Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? (3935 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay, let us argue that they study with me, fact. But, I now know more than you. So, don't they also need to study with you too?
You actuality think that your are a Jehovah's witness but you are not in reality. Your teaching is in sharp contrast with your books. You are surely an apostate. You lack the qualities
What you failed to realize is that the book they studied with you is not inspired but what they understood at that point in time so it has been updated and since you only studied with them without becoming a member you won't know anything about the updates!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are telling me of violent situations or political upheavals while I am telling you of everyday scene. I am talking about cultural living. Do not mix it up. It is important to pay attention. It is a skill. Pay attention to understand not to argue
Ọmọ nothing is permanent for now except politics that's why politicians are using latest tool to further their career in politics.
Let me enlighten you regarding the tools they have used in the past.
© Military force: this is what Nebuchadnezzar used back then though it's still in operation today but no longer supported due to further enlightenment.
© Eloquence: this is another form of tool Politicians used back then that's why you're seeing motivational speakers been employed by politicians.
© Beauty: charming men and women were used in times past as tools to promote political ambitions, at your leisure Google "Helen of Troy"
© Money: this is another powerful tool Politicians used in times past to by more supporters.
© Racism: some people used this to gather crowd against their opponents.
© Religion: this is another tool.
So if you're ready we will discuss at length.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What you failed to realize is that the book they studied with you is not inspired but what they understood at that point in time so it has been updated and since you only studied with them without becoming a member you won't know anything about the updates!
This topic is not about a book. You are the one dragging us here. Your books say avoid conflicting issues.

I am talking about the evil done to black people by a particular group of people. Stay on topic. If Nigerians discuss colonialism, they do not invite the French. They leave that to the Francophonie.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ nothing is permanent for now except politics that's why politicians are using latest tool to further their career in politics.
Let me enlighten you regarding the tools they have used in the past.
© Military force: this is what Nebuchadnezzar used back then though it's still in operation today but no longer supported due to further enlightenment.
© Eloquence: this is another form of tool Politicians used back then that's why you're seeing motivational speakers been employed by politicians.
© Beauty: charming men and women were used in times past as tools to promote political ambitions, at your leisure Google "Helen of Troy"
© Money: this is another powerful tool Politicians used in times past to by more supporters.
© Racism: some people used this to gather crowd against their opponents.
© Religion: this is another tool.
So if you're ready we will discuss at length.
I have never seen a jw as dull as you. This is disturbing

How does this connect? Your book says illustration should fit material. Yours don't. You surely need to be taught
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200272859

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This topic is not about a book. You are the one dragging us here. Your book say avoid conflicting issues.
I am talking about the evil done to black people
And i am telling you that you're also becoming a racist if all you can see is where people of your skin colour are badly treated by people of another skin colour but hypocritically look away when your own kind does much more than that for their fellow blacks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I have never seen a jw as dull as you. This is disturbing
How does this connect? Your book says illustration should fit material. Yours don't. You surely need to be taught
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200272859
This is where you're getting it all wrong!
The books you're quoting aren't inspired but what JWs knew decades ago and it has been updated. So quote God's word and not books from any religion! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And i am telling you that you're also becoming a racist if all you can see is where people of your skin colour are badly treated by people of another skin colour but hypocritically look away when your own kind does much more than that for their fellow blacks! smiley
Where did I mention that I do not care about people of other races? My kids are biracial. My Ex is white. How am I being racist that I reported a case that is internationally reported?

I spoke my experience and what I witnessed. I have consistently reiterated that I was absolved of it cos I was seen differently. They accorded me a unique preference as well as other blacks with powerful passports. You just don't read through the lines to understand. I keep iterating that you do not read to understand.

I have often spoken about racism in diverse categories and also to gays. Which is one area that you surely will backpedal on if we extend this duvet of racism. We can be generic or task base. I chose to speak on a particular experience. We can dwell on this and as the JW will say, we will come back next time to discuss that issue.

