Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) (38375 Views)

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Picardor2: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Nonsense Peter Obi is a terrorist sympathizer

Sometimes politics blind ur sense of reasoning. Ipob was never a terrorist organisation whether u believe it or not. The Buhari govt made it look like that and u knw it. The fulanis killing ppl all around Nigeria were never called terrorists. They call them herdsmen. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by steeltrust: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
I’m not Igbo and I can tell you for free
Ipob are not terrorist
They re regional agitators just like Yoruba agitators

There are bad element in every organization and ipob is not different

If buhari did what Gej did
We won’t even know if ipob exist or not

And for your info

This your propaganda will not sell

And tell thieftinubu who doesn’t believe in one Nigeria that he can never rule Nigeria
Let him go to irabiji
Only there he can be president

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Halo22:
So in ur shallow understanding, u failed to comprehend what Peter Obi meant by IPOBians are not terrorists and hence ur reason for dishing out unwarranted tantrums on the man ordained by both the mortals and the immortals to pilot the affairs of the country even to ur own favor. Well, ur moniker says it all.

Ordained by the devil
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin FAKE NEWS. grin grin from Ochanga market cheesy tongue
post=117274609:

Tinubu is sponsored OPC that killed many northerners in Lagos when he was governor
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
This useless propaganda is not going to change our minds
So senseless urchins should kiss our arsee grin

Ipob terrorists masquerading as Zombidient monkey. Change or no change, your Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by gidgiddy: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Any support for OBI is support for the actualization of Biafra. Don't be deceived. Most Igbos are Nigerians in the day and Biafra at night. I just pity those gullible buffoons that thinks they are supporting a movement for better Nigeria.

They are actually abetting and aiding the enthronement of the worst enemies of the Nigerian state. A group of ethnocentric individuals that have been at war with the Nigerian state since independence.

An ethnic conscious people that want Nigeria divided at all cost... One out of more than 250 ethnic tribes that can't live peacefully with others and themselves. I repeat, do not empower the Igbos with the powers and military apparatus of this nation, they will start a war.

Which is more reason why Nigeria should let Igbos go their way as Biafra rather than us giving each other headache in a useless 'one Nigeria' that has achieved nothing
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Picardor2: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Peter Gregory Obi is the number one custodian and protector of Ipob.
He supports their activities wholesomely without remorse for the atrocities caused by these misfits.

That's whom Pingos are trying to force upon Nigerians.

Just watch how they will want to rub this on Tinubu...

Pingos are a one big sorry mess!

May God punish u and ur generation if all u just said about this man Obi is a lie. AMEN. THAT MEANS U AND UR GENERATION WILL BE CURSED FOR LIFE
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by MrCuteking(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Obi himself is scared of his life. If he speak against IPOB terrorists, they will target him and first declare him as an efulefu and then murder him in cold blood.

Obi is a weakling. Obi is also an extreme bigot both religious wise and ethnic wise.

Even when we’ve seen cases of IPOB killing people, terrorizing SE’ners, Obi still think they are not terrorists yet the same man go about screaming about bandits in the North as terrorists.

Show me where Tinubu spoke against Oduduwa.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by okwusdaddy: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Obi himself is scared of his life. If he speak against IPOB terrorists, they will target him and first declare him as an efulefu and then murder him in cold blood.

Obi is a weakling. Obi is also an extreme bigot both religious wise and ethnic wise.

Even when we’ve seen cases of IPOB killing people, terrorizing SE’ners, Obi still think they are not terrorists yet the same man go about screaming about bandits in the North as terrorists.

They are not terrorist,they are separatist. Terrorist are different
from sepratist. This kind of thing happens all over the world.An example is Spain.The UN recongnizes sepratist as a right that's why they have asked for the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu.But here in Nigeria we play politics with everything due to the fact that politics has become the biggest industry in Nigeria.Peter Obi is right and he would be best suited to solve the problem of Ipob according to international best practices. This is very important becuase no nation can live in isolation the world has become global village. Don't be fooled by people like Reno who are only after thier pockets afterall he is an also an American citizen.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Latakia:
He's IPOB number one main backer who said IPOB are not terrorists. He said they are NGO. And the idiot is expecting votes from patriotic Nigerians. Obi want to extend the SIT AT HOME every Monday in the whole of Nigeria.
Say No To Terrorist.
Tinubu is main sponsor of OPC that killed many northerners in Lagos when he was governor and they are supporting him for 2023 grin grin

