Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man (7222 Views)

Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. / Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) / Kidnapper Arrested In Owerri After Withdrawing Ransom From Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by honeric01(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2011
Sorry for him sha, but make him drop!
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2011
Why people dey shout anyhow dey curse Nigeria, I'd rather be known as corrupt than come from Sudan or Somalia, MaKe una stop all this yeye sentiments jor, Dey talk anyhow,

Ask for Mikel!! Your Papa loss, yet you still play for Chealsea, but when Nigeria invite you say make you come play, you go get headache injury or boil for blockus,

You must drop like 50million before boys go look ur face, Pay them the money,
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by TenKobo1: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2011
“I have always tried to help the country in every way I can, playing for the country, serving the country. This is the time for the country to help me in this situation''.

I think Mikel should concentrate on the abduction and leave this line of ''helping the country'' out of it, he did not help the country, infact On the reverse, the country helped him. So let's talk about the kidnap.
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Hoodrat(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2011
Okija_juju:

Why people dey shout anyhow dey curse Nigeria, I'd rather be known as corrupt than come from Sudan or Somalia, MaKe una stop all this yeye sentiments jor, Dey talk anyhow,

Ask for Mikel!! Your Papa loss, yet you still play for Chealsea, but when Nigeria invite you say make you come play, you go get headache injury or boil for blockus,

You must drop like 50million before boys go look your face, Pay them the money,

I second that brother you have said the real truth of it all and may God bless your wisdom.
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by sicily4u: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2011
all the Chelsea fans are IDIOTT and USELESS
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by sonya4all(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2011
Where are all those nigerian prophets,like t.b joshua,he should prophesy to us where they r hiding him,.Do u believe in miracle? Lol.No be only bad thing naija prophets they see?
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2011
Mikel, i must say u really crack me up with your statement indeed. U don dey help the country. In what way? Na nations cup u carry or na world cup? Abegi pay us our money!
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Kalman(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2011
He has an obligation to give enormously, back to charity. The money he ends is taxpayer's and unless that happens, we will have this occurring over and over and over again.

The Rich, in not only Nigeria, but the world at large are a target now. Face it. If you wear the Crown, then you have to act the King. Otherwise try being a servant.

A word is enough for the Rich. I have said my own.
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2011
d kidnppers need money to fund boko haram activities i guess, boko is broke.
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by hrhjnr(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The kidnappers are Man U fans. . . .bunch of kidnappers,cheats and thugs !

shatap there wetin u dey talk sef, bunch of haters, dont concentrate on trying to win this yr, Ode grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Tricici(f): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2011
sad How sad. JOS? Surprising enough.They r once again only after d £££ rite? So they should voice d price out and free d papa pls
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by sicily4u: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2011
@Sike

is your father and mother that is mad infact your entire family, idiots
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Estyrhema(f): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2011
this guy is a hustler and it paid off at last, y can't these militants hustle too? must they alwys eat from someone else ?? angry

MILITANTS MAKE YOURSELVES USEFUL!!!
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2011
Wetin u dey talk sef?! So kidnapping no be hussle?!

Tell Mikel say if e reach friday, the money go get belle o,
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2011
dat guy na national property ooh, if i be am, i go dey do staedy escoba for any naija match, to pay dem back.
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
X-factoria:

Guy, you must be the one under a form of illusion. Woodcook is right. Mikel gets paid handsomely for any match he plays for Nigeria. Even Civil servants including policemen who are daily exposed to risk don't get paid as much in a year as what Mikel earns playing just one match for Nigeria. When the players don't get paid, they put up all kinds of attitude including shunning subsequent matches meanwhile NIPOST Pensioneers are being owed for 76months!

Maybe you need to check the meaning of service again.

X-factoria thanks a lot for that!! Am glad there are still people like you out here in NL. It baffles me when most people on NL can't use their head when their is need for it.
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by lastpage: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
If you POOR! Problems!! shocked shocked

If you rich small! Wahala!! angry angry

Wetin dey happin for dis Naija sef?