You do not act like one. You respond CONTENTIOUSLY

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by islamkazikr(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
There shall be no racism in this world. It hurts sentiments of a lot of people, and might even end up their lives.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
That is the point. I have met many sudanese and this is the reason why they leave Islam. They are not accepted anywhere in the Arab world. No matter how rich you are. You are still a slave. Blame this on Mohammed. He started this and it will never end until people get rid of that book that book that supports racism towards blacks.
They tell you of Bilal and co. Egypt is on the verge of becoming a caucasian country. Look at Saudi Arabia today and Qatar. The blacks are hidden in the desert. They go far into the desert to herd camels and cattle. They are not seen on the centerstage of affairs
islamkazikr:
There shall be no racism in this world. It hurts sentiments of a lot of people, and might even end up their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Where did I mention that I do not care about people of other races? My kids are biracial. My Ex is white. How am I being racist that I reported a case that is internationally reported?

I spoke my experience and what I witnessed. I have consistentlyreiterated that I was absolved of it cos I was seen differently. They accorded me a unique preference as well as other blacks with powerful passports. You just don't read through the lines to understand. I keep iterating that you do not read to understand.

I have often spoken about racism in diverse categories and also to gays. Which is one area that you surely will backpedal on if we extend this duvet of racism. We can be generic or task base. I chose to speak on a particular experience. We can dwell on this and as the JW will say, we will come back next time to discuss that issue.

You do not act like one. You respond CONTENTIOUSLY

It's humane to speak out when you're feeling a race is being maltreated by another but then do not make it seems that the dominating race is evil rather try to look inwardly so you can see exactly what most people can't see.
In the first century the Jews hated the Romans with passion believing that this people are evil for dominating them so they were anticipating the coming of Christ not for Salvation but to destroy Rome.

So when Christ began preaching about loving one's neighbour the Jews found it really difficult to agree that a Roman could become their neighbour even to the point of worshiping their God, that's why Jesus have to tell them the truth that he is no part of their political ambitions because racism is not the problem but politics. Many Romans accepted Christianity because of the way Jewish disciples of Christ treated everyone with love but unbelieving Jews never agreed that Romans could be their neighbours. This is what led them to hate Jesus with passion to the point of killing him despite knowing fully well that he's truly a man of God.

So i'm not contesting the fact that misinformed Arabs may treat people of other nationalities with contempt but the root cause is what i want you to know which is POLITICS!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's humane to speak out when you're feeling a race is being maltreated by another but then do not make it seems that the dominating race is evil rather try to look inwardly so you can see exactly what most people can't see.
In the first century the Jews hated the Romans with passion believing that this people are evil for dominating them so they were anticipating the coming of Christ not for Salvation but to destroy Rome.

So when Christ began preaching about loving one's neighbour the Jews found it really difficult to agree that a Roman could become their neighbour even to the point of worshiping their God, that's why Jesus have to tell them the truth that he is no part of their political ambitions because racism is not the problem but politics. Many Romans accepted Christianity because of the way Jewish disciples of Christ treated everyone with love but unbelieving Jews never agreed that Romans could be their neighbours. This is what led them to hate Jesus with passion to the point of killing him despite knowing fully well that he's truly a man of God.

So i'm not contesting the fact that misinformed Arabs may treat people of other nationalities with contempt but the root cause is what i want you to know which is POLITICS!
Bro bye. You have no spirit of God in you. You are on your own. You are beginning to look like a mad man out here. Stick to Christianity and do not play around Islam.

Go to topics designed to accommodate such thougjts. We do not play that over here. Yiu are a bad example for a JW. My friend done look up your account and he says you are a deviant of your own faith.

Sorry to break the ice to you but you do not possess qualities befitting of a sound Christians male. Go knock on doors

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro bye. You have no spirit of God in you. You are on your own. You are beginning to look like a mad man out here. Stick to Christianity and do not play around Islam.