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by gidgiddy: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
This video and others that show the gruesome killing of innocent Nigerians should be shown to voters so that we can vote wisely to prevent IPOB sympathizers from occupying the highest office in the land

I wonder why you Nigerians didn't remember this when you were electing and re-electing a Fulani man called Buhari as President as herdsmen from his tribe were masacaring people across Nigeria?

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by genkins(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
ipobarethieves:
what are u looking for undecided? A man told us IPOBPIGS aren't TERRORISTS/he live with them(what does that tell u okoronta angry undecided?) Same ipob kidnap a policeman and about to behead him sad cry cry and ur OBI told us they Igbos/ESN are his family cheesy grin. WIND don blow,we Don see OBI yansh sad

You will have to provide the man. You were paid, we all know. No wonder they made u jobless so they can use you. I pity u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by babajero(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

so the terrorists in the north are now bandits, while the innocent Ipob tagged terrorists by the terrorist in Aso rock is the real terrorist. Peter Obi was not the only one that condemned the tagging of Ipob as terrorists by the terrorist in Aso rock, I can still remember that Falana condemned it as well does that make him a terrorist sympathisers too?
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin FAKE NEWS. grin grin from Ochanga market cheesy tongue
Use your Google Tinubu is the main sponsor of OPC

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
genkins:

You will have to provide the man. You were paid, we all know. No wonder they made u jobless so they can use you. I pity u bro
pityOBI PITY ur father.Poverty is ur next door neighbour
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
This useless propaganda is not going to change our minds
So senseless urchins should kiss our arsee grin
This video was in 2017. IPOB only carried flags then. Then, they were used for target practice by the authorities. Do I support IPOB? No! But I dare say the FG morphed them into what they've become today.

By the way, in recent videos and interviews, Peter has said all agitators will be spoken with. That is my position too. God bless Peter Obi, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by gidgiddy: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
ipobarethieves:
what are u looking for undecided? A man told us IPOBPIGS aren't TERRORISTS/he live with them(what does that tell u okoronta angry undecided?) Same ipob kidnap a policeman and about to behead him sad cry cry and ur OBI told us they Igbos/ESN are his family cheesy grin. WIND don blow,we Don see OBI yansh sad

Betind baseless accusations, nobody had shown one single proof that IPOB is involved in violence
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Latakia(f): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
post=117274800:

Tinubu is main sponsor of OPC that killed many northerners in Lagos when he was governor and they are supporting him for 2023 grin grin
OPC has never be proscribed by any court in Nigeria as terrorists. He's IPOB number one main backer who said IPOB are not terrorists. He said they are NGO. And the idiot is expecting votes from patriotic Nigerians. Obi want to extend the SIT AT HOME every Monday in the whole of Nigeria.
Say No To Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy grin beer/Sapele water joint gist grin
post=117274855:

Use your Google Tinubu is the main sponsor of OPC

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by oneMalik: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
What do you expect him to say ?

You want him to call them terrorist and what happened to Good-luck Jonathan in the hands of Niger delta militants happens to him abi ?

He know quite well and thats why he could cheat DEATH... dem for don hang him head for market square since .

Thats why we keep telling people to Wake up if they like cos a VOTE for POBI is a vote for IPOB .
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Chidibe212(f): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Watching thru this Video I am yet to find where he falters.

One thing I like about Obi is in his integrity and courage to say what has to be said despite how uncomfortable it will make you feel.

No 1.
When Obi made that Interview, IPOB was only interested in carry flags and protesting. There was no ESN or any intention to bear arms.

No. 2.
Him Saying IPOB are not terrorists then is him being practical and factual. The agitators for referendum and succession can never be branded terrorists by any country. US, Britain, etc. have all discarded the call to label IPOB terrorists cause they know they are not.

