Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq (16314 Views)

Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) / Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State / Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Good day nairaland.

On Tuesday (that was day before yesterday), I travelled to my home town in Agbor, Delta state for some urgent meeting with someone.

As I was getting to Delta state from Edo state, I decided to look out for election stuff, if I could get any glimpse of Labour party banner.

Immediately I got to Agbor, I almost forgot my plan for the look out for Labour party banner or campaign billboard.

I was at the main town of Agbor, when I saw a billboard of PDP candidate for house of rep. Guess what! In this big billboard, I didn't see Atiku or his vice on it. It was just the guy and some of his colleagues (seeking for other seat of governance). I didn't see the PDP governorship aspirant (maybe I didn't look at it well but I am very sure that I didn't see ATIKU/OKOWA).

I was almost getting to the place I will drop.

GBAMMMMMM!!!. what I saw gave me a chill on my spine.. I saw a big billboard of Peter obi!!!!!!... FOR OKOWA LAND OOOOOO.

I was still thinking on that one.... Boooom!!!

I met another Billboard of Peter Obi..... Just few minutes walk from the first one!!!

I was wondering if I had been observant immediately I entered Agbor, I would have seen more of this!

I am still in Agbor now, I will do a tour around the Town and its villages to substantial my point with more facts!!

Before now, since yesterday, I have being with my cousin (him and his entire family is Obidient). We having be discussing politics..

To tell you the truth, with all he has said, OKOWA will lose DELTA North!!! (if his kinsmen won't vote for him, is it stranger that will vote for him)

no be play!!!

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2022
He will always qualify but will never win

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Munamoqel: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day nairaland.

On Tuesday(that was day before yesterday), I travelled to my home town in Agbor, Delta state for some urgent meeting with someone.

As I was getting to Delta state from Edo state, I decided to look out for election stuff, if I could get any glimpse of Labour party banner.

Immediately I got to Agbor, I almost forgot my plan for the look out for Labour party banner or campaign billboard.

I was at the main town of Agbor, when I saw a billboard of PDP candidate for house of rep. Guess what! In this big billboard, I didn't see Atiku or his vice on it. It was just the guy and some of his colleagues(seeking for other seat of governance). I didn't see the PDP governorship aspirant(maybe I didn't look at it well but I am very sure that I didn't see ATIKU/OKOWA).

GBAMMMMMM!!!. what I saw gave me a chill on my spine.. I saw a big billboard of Peter obi!!!!!!... FOR OKOWA LAND OOOOOO.

I met another Billboard of Peter Obi..... Just few minutes walk from the first one!!!

I was wondering if I had been observant immediately I entered Agbor, I would have seen more of this!

I am still in Agbor now, I will do a tour around the Town and its villages to substantial my point with more facts!!

Before now, since yesterday, I have being with my cousin(him and his entire family is Obidient). We having be discussing politics..

To tell you the truth, with all he has said, OKOWA will lose DELTA North!!! (if his kinsmen won't vote for him, is it stranger that will vote for him)

no be play!!!

delta state will be the biggest losers they will miss The Vp position and several appointments the VP controls like the economic teams,Ncp etc .obi or tinibu will not do that for delta .

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Asgard73: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2022
And your kinsmen and family are the people that gives delta state over 1. 6 million votes every election?

You see why they say Obi urchins reason myopic

With billboards grin

After their 1000 crowd rally in asaba ..

Una go wake late

If Na so Obi go take win delta state

Power to the people
North 2023

35 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Creamypie(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day nairaland.

On Tuesday(that was day before yesterday), I travelled to my home town in Agbor, Delta state for some urgent meeting with someone.

I was at the main town of Agbor, when I saw a billboard of PDP candidate for house of rep. Guess what! In this big billboard, I didn't see Atiku or his vice on it. It was just the guy and some of his colleagues(seeking for other seat of governance). I didn't see the PDP governorship aspirant(maybe I didn't look at it well but I am very sure that I didn't see ATIKU/OKOWA).

Before now, since yesterday, I have being with my cousin(him and his entire family is Obidient). We having be discussing politics..

no be play!!!

u are correct oh. The last thing an agbor man wan hear na to vote another Fulani, even if their brother na him running mate. At agbor obi junction, where I dey, Opposite Oza house to the whole of agbor obi, na l.p banners and boards voluntarily placed full there. None reason pdp for now

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Zonefree(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Okowa can't deliver for Atiku. He's not a grassroot politician.

54 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
delta state will be the biggest losers they will miss The Vp position and several appointments the VP controls like the economic teams,Ncp etc .obi or tinibu will not do that for delta .

We don't want appointment, we want Nigeria to be working!

With all the appointment so far, we are still suffering. Our oil is not beneficial to us, no reasonable infrastructure in delta state. Most of us in Delta state, are always out of state. We are like vagabonds. No proper job creation, the only thing that strive here is YAHOO YAHOO business.

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Asgard73:
And your kinsmen and family are the people that gives delta state over 1. 6 million votes every election?

You see and Na those kinsmen and family be the so called obi structure Na?

With billboards grin

Una go wake late

Power to the people
North 2023

If his kinsmen can't support him, then I don't think other tribes will. Considering his negligence to their plea.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Asgard73: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:

If his kinsmen can't support him, then I don't think other tribes will. Considering his negligence to their plea.

k
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by babyfaceafrica: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2022
He will win, maybe not high votes, but Atiku will win!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Isokiscool(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Am not going to join issues with OP but will reserve my comments till election day.. Election in Delta state is far far deeper than issues of bill board

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by N3TRAL: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Good news for Tinubu if Atiku loses Delta.

