Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? (1100 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Most women ask me this question and I keep hearing the word “my money is my money and my husband’s money is for the home”. As a man do you think your working class wife should also take up some bills in the home?
I tell people this a lot in marriage you unlearn and relearn and during relationships there are a lot of things you should talk about before marriage.

Check this out for a more detailed explanation and don’t forget to drop your opinion too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMlsfOcwh0Q
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yes, don't turn in a liability
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by duro4chang(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yes, you should
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by neonly: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
It take two to tangle
Two is better than one
No matter how small u contribut is will always be appreciated
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by eastgates1: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please dont support, cross your legs and wait for him o. Let him work n kill himself oloriburuku somebody very stupendous and calamitious liability. If na me i for done return you since

3 Likes

Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Yes, don't turn in a liability
I support this too.
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes, you should
I support this.
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
neonly:
It take two to tangle
Two is better than one
No matter how small u contribut is will always be appreciated
I support this but I wish people can talk more on this before marriage.
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
eastgates1:
Please dont support, cross your legs and wait for him o. Let him work n kill himself oloriburuku somebody very stupendous and calamitious liability. If na me i for done return you since
hope you read what I wrote before thinking it’s me. Most of you are quick to insult.

3 Likes

Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by tamcamp253: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Why do people ask dumb question on here when you should be sensible enough to support your husband in paying the bills as long as you can

1 Like

Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Mindlog: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2022
If she is not taking up some bills in the home, what is she spending her income on? sad
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by eastgates1: 2:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Wittyglam:
hope you read what I wrote before thinking it’s me. Most of you are quick to insult.
i wasnt insulting you. You is not the purpose of the write up
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by iHateFraudsters: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Wittyglam:

Yes we're quick to insult because you ladies are quick to think with your anus.

1 Like

Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Fahvvy: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2022
No o....

Please don't support him okay? grin...
He's the "man" so allow him be one grin...

His money is for the family while your money is for you grin...
Even your parents and siblings too, as a man he must be responsible for them grin....

How can he call himself a man when he can't carry samoll responsibilities of you and your family? angry...
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Yes we're quick to insult because you ladies are quick to think with your anus.
stop it with the insults. When you see a post understand it before you reply or you pass. I’m creating an awareness with this post. Stop insulting people that character is disgusting.
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Fahvvy:
No o....

Please don't support him okay? grin...
He's the "man" so allow him be one grin...

His money is for the family while your money is for you grin...
Even your parents and siblings too, as a man he must be responsible for them grin....

How can he call himself a man when he can't carry samoll responsibilities of you and your family? angry...
Hmmm
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2022
tamcamp253:
Why do people ask dumb question on here when you should be sensible enough to support your husband in paying the bills as long as you can
most time when you see a post, it’s to create awareness especially the ones I write because most people don’t know this.

1 Like

Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by Wittyglam(f): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Mindlog:
If she is not taking up some bills in the home, what is she spending her income on? sad
most ladies feel their money should be for themselves alone and not helping out with some responsibilities.
Re: As A Wife Should I Support My Husband In Paying Bills In The Home? by iHateFraudsters: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Wittyglam:
stop it with the insults. When you see a post understand it before you reply or you pass. I’m creating an awareness with this post. Stop insulting people that character is disgusting.

Ok ho

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Your Help. / Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.