Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Fct New Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fct New Deal (108 Views)

Fct-new-deal - The Manifesto - #OSHO4SENATEFCT / FCT New Deal. The Manifesto. #osho4senatefct / Ohanaeze FCT New President Vows To Give True Face Of What Ndigbo Represent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fct New Deal by deepumpin: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2022
FCT NEW DEAL
The Manifesto #Osho4FCT
F - Fantastic Representation
C - Community Engagement
T - Transport Sector Development

N - New Opportunities for Youths Development
E - Economic and Social Justice for Original Inhabitants of FCT
W - Women Affairs and Empowerment

D - Development of Security, Infrastructure and Tourism Architecture of the FCT
E - Education, Environment, Health
A - Agricultural Revolution
L - Leadership Excellence

FANTASTIC REPRESENTATION
"Democracy is all about representation. I will offer my constituent Fantastic Representation that will amplify their voices and champion the issues that bother them as citizens of the FCT."

COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
“Every elected of￾icial is required by the law of conscience to regularly engage with the electorates to account for their stewardship. I will engage with my constituents twice annually to connect, provide updates, consult and forge ahead."

TRANSPORT SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
“Promoting transportation infrastructure upgrade
across the multi-nodal arrangement to improve
accessibility, safety and comfort of the people of FCT is an advocacy I am irrevocably committed to.

Your vote will set us on course to make this happen."
#FCTNewDeal #Osho4SenateFCT #Abuja
Re: Fct New Deal by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Like seriously

(1) (Reply)

FCT NEW DEAL The Manifesto #osho4fct / The War On You. / Ajagun Commiserates With Flood Victims In Kogi, Appeals For Donations Of Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.