Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors (11866 Views)

Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance / Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President / Rochas Okorocha Spotted Dancing In Owerri, Dele Momodu, Others React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by sleek214(m): 5:50am On Oct 07, 2022
shuttox:
Nice idea

But Peter Obi is the moving train
To Where?..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Omahleigh(f): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2022
adioolayi:
Dem talk say Tinubu enter market Square and the small small masquerades, wey dey dance before don dey catch cold...Na true

That's what you and your fellow urchins tell yourself to get by. The north is solidly behind and Atiku and the South for PO. The way I and other reasonable Nigerians see it, your Tinubu is the small masquerade here. The election is between Obi and Atiku. You can chose to accept this fact, or continue to live in denial. Your choice.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by frank14011991(m): 5:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I guess all Tinubu supporters are broke then
it's like you are still a teenager? If you know ovation of before, you will know bobdee is broke
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by adioolayi(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Omahleigh:

That's what you and your fellow urchins tell yourself to get by. The north Fulanis is solidly behind and Atiku and the South igbos for PO and Yoruba's will vote Tinubu. The way I and other reasonable Nigerians see it, your Tinubu is Not the small masquerade here. The election is between Obi and Atiku Tinubu, Atiku and Obi with Tinubu having upper hand because of the ruling party factor and enjoying large numbers of sitting governor's support. You can chose to accept this fact, or continue to live in denial. Your choice.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Henryfortune(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I don't understand why we can't try another party.
PDP has failed for 16yrs while APC is currently planning to do the same even in a bigger way so I wonder why we can't try another party and let's see what happens next...

Why try another Devil... When the last one you hopped on killed all ur chicken.. just stick with one and be pouring anointing oil on its head...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by DrAkpamudehe: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
PDP has failed for 16yrs while APC is currently planning to do the same even in a bigger way so I wonder why we can't try another party and let's see what happens next...

Pls how exactly did pdp fail for 16years?
Where was Nigeria in 1999 and where was Nigeria in 2015?
Did you have a mobile phone in 1999? Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of jobs were created by the liberalization of the telecommunications and banking sector by the PDP? 30billion dollars foreign debt was cancelled under a PDP govt
Were you expecting pdp to turn Nigeria into a paradise within 16years? Pdp did their part and touched some sectors, APC were supposed to also do their own part. No single government can touch every sector of a Nigerian economy, they do their part and the next government continues from there. Pls stop all these brainless propaganda that you people keep propagating online like unintelligent beings. It has become stale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2022
frank14011991:
it's like you are still a teenager? If you know ovation of before, you will know bobdee is broke
Is Ovation the only source of income he has?
You all just sit and write shite
I guess if he was supporting a candidate with bullion van capacity then he won't be broke to you
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by mach7(m): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Finally, we know why Dr Sam Amadi of Arise TV - a man who failed us in the Power Sector - is very partisan.

He is PDP!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Reno missing again. This guy is so inconsequential in PDP but run his mouth like local train
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Omahleigh(f): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2022
adioolayi:

You're banking on the support of the north? grin grin

Eyaaa.. I pity you. You will cry blood when the time comes. You will know that northern loyalty has nothing to do with party but individual
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by soloaudu: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2022
OBJ was right when he said that Atiku can use money to buy anything. Soon he will try to appoint all the members of the National Assembly as members of his campaign organization. Yet, he will still not see that seat.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by adioolayi(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Omahleigh:

You're banking on the support of the north? grin grin

Eyaaa.. I pity you. You will cry blood when the time comes. You will know that northern loyalty has nothing to do with party but individual

Where did you see me bank on the support of the North

Igbos for Igbo

Fulani for Fulani

Yoruba for Yoruba..

So, the Hausas, Kanuris, the middle belt are up for grabs...

That's where the party with most Incubent governors , not to talk of President..can have upper hand..

Will it be enough...I don't know...all I know is ethnicity will play huge roles at the next Presidential elections

That's politics.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Omahleigh(f): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2022
adioolayi:

Where did you see me bank on the support of the North

Igbos for Igbo

Fulani for Fulani

Yoruba for Yoruba..

