Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). (4158 Views)

Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Some idi0ts will still sell their future for this nonsense.

I guess the stomach infrastructure will last for 4 - 8 years.

angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by ObamaMessi: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
I will collect o

3 Likes

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by amliftedhigher: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=XshegzzyeeiX post=117334119]Some idi0ts will still sell their future for this nonsense.

angry[/quote
Is a shame
Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nonsense
Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Softmirror: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

angry

undecided

FOOD SOUVENIRS ARE VERY COMMON DURING ELECTION IN THE UNITED STATES. WE ARE ONLY FOLLOWING THE FOOT STEPS OF THE HEAD QUARTERS OF DEMOCRACY. GO AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Kokoy2022: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
The kind of things children of fallen demonds accept to motgage their future and entire generation. Thiefnupoo shall never smell Aso rock inshallah!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by BATified2023: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

angry
what about those who collect this?

Igbos are d greatest hypocrites,they blame people for what they derive joy in doing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by mycar: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
You can collect and vote your conscience

3 Likes

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by AdamuKD: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tilumbu is an idiot

5 Likes

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I will collect o
Don't collect.

Suffer no dey taya you people

2 Likes

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:

Igbos are d greatest hypocrites,they blame people for what they derive joy in doing
This is not about the politicians.

I'm talking about people who receive this items, they should stop it.

Make everybody get sense.
Abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmm i will take it
Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by GodsOwnMan: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
What about this?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Proudlyomonna: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:

The op did not mention any Tribe but ofcus you must do what your creator sent you to earth to do, which is Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh Igbo yooo all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin
Shun senseless tribal bigotry it makes people sound very stupid.
APC MUST GO.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Blakjewelry(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

angry
Everybody has the right to vote their choice stop insulting other for doing exactly what you are doing. You think your candidate is the right candidate, so does the other thinks too. At the end of the day if your candidate wins but fails to perform to expectations the other man is going to suffer because of your choice so why attack for pursuing his own conviction.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by davillian(m): 5:56am On Oct 07, 2022
If they give you collect and vote your preferred candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Abdu81: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Please what is this old hang looking for in Nigeria politics ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by MMempire(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I will collect o
Don't mind the OP. Collect and still vote your preferred candidate. After all, na part of our looted money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by PeterObi4LP: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

angry

They won't try this nonsense in SS and SE
because they are wiser. You sale your happiness for food items that will end up in toilet within 48hrs.

APC never again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Difrent: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

angry

But we can collect if it has PO and DATTI name on it ba

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Realguyman1(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Nonsense post

1 Like

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Amb1045(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2022
I'm beginning to see this dragging of TINUBU as a psychological war fair against the southern opportunity to be the president of Nigeria. If no Peter Obi, TINUBU should be voted for because Buhari is a northerner and the present president of the country. TINUBU is a convicted aza man in USA not in Nigeria while Atiku is one of the politicians that has rendered this country useless. Let's open our eyes and brain to know who to drag more which is Atiku not TINUBU.

Yes all of us will accept that Apc made a mistake of choosing TINUBU instead of osinbajo because of money which everyone of us might do but we can not let another religious bigotry like Buhari to take over from him which is Atiku a man that supported the killing of a Christian girl in the north by deleting his tweet. TINUBU a convicted aza man has no drug history in Nigeria, a well known giver with a vision of better Nigeria.

I hear a lot of people putting the blame of Buhari tenure on TINUBU that he brought him to power. Absolutely rubbish we all saw how Jonathan was ruling the country with corruption in every sector. We all needed something new. TINUBU choose Buhari because he knows the man will get much vote from the north combined with his own southern popularity, don't put the blame on an innocent man that wanted to help us all.

Yes TINUBU is old same is Atiku, TINUBU is corrupt Atiku is worst. TINUBU is southern Muslim, Atiku is a religious bigotry Muslim. Let's learn to protect our own. Southerners deserve to be president. If you're not voting OBI VOTE TINUBU. He is better than a well known corrupt man.

Southerners can not be fighting eachother while a well known corrupt, religious bigotry, a polygamous harlot steal the mandate in front of us. Southerners be wise our own is our own. On Obi mandate I stand but less dragging of jagaban for a better Nigeria. He's our daddy, lol an Hausa/fulani man can not be dragging shetimaa a well know Boko Haram sponsor even when their people are dying in thousands due to his bad decisions.
Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Realguyman1(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

angry
Who u help, for u to call anybody wey receive those items idi0t? What difference does it make if they don't collect it?

But the way some of una take dey rude with una words for this naija ehn, the thing go just dey imagine me wether sense even dey una head at all.

Abusing the politicians is acceptable, because they and the military put us where we are now today. But insulting the poor masses, who knows the pain they go through everyday in this joke of a country called Nigeria, is a complete senseless thing to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by shortIGBOman: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2022
If you campaign or support Peter Obi, you are a major problem in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Difrent: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Amb1045:

Yes all of us will accept that Apc made a mistake of choosing TINUBU instead of osinbajo because of money

Big FAT LIES
there was no mistake. Since 2020 BAT has shown interest in becoming APC flagbearer and started working towards that..... PYO was pushed to go against him at the last minute and he expectedly failed woefully and destroyed his own political career.
Those saying they would have preferred PYO would still have had something to say if he was chosen.....like he is also a yoruba man and own the outgoing VP so he should allow anothe tribe....they are just saying this to justify why they won't vote Tinubu

Besides has any VP become President at the end of their tenure? GEJ only did it because UMYA died....if not i can bet it that UMYA wouldn't have supported him to be his successor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2022
You'll sell your tomorrow for foodstuffs that won't last you for 2 months, then cry foul when the economy nose dives further.

It's high time y'all begin voting wisely.
Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2022
You are free to collect any souvenir, but just don't let it affect your vote power..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by nazicartel(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The op did not mention any Tribe but ofcus you must do what your creator sent you to earth to do, which is Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh Igbo yooo all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin
Shun senseless tribal bigotry it makes people sound very stupid.
APC MUST GO.
You don't know how foolish those men are. APC supporters from South West are something else. Even their northern supporters ain't like this. Anybody that talks about tribe In APC is a Yoruba man. And they are generally Yoruba Muslims. Calmly observe it. You will know what I'm saying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by BATified2023: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
This is not about the politicians.

I'm talking about people who receive this items, they should stop it.

Make everybody get sense.
Abeg
why don’t u add peter obi palm oil n soap?

Is it only tinubu that is sharing stuffs?
U must always come clean in this kind of situation,u can’t give an example n lock up on the other side when they are doing d same thing

3 Likes

Re: You Are One Of The Problems Of Nigeria If You Ever Receive This (pix). by Vote4Obi: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

angry

Particularly in the NW and NE where illiteracy is rife. Peter Obi will ensure there is mass education in the North when he become the GCFR.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa-ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa. I Didn't Know You Like What Is Going On In Nigeria / Breaking: Tinubu Was Scheduled To Speak At France Summit But He Ran Away [photo] / Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.