Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

University Of Ibadan Registration For The Screeining Exercise Closes When? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Registration For The Screeining Exercise Closes When? (565 Views)

JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / FG Closes All Public & Private Schools Till 13th Of October / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Registration For The Screeining Exercise Closes When? by oyekola: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hello! Everyone
Please kindly alert me of when the screening exercise of U.I. will close my number is 08130594884.
thanks in anticipation
Re: University Of Ibadan Registration For The Screeining Exercise Closes When? by olatjidson: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hi to u all on nairaland, it is an avenue and opportunity with a great privileged entitle to each and everyone to broadcast this to u all that if anyone is in need of any information pertain to any school postume is available by me for any school,mind u the earlier is the best so as to get a stand out information from one like me,like u.i postume now is not in intact again due to ignorant of some people and failure to reg in time make them to regret,so please just call my no for any authentic information on 0705540950,07028208447 or link me on olatjidson1@yahoo.com also the same on face book. i love you all.

(1) (Reply)

Birth Certificate (n P C) And Admission Application For Foreign School / Aau Jambites: Please Stop Flashing Me. / Study The Following Course In China For Just $2500 In English Medium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.