Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan (31899 Views)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by internet: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:
And paper tiger America responded by firing a failed missiles that killed over 200 south korea troops this morning. America weapons are scrap. Japan, south korea and America are all ants. North korea will destroy all of them in 5minutes
chai children don plenty for nairaland o. See wetin this pikin just type. Little boy please quietly go and keep ur mum's phone. Nairaland is for matured, educated and sensible people not for kids like u okay. One good advice for u pls stay out of drugs for ur own good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by internet: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Japan is a shithole country. You have been completely dumbed down. North Korea is a trillion times better than deflation shithole Japan
pls go and keep ur mum's phone. Nairaland is not for children. don't u have shame? See how u just disgraced urself with this rubbish post. Pls stay out of drugs, bcuz it has really done u more harm than good. Reduce the way u play GTA, CALL OF DUTY, HITMAN, GOD OF WAR it's not helping u at all and watch less cartoons okay.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by brain54(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrksquare:

Sadly that commentator you responded to do not even know that the present day North and South Korea was a territory of the Japan Empire of old. North Korea cannot flex muscle with a country thay once conquered them. North Korea is merely seeking for attention.
This your argument na wah o…
Ok do you know the U.S was once a colony of England?
Can we say U.S cannot flex muscles with England because the English once conquered them?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

America gree with Pope. Putin should agree. Stop supporting evil cos someone did evil. At the end, it makes you super evil
grin U wrong.
Over Ukraine, Zelensky and Biden even insulted the pope. They refused. Russia is not wrong in Ukraine. It is u dat is deceived by all the false narrative coming out of CNN and co over d war in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin U wrong.
Over Ukraine, Zelensky and Biden even insulted the pope. They refused. Russia is not wrong in Ukraine. It is u dat is deceived by all the false narrative coming out of CNN and co over d war in Ukraine
Putin is evil. He's a bastard if he doesn't nuke whole Europe
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

Putin is evil. He's a bastard if he doesn't nuke whole Europe
grin Let Europe, foolish colonial masters and slave drivers, with there hopelessly murderous, occultist, corrupt America proceed in breaking up Russia now into 7 parts as they have plotted. They tot Russia is Iraq, Syria, Libya, Burkina Faso? If they recover from this Ukraine episode, they will never dare to cross Russia in their lives again

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Let Europe, foolish colonial masters and slave drivers, with there hopelessly murderous, occultist, corrupt America proceed in breaking up Russia now into 7 parts as they have plotted. They tot Russia is Iraq, Syria, Libya, Burkina Faso? If they recover from this Ukraine episode, they will never dare to cross Russia in their lives again
No one cares if they break up. But you love evil, so you ll see that evil happening to Russia
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

No one cares if they break up. But you love evil, so you ll see that evil happening to Russia
grin Wot is d evil in invading Ukraine who became a tool in the hands of NATO to attack everything Russia for 8yrs? Allowed their country to be infested by Neo-Nazi groups? Same ideology that precipitated WW2 and saw to the death of 20million Russians, 6million Jews? Just as American allowed Hitler and all his Nazi generals to escape to Argentina to enjoy their lives, changing women like TV channels, so they are funding Nazi’s in Ukraine now, like Right sector, Aeida, Azov battalion etc. Ukraine that allowed the Americans to turn the country into an illegal bio-lab from where biological weapons were cultured for years. If Russia wait a little longer b4 challenging d NATO in Ukraine, there maybe Russia no more
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by nams77: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Joker. You should be a comedian.
Japan retaliate? Lol. That will be a recipe for disaster, exactly what Northkorea is looking for. They will nuke the nonsense out of japan. Their western ally and puppeteer, U.S will not be able to do nada. Having witnessed how the westerners pushed ukraine into calamity garnished with extreme disaster, they wouldn't dare.

