Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Help :my Fiance Is Addicted To Betnaija Gambling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help :my Fiance Is Addicted To Betnaija Gambling (291 Views)

What Are You Addicted To? / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / What Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help :my Fiance Is Addicted To Betnaija Gambling by passionberry(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good evening everyone .I'm not the type that bring things up here but this one is more than me..my fiance is a good man with good heart he is the type of man any lady will be happy to have in her life as a husband..He opened to me how is life is shattered cause of Betnaija.
.He has a good paying job and I'm also working..but to my greatest surprise all his salary he put it into gambling.,sold his car and house properties for gambling,he is the quiet type doesn't talk ,bottle up things inside.

He told me he keeps borrowing money to play gambling thinking he wil recover all his loses,he keeps borrowing now he has nothing left. HE went to check his BP and it rise to 170 ,He is thinking of committing suicide. Pls nairalanders i need your advice please I don't want to loose him he is all I got
He is a shadow of himself,I really want to help him out from this mess he got himself into.

Please if you don't have any meaningful advice don't comment ..
Oga Seun please help me push to front page
Re: Help :my Fiance Is Addicted To Betnaija Gambling by Sunnymatey(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Only him can help himself by taking that decision to stop forth with.

With a good paying job, what else does he want?
Pls constantly remind him of where he could've been but not for gambling and let him know its not late in as much as he can quit.

Threaten to dump him if he refuses to heed to your advise.

Lastly, if you both are mature enough, talk him into getting married so you take control of the family finances for the benefit of the family.

He need you to overcome this addiction.

Thank you for standing by him and seeking for help.
Re: Help :my Fiance Is Addicted To Betnaija Gambling by Lastpharoah33: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sunnymatey:

Pls constantly remind him of where he could've been but not for gambling and let him know its not late in as much as he can quit.

Lastly, if you both are mature enough, talk him into getting married so you take control of the family finances for the benefit of the family.

I don't know why I bursted out laughing at your signature,
Re: Help :my Fiance Is Addicted To Betnaija Gambling by passionberry(f): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2022
Sunnymatey:

Thank you for this

(1) (Reply)

Snakes Came To My House Until I Iost The Ondo APC Primary, Says House Of Rep Can / Entertainerz Review / Cfgbfhf Hdfhbdhbds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.