Tinubu will get his 25% there and whatever votes are left is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Isokiscool:
Am not going to join issues with OP but will reserve my comments till election day.. Election in Delta state is far far deeper than issues of bill board
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Tinubuadvocate: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
I have never seen a confusionist like this.
Asgard73:

With billboards grin

Una go wake late

Power to the people
North 2023

170 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:
Good news for Tinubu if Atiku loses Delta.

Tinubu will get his 25% there and whatever votes left is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

grin Tinubu APC performance here will be far worse than before!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Tinubuadvocate: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2022
OP continue looking for billboard around and using them as a parameter for 2023 election it will shock you.

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Munamoqel: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:

We don't want appointment, we want Nigeria to be working!

With all the appointment so far, we are still suffering. Our oil is not beneficial to us, no reasonable infrastructure in delta state. Most of us in Delta state, are always out of state. We are like vagabonds. No proper job creation, the only thing that strive here is YAHOO YAHOO business.
so with over 1 trillion naira given to delta state in 8 years went where ? So una first point of call is how to get good leaders in governace in delta state .70 percent of the problems you highlighted is due to bad leadership in delta state not Nigeria .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by N3TRAL: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:

grin Tinubu APC performance here will be far worse than before!

It won't be.

APC are saying vote top to bottom.

LP are saying vote Obi for President and Omo Agege of APC for Governor which has never worked anywhere.

Why is everyone in Delta rooting for Omo Agege who is working for Tinubu. The campaign co-ordinator for the whole of South South Otega Emerhor is from Delta State. Festus Keyamo is from Delta State.

The bulk of Urhobo grassroot are Batified.

The people working for Tinubu in Delta State are enough to give him 25% there which is sufficient because LP or PDP will not get landslide votes there.

Also PDP will win Delta State but the margin will be so low that it will have no use.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Jokerman(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Atiku nor Tinubu will not win any SS/SE states.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by nameo: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

No, Bros

Atiku will not win Delta.

He will get 25% tho and the most votes from any other state in SS. That is the best Okowa can do for him

18 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Chinonye2022(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Novice everywhere so billboard don dey vote i weep for u OP

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

It won't be.

APC are saying vote top to bottom.

LP are saying vote Obi for President and Omo Agege of APC for Governor which has never worked anywhere.

Why is everyone in Delta rooting for Omo Agege who is working for Tinubu. The campaign co-ordinator for the whole of South South Otega Emerhor is from Delta State. Festus Keyamo is from Delta State.

The bulk of Urhobo grassroot are Batified.

The people working for Tinubu in Delta State are enough to give him 25% there which is sufficient because LP or PDP will not get landslide votes there.

Also PDP will win Delta State but the margin will be so low that it will have no use.

Who is in delta rooting for Omo Agege? Maybe the Urhobos.. Please don't generalize!

In Governorship election coming on, PDP has the upper hand in delta state..

OMO AGEGE working for Tinubu will be just to fulfil all righteous for Tinubu but the people have their right candidate at heart and on that day, they will vote for their right candidate!.

Go and watch warri thousand march for Peter obi, you will have a rethink!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
OP continue looking for billboard around and using them as a parameter for 2023 election it will shock you.

I am ready for any shock!

But don't go into hiding that day!

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by N3TRAL: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:

Who is in delta rooting for Omo Agege? Maybe the Urhobos.. Please don't generalize!

In Governorship election coming on, PDP has the upper hand in delta state..

OMO AGEGE working for Tinubu will be just to fulfil all righteous for Tinubu but the people have their right candidate at heart and on that day, they will vote for their right candidate!.

Go and watch warri thousand march for Peter obi, you will have a rethink!

Lol. You no even Sabi your politics pass me.

Next time. Bye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
so with over 1 trillion naira given to delta state in 8 years went where ? So una first point of call is how to get good leaders in governace in delta state .70 percent of the problems you highlighted is due to bad leadership in delta state not Nigeria .

Bro, we start from the head! You can't get a good governance when the head is messy!

Not that Okowa did badly but the level of efficiency. And also, he did well mostly for us but neglected other tribe in some areas!

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by DWickedLandLord: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Munamoqel:

I think you're underestimating the relationship between Anambra n Delta

There's a reason their voting pattern always mirror.

Btw, this kind of thinking, this kind of politics is what Nigerians are finally saying they're tired of. It brought personal development NOT national development

Capacity, merit, performance, leadership is the new sexy

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Prince111111: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Asgard73:

With billboards grin

Una go wake late

Power to the people
North 2023
you get time for the yeye post grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by babyfaceafrica: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
nameo:

No, Bros

Atiku will not win Delta.

He will get 25% tho and the most votes from any other state in SS. That is the best Okowa can do for him

Till then
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Sonyboom765: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
If Atiku win Delta state will you gree to commit suicide cos that is the only basis I can trust you Ipob. Once you agree I will take you serious.

As it is now I believe you are lucky bxos it seem Tinubu is dead this one he dissapperred at eve of campaign n his yet to show up

4teenblaq:
Good day nairaland.

no be play!!!

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Klinee: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Keep dreaming, if Atiku get up to 20% Delta State vote come and give me hot slap!

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Munamoqel: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

I think you're underestimating the relationship between Anambra n Delta

There's a reason their voting pattern always mirror.

Btw, this kind of thinking, this kind of politics is what Nigerians are finally saying they're tired of. It brought personal development NOT national development

Capacity, merit, performance, leadership is the new sexy
story story . They should first get tired with there Local government chairman ,and governor's then jump to National .

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / Benue Government Collects Generators Tax To ‘maintain Ozone Layer’ / President Buhari Hosts Buhari Diaspora Support Organization In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.