Thank God, Japan are wiser to know better, they wouldn't want to experience a hiroshima and Nagasaki disaster for a second time.
Well, you are a child and don't know nothing about warfare.
North Korea is a toddler where Japan is. Caution does not means weakness.
You think war is like your WWF you watch at home?
Even super powers are exercising caution because once it starts, it will snowball into a horrifying monstrosity Which Wil have dire consequences for everyone.

Don't bother quoting me pls. Go and read up. War is not all about missiles. War involves your economy and ability to sustain the war

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by timesupreloaded: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:

Japan is a shit hole grin??
The second largest economy in Asia..
Dude you well?
Bro, you have phone na, use it and stop disgracing yourself..
Hahahaha. Who is setting the brainwashing rules y'all live by? America is a $500trillion debt shithole and you believe they have the biggest economy? Japan as being in deflation since almost 40yrs with zero percent growth. Don't let imperialist fvck up your brain. All those data you all read online are bullshit. I am the source and the real data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by mrksquare: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
brain54:

This your argument na wah o…
Ok do you know the U.S was once a colony of England?
Can we say U.S cannot flex muscles with England because the English once conquered them?

North Korean may have missile and nuke but out of reverence may not want to flex muscles with Japan owiñg to the fact that they were once under Japan empire.

Same thing also applies to America. They have the biggest military budget and might in the world, but it is unthinkable for the united state to conceive the idea in wanting to flex muscle with Britain.

In Asia, China has the highest defence budget and as well as the largest military in terms of personnel. But the Chinese will never flex muscle with Japan.the reason is because China was once under Japan empire.

Even the short fat overbloated Buffoon in North Korean knows the implication in wanting to flex muscle with Japan. The missile that strayed into Japan territory must have been a case of wrong projectile. Nothing more nothing less.

As a good student of history, I have never seen a country that was hitherto a subset of a set mustering the balls to challenge the root to which they once emanated from.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by brain54(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrksquare:

North Korean may have missile and nuke but out of reverence may not want to flex muscles with Japan owiñg to the fact that they were once under Japan empire.

Same thing also applies to America. They have the biggest military budget and might in the world, but it is unthinkable for the united state to conceive the idea in wanting to flex muscle with Britain.

In Asia, China has the highest defence budget and as well as the largest military in terms of personnel. But the Chinese will never flex muscle with Japan.the reason is because China was once under Japan empire.

Even the short fat overbloated Buffoon in North Korean knows the implication in wanting to flex muscle with Japan. The missile that strayed into Japan territory must have been a case of wrong projectile. Nothing more nothing less.

As a good student of history, I have never seen a country that was hitherto a subset of a set mustering the balls to challenge the root to which they once emanated from.

Ok…
I understand you….
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by 4richminds(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
When will they send one to Nigeria?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by oluwafemiabioye(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:
And paper tiger America responded by firing a failed missiles that killed over 200 south korea troops this morning. America weapons are scrap. Japan, south korea and America are all ants. North korea will destroy all of them in 5minutes

You better change your weed supplier.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Dymaco(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Joker. You should be a comedian.
Japan retaliate? Lol. That will be a recipe for disaster, exactly what Northkorea is looking for. They will nuke the nonsense out of japan. Their western ally and puppeteer, U.S will not be able to do nada. Having witnessed how the westerners pushed ukraine into calamity garnished with extreme disaster, they wouldn't dare.

Thank God, Japan are wiser to know better, they wouldn't want to experience a hiroshima and Nagasaki disaster for a second time.
One thing is to have nuclear and another to use. Remember Japan has defence system which north Korea no get.
U think war is by weapon. You get economic power to sustain it
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by obedience4(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Hahahaha. Who is setting the brainwashing rules y'all live by? America is a $500trillion debt shithole and you believe they have the biggest economy? Japan as being in deflation since almost 40yrs with zero percent growth. Don't let imperialist fvck up your brain. All those data you all read online are bullshit. I am the source and the real data

