Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo (462 Views)

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by bender79: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/- tinubu-is-hale-and-hearty-says-Keyamo
Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
We all know the truth
Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
So you don't have the mobile phone number of your boss?Why are you his campaign director?

1 Like

Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by Vote4Obi: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
bender79:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/- tinubu-is-hale-and-hearty-says-Keyamo

Chai, these shameless BATstards don't even know how ridiculously foolish they sound. Imagine Keyamo saying he spoke with Tinubu's son shocked shocked For God's sake, this fool is supposed to be Tinubu's spokesman. If he can't even have access to speak with Tinubu then it's either Tinubu is dead, in coma or they're all senseless.

How did this guy get his SAN in the first place because he is grossly unintelligent.

Gosh!
Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by WibusJaga: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2022

Thank God for Social Media.
The era of being constrained to watch only Govt-censored NTA & other media is over. Every sensible Nigerian can now discern & see through deception & falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by toneroforever(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu isn't even a president yet he has formed his cabal. Keyamo,a PCC spokesman does not know about the whereabouts of his principal. Tinubu meant every word when he said he'll continue from where Buhari stops. Buhari Pro Max.. loading

1 Like

Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by AdamuKD: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
What a shame

1 Like

Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Presidential spokesman no know where presidential candidate Dey?!

Wahala
Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by NothingDoMe: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Smart lawyer. He don shift the wahala commot from him back. cheesy
Re: I Spoke To Tinubu's Son This Morning and he said he was fine - Keyamo by NothingDoMe: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
You can't cheat the laws of nature.

(1) (Reply)

Watch As A Peter Obi Supporter Threatens Not To Buy Suya From A Tinubu Supporter / PDP Crisis: Outsider Steps Into Wike, Ayu’s Rivalry, Throws Weight Behind Rivers / Breaking:apc Rivers Guber Candidate Appeals FHC Rulling Nullifying Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.