Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG (5586 Views)

159 Nigerians Renounce Citizenship In 2022 – FG / Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2022
This Nigeria self
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Parachoko: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Lovenorth:

Forget, that was then, I know realized that I made a serious mistake. I regret supporting a terrorists infested party
So LoveSouthEast sorry, Lovenorth the Fulani man that sells cow, are you trying to say you're now An Obidient?
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Perfectbeing(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Lovenorth:
How is that got to do with solving the problems of the people of Nigeria, this government is truly a sadistic godforsaken government, and my only worry is that Tinubu said he would continue from where Buhari will stop if elected, that's why we need to work very hard to oust this terrorists infested administration
Christ in Heaven!! You guys are really cursed!! Damn!!

You guys insulted Nigeria when it was said her water ways was the most insecured. Fast forward to today, you guys are still complaining that Nigeria water ways haven't been attacked since last year..

The same way you guys will insult Nigeria when you hear Nigeria haven't had any attack from terrorists and bandits. You'll still foolish ask how that solve the problem of Nigeria.

Slowpoke
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Lovenorth: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2022
Parachoko:
So LoveSouthEast sorry, Lovenorth the Fulani man that sells cow, are you trying to say you're now An Obidient?
I am not ashamed of selling cow, it's a lucrative business and I am also proudly Obidient it's my right
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Parachoko: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Lovenorth:

I am not ashamed of selling cow, it's a lucrative business and I am also proudly Obidient it's my right
Lol

Okay LoveSouthEast Lovenorth
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Lovenorth: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Christ in Heaven!! You guys are really cursed!! Damn!!

You guys insulted Nigeria when it was said her water ways was the most insecured. Fast forward to today, you guys are still complaining that Nigeria water ways haven't been attacked since last year..

The same way you guys will insult Nigeria when you hear Nigeria haven't had any attack from terrorists and bandits. You'll still foolish ask how that solve the problem of Nigeria.

Slowpoke
I am now a slowpoke because I don't support Tinubu? grin
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Lovenorth: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

Okay LoveSouthEast Lovenorth
I love justice
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Perfectbeing(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Lovenorth:

I am now a slowpoke because I don't support Tinubu? grin
No. You're a slowpoke cos you're criticizing a goodnews.
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Lovenorth: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
No. You're a slowpoke cos you're criticizing a goodnews.
It's good news to you because of Tinubu that likes to continue from where Buhari will stop grin
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Wwwq: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by nedekid: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I recall how this menace was competing with the bad news of boko haram bomb blasts during the horrible locust years of HE GEJ's era and all our national problems looked intractible but today it is zero.

So it will be for other crime industry like bandits, sit at home violence, train piracy, drug menace , oil theft etc and Nigeria will crush all the evil unpatriotic elements holding back the country.When the bandits were being bombed and their collaborators being rounded up home and abroad, they were forced to release all the train piracy victims.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

Imagine FG investing billions to build train for the comfort of the citizens yet some unpatriotic elements went ahead to steal rail tracks and bomb the train. I never just can not fathom that.
Now that FG has defeated them on sea then should permanently flush out the train pirates and terrorists in the north and terrorists in the South East using drug epidemic to recruit illbred youths.

This is truly a great news!! God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!
You call Jonathan's time "locust years"?. Wonderful! You probably live on the moon, uranus or lala land.
Are you honestly claiming your standard of living is better now than than during Jonathan's time? For real? Even if you were paid 30k bmc monthly stipends 7 years ago it was $200, today it is worth a mere $40.
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by AlphaTaikun: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze / Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets / Supreme Court Reaffirm Wike Mandate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.