Dude go read your economics, you don't know how economics of countries work, ..
And you said you are the source and real data grin grin
You wrote like an art student who knows nothing about GDP and GPP I don't have time to explain, I guess you have an android phone. Go online and learn about economics and how they are rated the internet has million's of information and stop disgracing yourself online.. grin
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by timesupreloaded: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
obedience4:

Dude go read your economics, you don't know how economics of countries work, ..
And you said you are the source and real data grin grin
You wrote like an art student who knows nothing about GDP and GPP I don't have time to explain, I guess you have an android phone. Go online and learn about economics and how they are rated the internet has million's of information and stop disgracing yourself online.. grin
You should not be telling me to stop disgracing myself. I am old enough to be your uncle. GDP is bullshit if it wasn't bullshit they would calculate the debt to GDP nominal. America is the greatest liar on earth but lets even work with their propaganda. They claim their GDP is $22 trillion while their debt is $31trillion meaning America has no GDP but a $9trillion debt shithole. Sudan and Somalia are richer than America. Most Americans will be buried with a funeral loan. One just died two days ago, they had to throw her away inside the bush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by obedience4(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2022
timesupreloaded:
You should not be telling me to stop disgracing myself. I am old enough to be your uncle. GDP is bullshit if it wasn't bullshit they would calculate the debt to GDP nominal. America is the greatest liar on earth but lets even work with their propaganda. They claim their GDP is $22 trillion while their debt is $31trillion meaning America has no GDP but a $9trillion debt shithole. Sudan and Somalia are richer than America. Most Americans will be buried with a funeral loan. One just died two days ago, they had to throw her away inside the bush

Well since you smarter, I don't see you working for World bank, or the IMF, so you telling me you know more than the financial experts in the world bank and the international monetary fund..
Don't be blinded by hate OK,
Dude i live in Philadelphia , In America they are public cemeteries no body can be thrown in a Bush.
I believe you are a Africa Muslim you guys are always blinded with hate..
All the rubbish you saying can't be proved on paper..
Enjoy your day am done with arguing with you.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
timesupreloaded:
grin grin U so funny
I love u. Thanks u 4d info

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by noisy45(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
seunny4lif:

Retaliate with what bro?
Japanese have see what nukes can do and Japanese wouldn’t want that to happen again and the fact the a nuke attack by USA on NK will drag both Russia and China to all out war as Russia and China shared border with NK.
A nukes fallout on Russians or Chinese is not something USA want to see happen because of NK, just like a nuke fallout on Canada or Mexico will lead USA to attack whosoever is responsible with nuke.

Japan can’t shoot does missiles down due to 2 things
1. Maybe Japan and USA def system is so bad, that before they can launch the anti missiles, the NK missile already pass over Japan as its just less than 10 mins, I think grin
USA and Japan military promised to shoot down those missiles in 2017, but I saw they never did
2. Shooting down the missile mean japan is at war with NK undecided

Japan Army is became a pacifist defensive army after world war 2, there is a limit to the weapons there army must have and are mostly defensive weapons and not offensive weapons.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by timesupreloaded: 5:46am On Oct 08, 2022
obedience4:

Well since you smarter, I don't see you working for World bank, or the IMF, so you telling me you know more than the financial experts in the world bank and the international monetary fund..
Don't be blinded by hate OK,
Dude i live in Philadelphia , In America they are public cemeteries no body can be thrown in a Bush.
I believe you are a Africa Muslim you guys are always blinded with hate..
All the rubbish you saying can't be proved on paper..
Enjoy your day am done with arguing with you.
Nothing dey Philly. Just another overhyped shithole like New Jersey. We run back and forth on those cities, leaving behind a heavy load of stacks
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by luluosas(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
That rocket guy needs to be dealt with

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMF Grants Debt Relief To 25 Countries / Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / I Will Not Step Down Nor Die - 93-year-old Zimbabwean President, Mugabe Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.