Go to topics designed to accommodate such thougjts. We do not play that over here. Yiu are a bad example for a JW. My friend done look up your account and he says you are a deviant of your own faith.

Sorry to break the ice to you but you do not possess qualities befitting of a sound Christians male. Go knock on doors

But you have shey?
Why not refute what Jesus did nah?
Well next time be careful not to allow sentiment becloud your reasoning when passing sensitive information! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But you have shey?
Why not refute what Jesus did nah?
Well next time be careful not to allow sentiment becloud your reasoning when passing sensitive information! smiley
Read the room. Know where you fit in. This corner is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Read the room. Know where you fit in. This corner is not for you.
YES, it's for sentimentalists not those that:

"Make sure of all things and hold fast to what is fine" 1 Thessalonians 5:21 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by dorox(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"Make sure of all things and hold fast to what is fine" 1 Thessalonians 5:21 smiley
Hello Max, can we have a private discussion please?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
You do not need to go around chasing people to hold on to what is fine. Know your environment. You spent too much time on nairaland. Why not go with you fellows to knock on doors. You may have more beneficial conversations with people out there than here.

Do what other JW do. You are here chasing people rudely. You are not even preaching. I reeled you into making Bible citations. You came here preaching politics rather than teaching that the devil mans the centric force.

You are embarrassing other JW. I do have upmost respect on those guys but I do not count you as one here. You are here chasing an argument win. When a conversation leads to no profit, your book asks you to leave. Maybe approach at a more convenient time. Even Jesus asked you to dust your feet and leave. Do you think that I will ever listen to you any further? Or take you seriously in the future? You just closed the door and you are not seeing the damage that you are causing.

You need the JW to preach to you and school you on their practices. You are deplorable here. There is no tact in your approach.
MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You do not need to go around chasing people to hold on to what is fine. Know your environment. You spent too much time on nairaland. Why not go with you fellows to knock on doors. You may have more beneficial conversations with people out there than here.

Do what other JW do. You are here chasing people rudely. You are not even preaching. I reeled you into making Bible citations. You came here preaching politics rather than teaching that the devil mans the centric force.

You are embarrassing other JW. I do have upmost respect on those guys but I do not count you as one here. You are here chasing an argument win. When a conversation leads to no profit, your book asks you to leave. Maybe approach at a more convenient time. Even Jesus asked you to dust your feet and leave. Do you think that I will ever listen to you any further? Or take you seriously in the future? You just closed the door and you are not seeing the damage that you are causing.

You need the JW to preach to you and school you on their practices. You are deplorable here. There is no tact in your approach.

Just humbly accept the truth, there's no crime in that. The one and only thing powering hatred globally is POLITICS, racism and religion are just like instruments in the hands of politicians.
Bitterly attacking others for engaging you in sensitive topics like this shows how low your power of reasoning! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just humbly accept the truth, there's no crime in that. The one and only thing powering hatred globally is POLITICS, racism and religion are just like instruments in the hands of politicians.
Bitterly attacking others for engaging you in sensitive topics like this shows how low your power of reasoning! wink
Let me preach to you in the JW way. I guess you are truly an apostate haha. https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/control-world-tract/who-controls-the-world/
Revelation 12:12

A further distinguishing characteristic of Babylon the Great is her drunkenness, she being pictured as “drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.” (Rev. 17:4, 6; 18:24; 19:1, 2) She thus is the spiritual counterpart of the ancient city of Babylon, expressing the same enmity toward the true people of God. Significantly, it was to the charge of religious leaders that Jesus laid the responsibility for “all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah.” https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200010529

What is Babylon the great to you?
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Let me preach to you in the JW way. I guess you are truly an apostate haha. https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/control-world-tract/who-controls-the-world/
Revelation 12:12

A further distinguishing characteristic of Babylon the Great is her drunkenness, she being pictured as “drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.” (Rev. 17:4, 6; 18:24; 19:1, 2) She thus is the spiritual counterpart of the ancient city of Babylon, expressing the same enmity toward the true people of God. Significantly, it was to the charge of religious leaders that Jesus laid the responsibility for “all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah.” https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200010529

What is Babylon the great to you?

