Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom (28931 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Odinakaibe2022(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2022
wetin concern him church with marine matter, he never see vawulence undecided angry
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by 9tailskid: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Genesis 1:2
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness covered the surface of the WATERY depths, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the WATERS.

I'm tempted to say that you can't separate God from water and vice versa but there's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Jen96: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This "dedication" is it against one's will or something, like some sort of imprisonment/enslavement? undecided

My greats were probably into such as well but I have never considered any of that of me, and I am without issues. How come? undecided
congratulations..u r one of the few lucky ones.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jen96:
congratulations..u r one of the few lucky ones.
Lucky to what sense? Any one can reach the same conclusion I did, freeing self from personal bandage so what is "lucky" about that? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is The Catholic Church Always Used For Horror Movies? / Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos) / It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.