What about the "looting" Politicians? How come una never k*d.n*p them? lipsrsealed

BTW: Someone asked the Pastors / G.O's / Ministers / e.t.c to "see vision" and help us locate Papa Mike?
Naaah, except you promise them a share of the booty, "Gawd has refused to speak to them this time around"! wink wink

Mumu-cious citizens! grin
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
Kalman:

He has an obligation to give enormously, back to charity. The money he ends is taxpayer's and unless that happens, we will have this occurring over and over and over again.

The Rich, in not only Nigeria, but the world at large are a target now. Face it. If you wear the Crown, then you have to act the King. Otherwise try being a servant.

A word is enough for the Rich. I have said my own.

The above quote shows symptoms of entitlement mentality coupled with a serious poverty mindset. Mikel Obi developed his talent and worked hard to make it. He doesn't "owe" anything to anybody, least of all people looking for an excuse to enter the pockets of productive people. If he feels obliged to give to charity, then all well and good. Owe ko, Owe (proverb) ni. Better go do your own hustle, then you can dump it all on charity and hungry people who want to eat, but not do anything.

Mikel abeg pay the kidnappers if they ask for ransom o! And those guys who say na man u fans kidnap in papa, lmao!
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by eghost247(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
feel sorry for him hope his father is found
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Concept(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
Shei!! Guys just like bashing one another.

Kidnapping cannot be justified in anyway. Right! They need money but they went for the wrong target. Anybody that uses is God given gift to achieve success worths living in that path. However, those that cornered success at the back door. e.g politicians that still have their Mamas, Papas, Uncles, Nieces, Nephews, Cousins even domestic animals because some of them take care of these animals than people they govern. So enough ransom to go round. Why going for ordinary citizen who has also struggle to find his way out of the darkness created by this lunatic who called themselves leaders?

Please release Mikel's father. We are all striving to be great, then it could be any of us here tomorrow. You can only support this act if you do not see yourself making it because if you are, then your family are automated abduction[b][/b].
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by kaze4blues(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
9ja don tire me ooo
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by YoruIgbo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
A country in great descend, hopefully Naija will rock the bottom soon and may be the saying that ''After the peak of darkness comes the light'' and may be Naija will rise if we fall completely
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by lolade4(f): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
My heart goes out to the family, I pray he is found or returned safely
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
all those bashing mikel cos his father was kidnapped,simple question,if you were mikel,how would you feel
useless bunch of unashamed thugs.you say he gets paid handsomely for playing for nigeria,is it the 2k dols or max 5 k dols for match compared to 80k pounds a week plus endorsements he earns at chelsea.he can comfortably not play for naija and he will never ever still lack.by the time they kidnap every footballer family,lets see how many would want to play for naija
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by pcp: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by MrCork17: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hardeyorlah:

Thank God am poor.

madam. didnt they paint your house? Anyways, u look poor. (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by ssjalo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
[td]Go job boys.  Grin Grin Mikel must drop some thing for us. [/td]

I AM SUSPECTING YOU GUY, POLICE SHOULD PAY YOU A VISIT I THINK
Re: Mikel Begs Kidnapper To Let Him Go,he's An Old Man by harakiri(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
woodcook:

I pity the guy sha but this lines I don;t agree with “I have always tried to help the country in every way I can, playing for the country, serving the country. This is the time for the country to help me in this situation." was he not paid? I mean heavily paid? The only people serving our country who are in a position to make such comment are teachers, few honest police officers who day and night put their lives on the line and the military despite being paid peanut they serve this nation more than any sect of people, name it;the  civil war, Liberia, Mogadishu, Sudan, Bakassi etc. When all these fat feed athletes start whining about serving the country it makes me want to throw up.

Oh yeah? Really? How about Kanu Nwankwo? Hasn't he done enough for Nigeria already? Or does he need to give you his bank account details, make you a signatory, give you his atm pin and his assets before you assert he's done enough? What have YOU done for the country? When last did you help a brother in need? When last did you give alms to beggars?

Freaking haterz! ! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 People At Computer Village Recieves "666" Mark On Their Forehead Through Calls / What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. / What You Need To Know About The Date 8-8-?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.