I know it really pains you as i keep exposing the hypocrisy in your hatred towards that religion so the best thing to do is bury this issue but as long as you're trying to use emotional blackmail then i will continue to hit the nail on the head.

If your religion is into politics then know that you're not in anyway smarter than the Muslims because once politics is removed no religion will unleash terror on people it's either you agree to worship the same God or go your separate ways.

So as long as you're trying to hide behind a finger i will continue to expose you! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know it really pains you as i keep exposing the hypocrisy in your hatred towards that religion so the best thing to do is bury this issue but as long as you're trying to use emotional blackmail then i will continue to hit the nail on the head.

If your religion is into politics then know that you're not in anyway smarter than the Muslims because once politics is removed no religion will unleash terror on people it's either you agree to worship the same God or go your separate ways.

So as long as you're trying to hide behind a finger i will continue to expose you! wink
Nothing pains me from you.

And, if your message is one of pain, you need to keep checking if your are still in the race for life. Your message should be goodnews and bring comfort.

You are on Nairaland like a flea. There's no good out of this project. You are an embarrassment to your fellow. You will never get a thumbs up from your governing body for doing this charade.

If you ministry is set ro stop hatred, why do you preach of a paradise? Are you now God that will stop hatred? Who are you to judge me as being hateful toward a religion when the JW also preach the same of false religion?

You are ASKING me to bury this issue of racism? Haha what does this man go out to preach to others? The Watchtower publishes this issue. How come you are the one asking me to bury it? https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201404/racism/

The jw.org Awake issue of watching the world brings light to the plight of the less privileged and you are the one burying it? I am shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

You are ASKING me to bury this issue of racism? Haha what does this man go out to preach to others? The Watchtower publishes this issue. How come you are the one asking me to bury it?

Because Jehovah's Witnesses you're quoting shunned POLITICS that's what led to automatic death of RACISM in our midst. As long as your religion is into politics you will certainly hate your neighbour to death for a reason: difference in choice of a political leader! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
In the land of Israel, Jehovah shunned racism when he gave the Mosaic law to the Jews. He ensured that the poor and the foreigners were all included in his provisions. Racism is not gestated by politics. Racism is a social construct. Little children are not socially constructed to see race. The blind

The Bible says expose the darkness so that the light of God can shine through. The watchtower and Awake report on issues around the globe. You are hushing it. Are you in tune with your organization? Your governing body publishes videos every weeks exposing things and you are here hushing me. Jesus said in Luke 9:50 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said, “for whoever is not against you is for you.”

Jesus, while on earth kept on exposing the darkness. Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the fruitless works of darkness; rather expose them. I am trying my best to expose them and you are hushing me. You think that you will be applauded? Do you think that the likes that they give you will deter them from beheading you?

Let us see how Jesus exposed the evil of his day in Matthew 12:34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Are you following Jesus in this regard? You job now is to stalk someone who has politely asked you to back off of his territory. Jesus warned you in Matthew 10:14 “And whoever shall not receive you or hear your words, shake off the dust of your feet when you depart from that house, or that city.

You swore to chase me down which is a vengeful spirit. It is not the spirit of mildness. You are cantankerous and vengeful. You might think that you are active but what you leave online are traces of doctrinal inconsistences that you cannot erase online. the sad thing is that you are operating under the umbrella of JW. I do not believe that you are a JW. I am in high doubt. Every JW that I send this link to says that you are an apostate.

