Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Short Life With Immortal Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Short Life With Immortal Soul (161 Views)

Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? / Is The Soul Immortal ? / Do You Have An Immortal Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Life With Immortal Soul by Pastsoul: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thou the life is short but fill with so many best things you would ever desire and would have want to have, but yet short.

Days goes, birthday pass by, child turn to adult and adult to old cells.

The lord God the best I could search for, praises the best his would receive, the lion of Judah 'the lion roar so loud it could destroy the world but his creature were not destroy, burning fame’

One day will I meet my maker, would I be able to talk or what would be my first world.

Soul! Soul!! Soul!!! From the dark side, but never forget the lord Jesus command us to pray.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Fear By Adeze Ojukwu / How I Surmounted My Financial Challenge By Smiling / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.