Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter (3221 Views)

Npower: Update From Benue State Focal Person / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by ezenwaez(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The Deployment Letter

Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that have obtained their ppa letters otherwise known as the Npower deployment letter can follow the process below for each category to locate the Npower focal person and stamp their deployment letter.

N-TEACH: After the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary must have downloaded the ppa letter, the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary has to take the ppa letter to his or her place of primary assignment for acceptance or rejection, once accepted the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary is to take the approved deployment letter to the state Npower focal person for further approval and stamping of the ppa letter, the state Npower focal person for N-Teach is located at the state ministry for education, for Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries posted to schools.

N-AGRO: After the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary must have downloaded the deployment letter, the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary has to take the deployment letter to his or her place of primary assignment for acceptance or rejection, once accepted the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary is to take the approved deployment letter to the state ministry for agriculture that is where the state Npower focal person for N-Agro beneficiaries is located, once the deployment letter is approved and stamped it has to be uploaded back to the Npower portal.

N-HEALTH: After the Npower beneficiary must have downloaded the ppa letter from the Npower portal, the Npower beneficiary has to take the ppa letter to his or her place of assignment for acceptance or rejection, (please note that rejection is for Npower applicants that wants to redeploy from their current place of primary assignment) once accepted the Npower beneficiary is to take the approved deployment letter to the state Npower focal person for further approval and stamping of the ppa letter, the state Npower focal person for N-Health is located at the state ministry for health.

1 Like

Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Stanweezy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Untop 30k not even a permanent job, we need Obi to reset this country

1 Like

Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Tolams16(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2022
We have downloaded the letter, but it is showing blank? What should we do?
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by ezenwaez(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Tolams16:
We have downloaded the letter, but it is showing blank? What should we do?
It is now available for download.
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Alphastudent(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please how do i fix verify your account on my dashboard?
I have been posted but tab to upload my letter is not there
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Obere4u: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please, when is it ending? Uploading of ppa because I was posted to a state but I'm no longer in that state, I have mailed them for state redeployment today. I was posted yesterday night
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by joeflikky(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pls i need more clarification, are they now redeploying C1 again cos my ppa has changed to a new location?
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
ezenwaez:
How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The Deployment Letter

Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that have obtained their ppa letters otherwise known as the Npower deployment letter can follow the process below for each category to locate the Npower focal person and stamp their deployment letter.

N-TEACH: After the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary must have downloaded the ppa letter, the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary has to take the ppa letter to his or her place of primary assignment for acceptance or rejection, once accepted the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary is to take the approved deployment letter to the state Npower focal person for further approval and stamping of the ppa letter, the state Npower focal person for N-Teach is located at the state ministry for education, for Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries posted to schools.

N-AGRO: After the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary must have downloaded the deployment letter, the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary has to take the deployment letter to his or her place of primary assignment for acceptance or rejection, once accepted the Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiary is to take the approved deployment letter to the state ministry for agriculture that is where the state Npower focal person for N-Agro beneficiaries is located, once the deployment letter is approved and stamped it has to be uploaded back to the Npower portal.

N-HEALTH: After the Npower beneficiary must have downloaded the ppa letter from the Npower portal, the Npower beneficiary has to take the ppa letter to his or her place of assignment for acceptance or rejection, (please note that rejection is for Npower applicants that wants to redeploy from their current place of primary assignment) once accepted the Npower beneficiary is to take the approved deployment letter to the state Npower focal person for further approval and stamping of the ppa letter, the state Npower focal person for N-Health is located at the state ministry for health.

stream 2 Anambra yet to be deployed
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Ctony1: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Must focal whatever also sign and stamp..?
Weytin be all these whala finding focal person up and down after the needed PPA had already signed.

I hv uploaded my letter like dat.. Only d signature of my PPA head.. And it was successfully uploaded without any problem

1 Like

Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by poiZon: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

I was posted before the glitch, now my dashboard is showing not yet posted.

Na Akwaibom(N-Agro)..

Any hope again...
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by ThinkSmarter: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2022
someone should be at the local government level to sign on behalf of the state focal person.
The applicants have been physically and biometrically verified.
Bandits are laying siege on some roads leading to the state capitals.

1 Like

Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by SmartODINO: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
What happens to those persons that printed and uploaded their PPA letters before the inclusion of focal person on the PPA letters?
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by kelechiodo(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Why do focal person demands #3000 to sign the PPA. Is it not abnormal.
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by lookingfly: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

what Abuja?......what happens if your PPA refuses to accept or reject you?
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Ngoziezel(f): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please after uploading my acceptance letter....how do I confirm that it has been uploaded successfully on my dashboard?
The guy that uploaded it said it went successfully...but my dashboard hasn't changed..it is still showing "You are yet to upload your Acceptance letter".
Is the status supposed to change?

Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Ngoziezel(f): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please after uploading my acceptance letter....how do I confirm that it has been uploaded successfully on my dashboard?
The guy that uploaded it said it went successfully...but my dashboard hasn't changed..it is still showing "You are yet to upload your Acceptance letter".
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Paulheyman: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dear op
Most people are facing challenges in uploading the signed deployment letter. Please kindly do something about it

Thanks
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Chukslar: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
My acceptance letter not uploading.

I have been trying it for 2 days now.
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Seeck: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Please my sister is in Batch C stream 1, August stipend that was uploaded on the dashboard, hers has disappeared. I don't know if anyone can help with information on what this means and what to do about it. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by xetuhc: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
stream 1 should rush to there ppa or they wont get there stipend
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by AiiJay22: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
I have not been posted yet. what could be the problem?
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by kelechiodo(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2022
Ngoziezel:

When you upload successfully, the status will change to reupload ppa
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by decency3890(f): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Please who knows where folio holding limited is in Anambra state even google don’t know the address and they did even include the local government
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by nzeobi(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Please I got a message to come to state ministry of budget and then I checked my dashboard is showing preselected.
Am N-agro, what should I do please what next is expected of me
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by jaido007: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

the deployment tab has disappeared from my dashboard, can’t download the PPA letter. Is there any hope?
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by ezenwaez(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
jaido007:
the deployment tab has disappeared from my dashboard, can’t download the PPA letter. Is there any hope?
Network glitch check back later.
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by kelechiodo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
jaido007:

Go to edit on your dashboard
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by jaido007: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
kelechiodo:

Go to edit on your dashboard
I have clicked on edit. Did not see anything. Or what next should i click
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by Tolams16(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2022
My deployment address has disappeared and anytime I download my letter it still shows blank. Is this a general issue, or what should I do?
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by ezenwaez(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tolams16:
My deployment address has disappeared and anytime I download my letter it still shows blank. Is this a general issue, or what should I do?
Check back later.
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by neztar: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
ezenwaez:
Check back later.
are we getting any stipend this month ending? C2
Re: How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter by ezenwaez(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
neztar:
are we getting any stipend this month ending? C2
Stream 2 will be paid after all deployment process is completed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Hospitals Management Board Has Started Screening??? / Sales! Sales!! Sales!!! / Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.