My best friend is a JW and I have utmost respect for him but to hear him struggle to explain your acts here breaks my heart. You are a total disgrace. And, you lack manners of approaching a subject with tact. I sense that you are a muslim in disguise. I will start treating you as such.

surah 87:6 We will have you recite ˹the Quran, O Prophet,˺ so you will not forget ˹any of it˺

Does your allah recite the quran too?

To recite the quran, a Muslim should first ask Allah for protection and begin with Bismillah.

So, does allah say Bismillah before reciting the quran?
MaxInDHouse:

Because Jehovah's Witnesses you're quoting shunned POLITICS that's what led to automatic death of RACISM in our midst. As long as your religion is into politics you will certainly hate your neighbour to death for a reason: difference in choice of a political leader! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

My best friend is a JW
You are a real clown with this statement! cheesy

Apart from when he wants to eat his food and you happen to be around have your best friend ever prayed with you before?

Well everyone wants faithful people to be their best friend {Matthew 5:14-16} but the differences leads to intense hatred! Matthew 10:34-35

So instead of deceiving yourself claiming you're a friend to Jehovah's Witnesses why not figure out the reason we will never ever worship with you nor pray with you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:51am On Oct 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are a real clown with this statement! cheesy

Apart from when he wants to eat his food and you happen to be around have your best friend ever prayed with you before?

Well everyone wants faithful people to be their best friend {Matthew 5:14-16} but the differences leads to intense hatred! Matthew 10:34-35

So instead of deceiving yourself claiming you're a friend to Jehovah's Witnesses why not figure out the reason we will never ever worship with you nor pray with you? smiley
You are not faithful, Sir. No one would want such a person as you as a best friend. I never told you that he was faithful or not. Do not draw your conclusions yet. My friend and I lived together for years and we go on tours together. We pray together. We talk always.

That is why I told you that you do not fit in. You are an apostate. So he said. Stop aligning yourself to him. He will never stoop to your level. You are dirty. Shame on you. I will never listen to what you say and please do not go knocking on anyone's door with this attitude. You are gruesomely irritating.

My friend and I have known each other for 26 years. I lived even in his family home and I know every single member of his EXTENDED family and he knows mine. I brought him to Nigeria recently and he stayed with me for 8 straight days. He respects me and I do likewise. We have been through mud and stud. I can't handle having you around me. You are toxic and contentious. You are a muslim ,Sir.

Why does your allah ask you to kill Christians and Jews? Mr. Earth's problem solver. You are about to create a paradise by yourself? Haha. Get off of my neck

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:18am On Oct 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have LOVE for that religion? hahaha

Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

I do hate the religion and that is what the Bible ask me to do. I have very good Muslim friends from all around the world. We talk and we disagree but that will not make me hate the people. But, the religion is satanic and I hate it. I am not a political machine. You are attacking my religion for politic. I never told you that I voted or supported any politician.

I am only stating the obvious about Tinubu. He is sick and that is no secret. I do not have to be a politician to state that. You must be political too for vicariously supporting him. He is sick and that is a fact.

I was asked to send you this image

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I never told you that he was faithful or not. Do not draw your conclusions yet. We pray together.

The highlighted shows you're a shameless liar!
Everyone knows that apart from when you humbly request a Bible study and JWs began studying with you we will never pray with you!
And now to complicate things for yourself you said:
I never told you that he was faithful or not.
Yet you called him your "BEST FRIEND" perhaps you yourself aren't faithful or you don't know the meaning of the word "BEST"
Ọmọ just admit the fact that you goofed big time, there's nowhere to hide now because the truth will always prevail.
If Islam is pure i wouldn't have left for true Christianity but that doesn't mean i should see someone saying stupid things against innocent people all in the name of preaching on Nairaland and keep quiet.

