMEXPERTS, you can ace the search engine optimization game and attain higher levels of growth.We are the best SEO agency in Delhi and India, with over six years of experience and unmatched customer service. With the best white-hat SEO techniques of 2022, we can help you move up on Google. https://seomexperts.com/
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by DaInferno(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

charlyboy own d baffle me ever since I discovered...dude must be doing some kind of fortifications or something. I've not seen any 71year old do what he does
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
DaInferno:
charlyboy own d baffle me ever since I discovered...dude must be doing some kind of fortifications or something. I've not seen any 71year old do what he does

There's nothing like fortification.

Its achievable through exercise and healthy diet.

This is Wendy Ida. She's 61 years old.

Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Batam:

It's not just only bad eyesight.

It's low IQ. Who else will saw a 3rd Class in Philosophy is better than a 1st Class in Accounting?
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by DukeofUmueri247: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Arielle:

Do you know the meaning of sarcasm? I doubt it.
The guy just hear the word "SARCASM" today...He no know the meaning...
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=nostradamoss post=117258870][/quote]na so una dey take head carry family problem.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by emerged01(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Person dey wine you and u open thread to display your ignorance. How old is Tinubu to have given birth to 72yrs old woman? Non of the old politician don get 72yrs old child.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by sani90(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
In Burna Boy's voice"E don Cast..." Last Last Na Tunubu go Chop Breakfast.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Niwdog(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Softmirror:

HIS DAUGHTER MUST BE SO BLESSED.
is Kate henshaw older than this lady you post her pics
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by nostradamoss: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lanretoye:
na so una dey take head carry family problem.

Una so your family dey stupid
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by afbstrategies: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Yes We Can.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Naijanascam: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
olisaEze:
It’s getting harder and harder for even them to keep track of all their lies! grin grin

Lies has many versions and chapters.....it depends on which they want to select from..... That's why they always disgracing themselves with distorted facts

Truth is has no lookalike
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Softmirror: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Niwdog:
is Kate henshaw older than this lady you post her pics

WHO IS KATE HENSHAW SOUNDS LIKE A KOREAN.
Re: Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
nostradamoss:

Una so your family dey stupid
na so your life dey take scatter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other / Edo Central PDP Committee Adjourns Screening, 2 Aspirants Support Ighodalo / Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.