Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,588 members, 7,827,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

TAG South West Executives Emerges, Inaugurated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAG South West Executives Emerges, Inaugurated (122 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Officially Inaugurated As 7th Kwara State Governor / Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated / Election Tribunal Members Inaugurated By Acting CJN Picked By Onnoghen – Officia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TAG South West Executives Emerges, Inaugurated by Triton1996(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
By Olawale Rotimi

As the 2023 Presidential Election gathers momentum, a Group under the aegis of
The Asiwaju Group (TAG) has inaugurated its Southwest executives that would pilot the affairs of the group in the region.

Mrs Taiwo Salvador, the SouthWest Coordinator of the Group while addressing attendees charged the group members and leaders on the mobilisation of electorates in the region for the actualisation of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Presidential aspirations.

Salvador stated that Southwest was important and key to the Tinubu agenda, saying the task ahead was enormous but achievable.

She stressed that the objective of the group was to mobilise and preach the gospel of Tinubu presidency to the people of the region, adding that Tinubu/Shettima project was a done deal, but the electorates need to sensitized and mobilized for this feat to be achieved.

Salvador however directed the executives to begin immediate mobilisation of the grassroots, adding that they should not be deterred by the social media stunts.

” The Tinubu/Shettima project is a done deal and an agenda to sell to the Southwest in particular and Nigeria at large. The task ahead is enormous and achievable. Let us work as one to achieve the Tinubu presidency. I want to thank you all that you are here today.

” The Sanwo-Olu/Hamzat is a must in Lagos and the Tinubu/Shettima combination is the best for Nigeria. Nigerians should not waste their votes”, said Salvador.

National Monitor Media however reports that the National Coordinator of TAG, Mrs Oyinkansola Okewoye, said that Tinubu has shown competence and capacity to run the country better, saying that his achievements during his tenure as governor of Lagos would speak for him.

Okewoye stressed “I believe in Tinubu, I am not doing this for money. I did not collect a dine to start mobilising. I am doing this for the sake of our people and the future of Nigeria.

” To our footsolders , the task ahead is not easy but I know that you are capable and will deliver Southwest for Tinubu in 2023. We are to mobilise the grassroots ffor Tinubu ahead of the 2023 general elections”.

The Executives that were inaugurated Into different positions include; Mr Babatunde Tella (Lagos Coordinator), Mr Gbenga Soloki ( Ogun Coordinator), Mr Bolaji Olatunji ( Oyo Coordinator), Mr Adegboyega Kuku ( Youth Leader),Mr Femi Onanuga ( Mobilisation), Omoba Wale Ojetimi ( Media Director), amongst others.

1 Share

Re: TAG South West Executives Emerges, Inaugurated by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Everybody just wan chop Tinubu money and clean mouth

This was how different groups popped up before Osun governorship election and we know how it ended

Tinubu must be careful with this groups popping up from nowhere, they are just after his money

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Fulani Story And The Relationship With South West / PDP Presidential Campaign Council Announces Dele Momodu As Director Of Strategic / See Nigeria’s Rank In Global Hunger Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.