Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (57016 Views)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by jos1234: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Reno the most useless man I have ever seen
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Spandau: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Jagaban!

That which is highly exalted among men is an abomination to God.

But of course, I forgot that you professed your lack of believe in God already.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by ComeToJesus: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
How can two sick and seemingly incapacitated people run a country back to back for 16 years?

Nigeria will sink completely if that happens with no hope of salvaging her.

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by bayplus: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nigerians don't learn.

Same way many of you sought messiah out of Buhari, Now it is Peter Obi.

These top 4 presidential candidates are professional Politicians. Obi inclusive. They are all part of the system.

I do not wish Nigeria another 4years of wasted & Directiinless leadership.

Regardless of who wins among Tinubu, Atiku and Obi. Nothing significant will change from the status quo. Don't ask me why.

In actual fact, Obi's tenure may even be worse than Buhari's administration.

The stupid system is screwed! Until we go back to regional government or true federation or restructuring depending on which you prefer, sadly not much will change.

I wish Obi can win, so we all can be here in the next 4years to check his score cards. but I doubt it if he can get the needed vote In the North.

As for me, I worry more about my immediate family. Politicians are not worth the efforts some people are putting up for them.

Best of Lucks.

May the best candidate win

Peacw
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by adams123: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Enough of story telling.
Presidency is serious business.
Nigeria is at a delicate point
Nigeria needs healing not further dividing.
Do not reinforce Pmb promax
Do not reinforce sickly presidency
Do reinforce failure.

We have a golden opportunity to reset our nation and set her on the pathway of glory.
Peter obi-Datti ahmed is a goal.

How far did he reset & set Anambra on the path of glory??
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by plaindealer: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
God bless Asiwaju and the Jagaban if the universe.

Looking fresh, well relaxed and ready to enter Aso Rock with ease..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by teslimali: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rush
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
oyebanji44:
grin this time around

Tinubu rally will eventually hit the road like a tornado...

Crowds of people will pour into the streets to campaign for him grin grin
After collecting alawee.
Abeg.
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by hartson(m): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:
Tinubu is chronically sick but they are just desperate to repackage and foist him on this nation but it will be resisted.
Just the way they repackaged the present imposter.It will not work.We don't need another robot in facemask.
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by uchvic(m): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Emi lokan wear coatsuitble grin

The day Seyi Tinubu go catch this exile madman that day na wotowoto e go kollect.
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Gozac: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2022
I will be the happiest man if Atiku will win this elections so that southern Nigeria will continue their political subservience in the hands of the north.
Obi should go and relax since he is an omo Ibo and Igbo man can never rule Nigeria as their neighbours from SS and SW used to taunt them
They are not born to rule, let Nigeria burn into ashes than for an Igbo man to rule.
So Peter Obi should go and face his successful businesses
Anambra people being the most prosperous state don't need president at all.
They run Nigerian economy, while Imolites can be jetting off to counties as poor as Laos, Nepal, Bangladeshi etc for greener pastures.
Who cares who rule this shithole call Nigeria with zero reputation abroad
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by hartson(m): 12:27am On Oct 07, 2022
adams123:

How far did he reset & set Anambra on the path of glory??
But emilokan agbodu grand master is about to reset Nigeria.Nigeria no be lagos where owambe thrives.
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Gozac: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2022
bayplus:
Nigerians don't learn.

These top 4 presidential candidates are professional Politicians. Obi inclusive. They are all part of the system.

Regardless of who wins among Tinubu, Atiku and Obi. Nothing significant will change from the status quo. Don't ask me why.

The stupid system is screwed! Until we go back to regional government or true federation or restructuring depending on which you prefer, sadly not much will change.

I wish Obi can win, so we all can be here in the next 4years to check his score cards. but I doubt it if he can get the needed vote In the North.

As for me, I worry more about my immediate family. Politicians are not worth the efforts some people are putting up for them.