No. 3.
His saying I live with them and eat them is also being practical and courageous with the truth. I was in support of Kanu agitations, just ike millions of working-class Igbos then. They were protesting and canvasing for their separate country. Will you now call them terrorists for doing so?? If you say yes then sorry, I am not here to entertain fools. One of my brother's teachers was an IPOB member, they go to meetings to advance the cause for separation in the evening, in the morning they go to their work, will you call them terrorists? Of course not. Catalonians protesting and seeking secession in Spain are not called terrorists why would he have called IPOB terrorists than when they were not bearing arms? Watch his

Now let's hear what he has to say about IPOB's recent modus Operandi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLmRzj1Iho4

Please make a topic on this using this YouTube link let us see if Osewa and his moderators won't take it to FP. When there don't then we will know what nairaland stance for politically & I swear, I will deactivate my account if such topic did not make FP and I believe others will follow suit
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by cumoverna: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
What's stopping you now?
Trapnews:
grin
Everyone should relax, it is no longer news that Pitoobi is IPOB sponsor & sympathizer. We will get him arrested after the election.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by oneMalik: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
How old you be in 1997 ?

steeltrust:
I’m not Igbo and I can tell you for free
Ipob are not terrorist
They re regional agitators just like Yoruba agitators

There are bad element in every organization and ipob is not different

If buhari did what Gej did
We won’t even know if ipob exist or not

And for your info

This your propaganda will not sell

And tell thieftinubu who doesn’t believe in one Nigeria that he can never rule Nigeria
Let him go to irabiji
Only there he can be president
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Ekzoba(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Are they terrorist?they are peaceful agitators the people that are killing are auto pilot been Simon ekpe the criminal in Finland.If ipod are terrorist then all the agitators in Nigeria are terrorist too.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by chikason22(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Peter Obituary is a bastard terrorist.
He is happy about the evils committed by ipob terrorists and if he gets to power, he will empower them the more. Foolish madman

Have you ever seen the fool condemn ipob miscreants that have been killing his fathers and mothers in the east? A serving senator was almost assassinated and the foolish Obituary didn't say anything. Many serving police officers and military men have been killed in the east and the foolish man didn't say anything. How is that a presidential candidate.
A retard and a clown will rule a state better than that bastard Peter Obituary.
People that shout when talking are liars. The fool go dey talk dey shout and spit will be coming out of his mouth. Useless Goat
This senseless propaganda won't sail.
I like as APC the murderer party i# playing opposition gringringrin
YOU and your fellow propagandists can kiss our blackkkk asssss

We have made up our mind to kick APC it's presidential candidate and his numerous urchins out. Now gettat with your evil plans
BATSTARDS

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

Betind baseless accusations, nobody had shown one single proof that IPOB is involved in violence
Igbos touts are ESN /UGM. Their 3 mission is to KILL,STEAL and DESTROY. SimeonEKPa is in charge..OBI is their sponsor
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bridget95:
This interview was took place 5yrs ago.

Do you condone or reject his words of five years ago?
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by rollywise(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

We dont want to change your mind we just want the reasonable one to see him for who he is

The blood of those killed is upon you and those liking your post

Nigerians deserve the leaders they get and the conditions they are in. You have before you a man as accountable and financially prudent as Peter Obi but you all fight tooth and nail to stain his name in the name of scoring cheap points for your party and candidate. You forgot so soon the boko Haram from the north that has terrified this country for years. You failed to lay emphasis on bandits who kidnap and kill everyday gathering up ransoms to purchase sophisticated arms to one day attack the democracy of this country. You have left essence to pursue shadows because you want to make a point. The victims of today were once survivors of yesterday. God has a better way of proving a point. May God not prove a point to you my brother.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Notice how IPOB supporters behave violently a trait they have taken to labour party. Today it is Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs tomorrow it may be Citizens asking Obi about Fake Promises.

Obi's supporters dont have Monopoly of violence or intimidation.

Anyone supporting Peter Obi the blood of this Police officer slaughtered today is on your head
https://www.nairaland.com/7366187/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-police-officer

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Ekzoba(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
oneMalik:
How old you be in 1997 ? jah bless you for saying the truth.Don't mind those agbado and casava slav.s yanning.

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Ekzoba(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin
oneMalik:
How old you be in 1997 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident / Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State / Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.