So, the Hausas, Kanuris, the middle belt are up for grabs...

That's where the party with most Incubent governors , not to talk of President..can have upper hand..

Will it be enough...I don't know...all I know is ethnicity will play huge roles at the next Presidential elections

That's politics.

Okay, going by your logic, you believe that most Yorubas including Yoruba Christians, will vote for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Brunicekid(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
You gat a point!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Trill1(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Good for them.

Frustrated with NEPA Wahala?

Go Solar!
Available plans from ₦110K+
WhatsApp
Zero
Zero
Five

My twin and I are Solar Energy Engineers and Electrical Electronics Engineering Students at the University of Ibadan.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by frank14011991(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Is Ovation the only source of income he has?
You all just sit and write shite
I guess if he was supporting a candidate with bullion van capacity then he won't be broke to you
even Forbes use to list him as one of the richest nigerian, but not anymore.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by HIPROFILE(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2022
So this uncle Dele just came out to make noise like he was seriously contesting for presidency. Now I see he did just to increase his portfolio and get juicy appointments.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by DrAkpamudehe: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
soloaudu:
OBJ was right when he said that Atiku can use money to buy anything. Soon he will try to appoint all the members of the National Assembly as members of his campaign organization. Yet, he will still not see that seat.

He will see the seat, and u shall live to witness that day. But after that day, you can do the needful by swallowing sniper
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by fatymore(f): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Recyclers

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by adioolayi(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Omahleigh:

Okay, going by your logic, you believe that most Yorubas including Yoruba Christians, will vote for Tinubu?

Religion is not an issue in Yoruba land.., Most families, especially extended families are intra-faiths based
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2022
frank14011991:
even Forbes use to list him as one of the richest nigerian, but not anymore.
Not being listed on Forbes does mean one is broke.
Forbes list the richest Nigerians. I don't even know when Forbes listed Momodu anyway
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by frank14011991(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Not being listed on Forbes does mean one is broke.
Forbes list the richest Nigerians. I don't even know when Forbes listed Momodu anyway
na small pikin you be now
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by daygee12: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
Still won't save them from losing this election to Labour Party.
Seems u wanna Labour in vain
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by successmatters(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2022
daygee12:

Seems u wanna Labour in vain

God bless Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by obi83l: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Atuku is the man to beat in this forthcoming election.Atuku is the man to beat in this forthcoming election....
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2022
frank14011991:
na small pikin you be now
Oga tell me when Forbes listed Dele Momodu as one of the richest Nigerians. Don't hide behind diatribes
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Halifaxguy: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Some Nigerians still want to vote Atiku. This is the man that supervised widespread corruption in the power sector during his 8 years term as vice president. By now any right thinking person should no that Pdp and Apc are still the same old politicians
and looters. Nigerians should be wiser now. Atiku is no different from Tinubu. Vote competency and vote wisely!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Buckeyemedia1: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Speaktruth1:
Just like the APC, what is PDP coming to campaign about. What exactly are they coming to tell Nigerians that will our mind and perception about Atiku and PDP.

Enough is enough, we are taking back our country.
Obi- Datti to the answer.
Vote wisely, vote labour party.
In the same vain, I wonder what Peter Obi that was chased away from pdp is coming to tell us, that we do not already know?

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors by Buckeyemedia1: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Halifaxguy:
Some Nigerians still want to vote Atiku. This is the man that supervised widespread corruption in the power sector during his 8 years term as vice president. By now any right thinking person should no that Pdp and Apc are still the same old politicians
and looters. Nigerians should be wiser now. Atiku is no different from Tinubu. Vote competency and vote wisely!
Halifaxguy, ironically your words are that of an oblivious hypocrite, Yet your presumed savior Peter Obi was ready to serve him Abubakar Atiku like a dog loyal to his master’s wishes?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results in Lagos / Debt Servicing Gulps Ondo, Osun, Two Others Allocations / APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.