Best of Lucks.

Peacw
May God continue to bless you as you understand this country very well
One need to hustle and take care of his family.
Make person no come get high BP on top Nigeria matter.
How can Nigeria change overnight when many people are making money thru corrupt system?
The name Nigeria na bad.market for abroad, ask people in Asian countries
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by lovinagbad: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2022
CLOWN. When BAT was away you people are complaining to the extent that you declare him dead. Now he is back you are still complaining that' he is frail. What do you people want?
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by hartson(m): 12:35am On Oct 07, 2022
bayplus:
Nigerians don't learn.

Best of Lucks.

Peacw
Go and get your PVC not when the misrule start you will be the first to come here and rant or start calling radio stations complaining that the administration is bad
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by greatseed: 2:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Xscape1993:
Nigerians don't need this man ooo...we need to avert the 2015 deadly political mistake ooo....the North purposely gave him the ticket instead of Osinbajo just to humiliate him and return power back to North...this founder of agberos in Nigeria bleeped up big time....
Is it not better to keep quiet than forcing yourself to write rubbish and making you negatively irrelevant.
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Daniety(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Xscape1993:
Nigerians don't need this man ooo...we need to avert the 2015 deadly political mistake ooo....the North purposely gave him the ticket instead of Osinbajo just to humiliate him and return power back to North...this founder of agberos in Nigeria bleeped up big time....
Tinubu is back 2023 the right man √
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by shineeye1: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2022
If there are enough imbeciles in Nigeria to bring BAT thing to rule over Nigeria - it is their own funeral! As for me and my house God forbid BAT thing!
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Abdu81: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2022
The same thing APC did in 2014 with sick BUHARI.
Who are they deceiving?

Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Abdu81: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2022
ganisucks:
Reno Omokri just dropped a tweet in which he welcomed a sick Tinubu back to Nigeria

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1578084235394547722
This RENOs location and situation now

Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by 900warriorz: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Make Reno no go commit suicide o. Foolish people that's been trending it that he was sick before thinking he will never be back, now he is back, the didinrin Reno still want talk another thing.

Jagaban is back.

—Jagaban supporters miss him
—Jagaban haters miss him

Jagaban is the most talked about Nigerian politician of this century. No one come close.
as you open mouth waah vomit this rubbish now, who con be the didinrin? grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Rekeb: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Samajogs:
A walking corpse just arrived

Be careful what you with other people
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Reno left Obi for a moment to throw jabs at Tinubu....when is he going to punch Turaki.
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by RichAbujaGuy: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Reno must really miss living or visiting his homeland. Why live in the UK but always concerned about what's going on politically in Naija?
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Basher8583: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
Enough of story telling.
Presidency is serious business.
Nigeria is at a delicate point
Nigeria needs healing not further dividing.
Do not reinforce Pmb promax
Do not reinforce sickly presidency
Do reinforce failure.

We have a golden opportunity to reset our nation and set her on the pathway of glory.
Peter obi-Datti ahmed is a goal.

I would rather vote for BAT who you say is sick in the body but sound in the brain
Than vote for PO who you claim has a sound body but sick in the brain
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by toneroforever(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
oyebanji44:
grin this time around

Tinubu rally will eventually hit the road like a tornado...

Crowds of people will pour into the streets to campaign for him
grin grin

If u see a crowd @ any of BAT's rallies or campaigns, look very well u will see a bullion van parked close by.
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by toneroforever(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Basher8583:

I would rather vote for BAT who you say is sick in the body but sound in the brain
Than vote for PO who you claim has a sound body but sick in the brain

Urchins r proud fools. The rest of us r not.
May God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by MasterShifu010(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2022
From comments I’ve been reading , it seems the eyes of Nigerian youths has not opened yet .....
Am beginning to agree with Adolf hitler who said the vast majority of the people in a country are ignorant , as such , the power to choose a leader should not be put in their hands ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly / Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.