Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Labour Party Or Choice Of Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Or Choice Of Candidate? (165 Views)

Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It / Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate / APC Members Protest In Abuja: 'Say No To Imposition Of Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Or Choice Of Candidate? by AVISENNA: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Labour Party or Choice of Candidate?

Recently the Labour party seem to have raised a lot of storm clouds.Having said that I also realised that most parties / representative of parties majorly PDP/APC have made a point of duty to make the Labour party a point of discussion.

In light of recent developments I would like to ask the follow:

1.What if Labour Party Fielded BAT as their presidential candidate or APC fielded Peter Obi as Candidate.

2.What if Peter Obi was BAT running mate or vice versa.

3.Better still what if BAT or Obi didn't contest in this election .

Why I am saying this is because Peter Obi's as a candidate from the South East ,seems like the crime of the century.
Last time it was Asari Dokubo,the other day it was The Gov of Zamfara,...the list is endless all making derogatory remarks and comments.

To add to the list even some individuals of South East extraction.

Every time the Labour Party is mentioned it misinterpreted as an ibo agenda or Ipob Agenda.

I would like to ask just one question most especially to my non-ibo brothers out there ,most importantly your candid opinion.

Why this resentment towards ibo's : was it born out of a bitter experience or borne out of narrative of generations before us.

Like I said I appreciate your opinions no matter how derogatory it may sound.

What have we or are we doing wrong as Ibo's.

Lastly the civil war was never fought on any SW soil as it was relatively calm and as such loss no to property or damage to ego to the SW and most parts of Nigeria.

A lot of us will give rise to children and we will continue to feed them these stories for no just cause.

Peter Obi is running for President and not the Ibo's.

Like I said and genuinely want to know our grouse with the Ibo's

Send your comments.
Re: Labour Party Or Choice Of Candidate? by AdamuKD: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obi is all I know. Shikenan
I don't want to play any nonsense tribalism here because this is what our useless leaders has been using on us since. Now we are wiser and more informed. We the Northerners foolish and stupidly voted for buhari. Now be sincere with yourself, which region are feeling the heat most?
Hunger, starvation,killings, suffering knows no tribe or religion so fvck off
We are changing the narrative this time around

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Spend Another N1trillion To Fight Boko Haram, Bandits In Twilight / Political Party To Substitute Candidates / Land Dispossession, Genocide & Plunder Of Resources, The West Modus Operandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.