Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Notice To All Passing Out Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Notice To All Passing Out Corpers (557 Views)

Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice To All Passing Out Corpers by Affliatechris01(f): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
We wish you a favorable market as you pass out! Congratulations.

But I like to encourage since this is the end of monthly Alawee and reality will soon set in.

I have been there before and I know how it feels, read this:

Majority of the companies this days prefer people that can work for them based on the skills they have.

Gone are the days, you will go to work daily using majority of time to gist and still get loaded monthly.

These companies are also looking for ways to maximize their productivity hence now moving towards the trends of freelancers.

FREELANCER are people that work based on their skills and are not committed to just one employer.

The good thing is from the comfort of anywhere, various international jobs can be delivered with huge sum gotten and you work based on your schedules

The hot in demand Freelancing skills are content creation, copywriting, Ui/Ux design etc.

It important to note that to really get a client that is loaded, you need strategy! Because not all freelancers win job.

Will you like to get good Freelancing jobs that can take you out of submitting CV's up and down?

The first 10persons will be mentored.
Connect with me on
Whatsapp

Re: Notice To All Passing Out Corpers by Affliatechris01(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Connect with me on
Whatsapp

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0
Re: Notice To All Passing Out Corpers by Affliatechris01(f): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Don't wait until Nigeria happen to you before thinking of other options
Lecturers were not paid for 8months and it can happen in any sector.
Start a side hustle today! Connect with me

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2013 Batch B 'delta' / Nysc / Nysc--- Where Have You Been Posted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.