Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,569 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC (771 Views)

The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni / Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing / Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sleekcode: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
What if Tinubu as he currently is and his past good records according to his supporters had issues with APC and decided to decamp to Labour party.

Do you think he'd have stood a chance or even be considered at the slightest inch? against Peter Obi assuming he was APC candidate?

Would people organically show raw and freewill support to Tinubu in LP a party whom no one who isn't into politics has heard off and a party with so fewer notable leaders.

Now do you see why peter Obi is truly great and genuinely loved?

His grace today shows even if he doesn't end up being the winner of this election because we're sure they'll massive rigging

He is theost loved and most competent.

And that Nigeria has been cursed to never progress in the 21st century at least.

Even if peter obi creates a party today and name it something Totally different.

Droves of people all over Nigeria will still support him

Because it is he the man who they love!

And not his party!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by MatrixReloaded: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where is ge decamping to, he's the national chairman of Apc and running for presidency under that political party. He won't and he should remain there to witness wotowotoporously defeat

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by budaatum: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
If Tinubu joins the God Party would you vote for him?
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sleekcode: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Where is ge decamping to, he's the national chairman of Apc and running for presidency under that political party. He won't and he should remain there to witness wotowotoporously defeat

I'm Saying if he moves to another party for instance like ANC

Do you think he'll be able to get up to 2000 votes?
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sleekcode: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:

What do u mean God party?

Every who has a religion and believes in a God is already in God party
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Technomics: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:

Well, not party.

If Osibanjo was the flag bearer, trust me, Igbos would support him massively.
If you doubt me go check election that obasanjo and Ojukwu contested, igbos voted competence (comparing both)
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Urheadmaster(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Technomics:

Well, not party.

If you doubt me go check election that obasanjo and Ojukwu contested, igbos voted competence (comparing both)

So what makes you think Igbos we not vote massively for Tinubu in the next presidential elections in Nigeria
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by slivertongue: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
APC got nothing to offer regardless of personnel

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Haha
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by budaatum: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Technomics:

Well, not party.

And I'd think those Igbos are very stupid, since Osinbajo would simply be a Buhari extension, so sorry, I don't trust you.

I think most Nigerians would prefer Atiku to Tinubu, if just because it would be a change from the past 8 years of APC, though a return to PDP is equally as disastrous. Thankfully, we now have a third and better choice.

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sleekcode: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So what makes you think Igbos we not vote massively for Tinubu in the next presidential elections in Nigeria

We are not blind.

The person Tinubu gave us brought us suffering.

Still yet you lots will say Nigeria is better and that APC is working

I don't just understand u people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Technomics: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:

And I'd think those Igbos are very stupid, since Osinbajo would simply be a Buhari extension, so sorry, I don't trust you.

I think most Nigerians would prefer Atiku to Tinubu, if just because it would be a change from the past 8 years of APC, though a return to PDP is equally as disastrous. Thankfully, we now have a third and better choice.

Sure, Peter Obi is the only candidate contesting. Does others look like presidential candidate?
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Technomics: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Competency
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Kingspin(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
What if Obi and Tinubu are from the same state?
Or
Osinbajo is in LP and Tinubu is APC.

I will vote for Osinbajo.
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by pquaver(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Technomics:

Well, not party.

Stop lies. Igbos won't vote Osibanjo. You will use Buhari to finish him. Tinubu is your problem because he is a political juggernaut.
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Technomics: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
pquaver:

Stop lies. Igbos won't vote Osibanjo. You will use Buhari to finish him. Tinubu is your problem because he is a political juggernaut.

Who are you referring to as "you"?

Abobi Park well.
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by nazicartel(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

you don see Igbo support nonsense leader before?
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Ttalk: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:
What if Tinubu as he currently is and his past good records according to his supporters had issues with APC and decided to decamp to Labour party.

Do you think he'd have stood a chance or even be considered at the slightest inch? against Peter Obi assuming he was APC candidate?

Would people organically show raw and freewill support to Tinubu in LP a party whom no one who isn't into politics has heard off and a party with so fewer notable leaders.

Now do you see why peter Obi is truly great and genuinely loved?

His grace today shows even if he doesn't end up being the winner of this election because we're sure they'll massive rigging

He is theost loved and most competent.

And that Nigeria has been cursed to never progress in the 21st century at least.

Even if peter obi creates a party today and name it something Totally different.

Droves of people all over Nigeria will still support him

Because it is he the man who they love!

And not his party!

I don't know how old you are but your reasoning is that if a Kindergerteen. Are you still sucking breast when ACN merge with CPC with entire SW politicians including serving Senators and HOR members.

It is too labouring engaging IPOB that don't know jack about politics
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sleekcode: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ttalk:

I don't know how old you are but your reasoning is that if a Kindergerteen. Are you still sucking breast when ACN merge with CPC with entire SW politicians including serving Senators and HOR members.

It is too labouring engaging IPOB that don't know jack about politics

Mtcheew.

Rants.....
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sonyboom765: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
The only people showing Peter Pandora anything are his Ipob followers. Organic love can not be multiplicated on the ballot na one man one vote be it organic it chemical

Sleekcode:
What if

Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sleekcode: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:
The only people showing Peter Pandora anything are his Ipob followers. Organic love can not be multiplicated on the ballot na one man one vote be it organic it chemical

Do only people showing him hate are particularly from south west.
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sonyboom765: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hate is reciprocal, the hate igbos showed by stoning Awolowo when he came to campaign in the East, voted Tofa cos he as an Igbo vice while Kano with presidential ticket voted MKO n showing on Bola Ahmed Tinubu is what you are being paid back in full with more waiting in the wings ahead of the election

Sleekcode:

Do only people showing him hate are particularly from south west.

Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Ttalk: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Obi that would struggle to win 5states of the East is someone one IPOB is seen as having organic love, organic ko, inorganic ni!!
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by pquaver(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Technomics:

Who are you referring to as "you"?

Abobi Park well.

Is English ur problem? Ipob terrorist.
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Sleekcode: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Hate is reciprocal, the hate igbos showed by stoning Awolowo when he came to campaign in the East, voted Tofa cos he as an Igbo vice while Kano with presidential ticket voted MKO n showing on Bola Ahmed Tinubu is what you are being paid back in full with more waiting in the wings ahead of the election

Hate is the only thing you guys have to offer in Nigeria.

Nothing else... We'd still come to your land and own your PROPERTIES.

You won't do sheet about it!
Re: What If Tinubu As He Currently Is, Is flag Bearer Of LP And Peter Obi APC by Technomics: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
pquaver:

Is English ur problem? Ipob terrorist.
Park well

(1) (Reply)

South East Governors Formed ESN — Peter Obi In Kaduna / HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL IF NNAMDI KANU IS KILLED OR SENTENCED ~ IFEANYI CHIJIOKE / Photos From The Aftermath Of The Bandits Attack In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.