Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much (3185 Views)

Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by 9jaHustler: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
I spoke about first hand experiece what people I met went through, there are many more people with their own experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl2QMhFGrD0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Maynmann: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why is it that it’s only Nigerians/afriacans that are always complaining bitterly about overseas.
Why are other races not complaining also?

Interview indians and pakistans and let’s hear their comments.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Promoter2: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
You just entered September and you don turn expert. Francis-Mary go and sit down.

5 Likes

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by 9jaHustler: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Am sure you did not watch the Video

Maynmann:
Why is it that it’s only Nigerians/afriacans that are always complaining bitterly about overseas.

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by 9jaHustler: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Na me with you come September, what I said in the video is it true or not? Counter me based on what I said and not....

Promoter2:
You just entered September and you don turn expert. Francis-Mary go and sit down.
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Killerbag36: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Oya come back na

3 Likes

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by faceland: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
avoid UK, it is going under. They can't afford heat for their home.
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by faceland: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by faceland: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Killerbag36:
Oya come back na

He is obviously overweight and can't be suffering.

Even in Nigeria, I have never stayed in a hotel for one month but bros is talking of staying in a hotel for 2 months in UK.

7 Likes

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Maynmann: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
9jaHustler:
Am sure you did not watch the Video

When you coming back to nigeria for greener pasture, it’s easier here.
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Burchester: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wow
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by obi4eze(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
They didn't plan well. It's not easy to get visa sponsorship after studies unless you're a healthcare professional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by 234daniel2010(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2022
9jaHustler:
Na me with you come September, what I said in the video is it true or not? Counter me based on what I said and not....

Baba just dey read news give us.
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Yankee101: 4:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Very very very good advice

Watch this video if you're relocating abroad especially with your family

2 Likes

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Good Question with easy answer.
U don't expect someone from the caves who knows nothing about stocks with numerous dependent relatives to travel from a 3rd world to a 1st world nation without first living in 2nd world nations, thereafter starts meeting whites whose parents and relatives never disturb for stipends.

I was once invited by a white Guy who took all his friends out for dinner. He spent almost $4000 at a sitting without blinking an eye.
Yet we drank just Tea and had Light meals.
Someone from Naija, Cameroon, Ghana wouldn't attempt such. So, that's it

Indians and Pakistanis complain bitterly too. Even Filipinos. So, calm down.
Na Global inequality be the cause. Of which corrupt leaders help sustain such.

2 Likes

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Maynmann: 5:10am On Oct 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good Question with easy answer.
U don't expect someone from the caves who knows nothing about stocks with numerous dependent relatives to travel from a 3rd world to a 1st world nation without first living in 2nd world nations, thereafter starts meeting whites whose parents and relatives never disturb for stipends.

I was once invited by a white Guy who took all his friends out for dinner. He spent almost $4000 at a sitting without blinking an eye.
Yet we drank just Tea and had Light meals.
Someone from Naija, Cameroon, Ghana wouldn't attempt such. So, that's it

Indians and Pakistanis complain bitterly too. Even Filipinos. So, calm down.
Na Global inequality be the cause. Of which corrupt leaders help sustain such.

Send me just ONE video of Indians and pakistanis complaining bitterly about the state of uk or usa economy.
I can send you 10 videos of Nigerians complaining bitterly.
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Send me just ONE video of Indians and pakistanis complaining bitterly about the state of uk or usa economy.
I can send you 10 videos of Nigerians complaining bitterly.
Definitely that of Nigeria will be higher. No doubt. However integrating into a 1st world country is not easy. U can't change or challenge the existing status quo. U rather align or leave.

1 Like

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Maynmann: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Definitely that of Nigeria will be higher. No doubt

Why?
India is the world capital of poverty.
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by thesicilian: 5:26am On Oct 06, 2022
It's like the major way Nigerians make money abroad is by becoming YouTubers

1 Like

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Why?
India is the world capital of poverty.
A Nigerian man who just migrated to Canada or the US will definitely complain about the house rent whereas a white boy who just left his father's house to become independent won't complain.
While the Naija /Indian man may be paying $2k monthly rent, the young Caucasian is meeting up with $4k monthly pay.

The whites have generational wealth which has been passed unto their kids.
Meanwhile we still have leaders recycling poverty in subsaharan Africa, ensuring they create more paupers than millionaires. That's my point.

3 Likes

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Maynmann: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

A Nigerian man who just migrated to Canada or the US will definitely complain about the house rent whereas a white boy who just left his father's house to be independent won't complain.
While the Naija /Indian man may be paying $2k monthly rent, the young Caucasian is meeting up with $4k monthly pay.

Meanwhile we still have leaders recycling poverty in subsaharan Africa. That's my point.

Why are indians and pakistanis not complaining, send me ONE video of them complaining bitterly.
There are more Indians immigrants in these countries, yet it’s Africans that are always complaining, na only them?

In those countries, the “white” are also one of the poorest and homelessness is rampant MOST among “white”, so, what you mean generational wealth for “white”? is the wealth for all “white” automatic?
Maybe just 10 percent. The same way we have some people in Nigeria with generational wealth too, has nothing do with being “white”.

1 Like

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Make I get 10 million naira now, I don relocate to Benin to start my vegetable business
If u know u know

1 Like

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by BigDawsNet: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
The truth is.. People who swept everywhere to gather money and travel may face this challenges.. because they don't have much anymore when they landed...

But if it was a politician or a rich kids... he/she will never complain for once because the funds are intact and more are coming in day by day...

So as an average man/woman... just endure for the first 3 month before you settle

2 Likes

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by MiracleMe7: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Mdeset:
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!
Please

1 Like

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Streett: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Sufferhead na normal thing before person make am..

Calm down abegg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by Michelle70(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

A Nigerian man who just migrated to Canada or the US will definitely complain about the house rent whereas a white boy who just left his father's house to become independent won't complain.

Meanwhile we still have leaders recycling poverty in subsaharan Africa, ensuring they create more paupers than millionaires. That's my point.
malignguest,
sorry if i no spell that name well.

please whats the cost of living in usa?
no need to break it down just say the amount needed for one person and also for a family.
Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by MiracleMe7: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mdeset:

This is an unfair assumption. Anyways I'll let my clients speak up for me. By the way, I'm a lady not a guy. God bless you
This is one

Re: International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much by 9jaHustler: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
That you called someone and the person did not pick or call back does not in anyway make the person fake or fraudulent. How can you be so cruel as to want to ruin someone's business simply because the person did not pick or call back when you have no evidence of any fraudulent activity by this person.

You even go to the extent of asking others not to deal with the person as though...I honestly can't understand you.

I don't know this Mdeset but I honestly can't understand why you have to call her fraudulent when no one has accused her of fraud.

Be careful how you try to ruin other people's business and imagine how you will feel if someone does the same to your business.

MiracleMe7:

Please nobody should listen or do any business with this CV guy. He is fake and suspected dubious. In fact he is not serious. I called this guy last week almost 4 times and he refused to answer my calls and never returned the calls. How can somebody that put up an advert for his business and you called the number but never answer and never returned the calls? Is such a person serious in his business?
Avoid this Kosyacademy if you don't want the story that touches.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) / Heart Clipart / NUC Gives Update On Varsities Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.