The only insurmountable force no sane individual can't deal with is POLITICS, as for racism it has suffered natural death in the midst of God's people (JWs) today so stop deceiving yourself, many Arabs are married to blacks and they love their wives to the best of their understanding. But in the face of politics even you will kill your fellow Church member without remorse! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows you're a shameless liar!
Everyone knows that apart from when you humbly request a Bible study and JWs began studying with you we will never pray with you!
And now to complicate things for yourself you said:

Yet you called him your "BEST FRIEND" perhaps you yourself aren't faithful or you don't know the meaning of the word "BEST"
Ọmọ just admit the fact that you goofed big time, there's nowhere to hide now because the truth will always prevail.
If Islam is pure i wouldn't have left for true Christianity but that doesn't mean i should see someone saying stupid things against innocent people all in the name of preaching on Nairaland and keep quiet.

The only insurmountable force no sane individual can't deal with is POLITICS, as for racism it has suffered natural death in the midst of God's people (JWs) today so stop deceiving yourself, many Arabs are married to blacks and they love their wives to the best of their understanding. But in the face of politics even you will kill your fellow Church member without remorse! wink
Yes, we pray together and with his family too. Eat your liver. Who cares about your opinions?

It is disconcerting that you failed to point out the Bible citations that I made earlier. As a Bible student, that should have been your focus. Your type of jw is deviant from the traditional. You are more of a quarrelsome person and I do not think that a woman can put up with your type.

You have been warned to stay off online banters but here you are doinf egregious things with a placard of jw. Nonetheless, you were asked ro discontinue unproductive studies but I am trying to figure out how productive I am or if you assume this a study.

It is a Friday and your mates are out this early in Abuja preaching outside but you are on Nairaland arguing like a nagging woman.

I asked you a simple question. Is Islam righteous to you or evil? Say it before the Muslims here so that they can feed you likes

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Yes, we pray together and with his family too. Eat your liver. Who cares about your opinions?
You're deceiving yourself!
I told you that you happen to be present when they're either eating the physical or spiritual food but he will never ever pray for or with you on any other occasions wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Suit yourself. If that makes you happy, so be it.
MaxInDHouse:

You're deceiving yourself!
I told you that you happen to be present when they're either eating the physical or spiritual food but he will never ever pray for or with you on any other occasions wink
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Suit yourself. If that makes you happy, so be it.
I hate diversion techniques when people are faced with facts!
There are millions of nice and caring Arabs who are Muslims out there but the only missile Satan is using to break the love anywhere we go is POLITICS, with politics all these evil works of the flesh will be promoted:

sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, idolatry, spiritism, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, envy, drunkenness and wild parties!

No matter what you call your religion once it's involved in politics all these will be promoted whether you like it or not. That's what is affecting all the religions except Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only organization where Jesus has turned their faces towards God's own government (Kingdom) so that no matter your tribe, skin colour, religion or profession must love you as we love ourselves! Mark 12:31 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I hate diversion techniques when people are faced with facts!
There are millions of nice and caring Arabs who are Muslims out there but the only missile Satan is using to break the love anywhere we go is POLITICS, with politics all these evil works of the flesh will be promoted:

sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, idolatry, spiritism, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, envy, drunkenness and wild parties!

No matter what you call your religion once it's involved in politics all these will be promoted whether you like it or not. That's what is affecting all the religions except Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only organization where Jesus has turned their faces towards God's own government (Kingdom) so that no matter your tribe, skin colour, religion or profession must love you as we love ourselves! Mark 12:31 smiley
fork off bro. You're a slime

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
fork off bro. You're a slime

Anything you say just know that love doesn't hate anyone even when their religion teaches heresy it's by pointing to out the wrong teachings and it's damaging effects in the society that can help a Muslim to perceive the truth not emotional blackmail you're promoting on Nairaland!

The way you're going you will only make them hate listening to whatever true disciples of Christ (JWs) have to say about God's Kingdom which is the rival of human government that's been causing hatred among people making them to kill not only other religionists but even their fellow religionists! Revelations 6:3-4 wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce`, Lady Gaga, Rihanna. And The Alumini / 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.