Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi (450 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by VotePeterObi: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
It is obvious Ngige is not in support of Tinubu candidacy or he doesn't want to get in trouble with the Obidients.

He smartly dodged the question of openly endorsing Tinubu or Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3g7mScY1E
Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by Kingspin(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
BAT has claimed all the development in Lagos from 1800 to 2023.
I wonder what Fashola and others will campaign with.
Limit BAT to his tenure to make sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Alright
Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by Dikegodspower(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Who in his/her sanity will think of voting tilumbu talk more of voting for him
Ngige knows that tilumbu is a dead man walking, he will rather void his vote than voting apc

3 Likes

Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by yemex04(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
I understand he doesn't want to get into the back books of his kinsmen back home hence the diplomacy... But there's no ambiguity on his stands as regards the track record of each of them .... He stated Tinubu performed better even though he didn't directly say it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by APCnaPDP: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
He will vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by Massiveglory: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kingspin:
BAT has claimed all the development in Lagos from 1800 to 2023.
I wonder what Fashola and others will campaign with.
grin
Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
yemex04:
I understand he doesn't want to get into the back books of his kinsmen back home hence the diplomacy... But there's no ambiguity on his stands as regards the track record of each of them .... He stated Tinubu performed better even though he didn't directly say it.
you are very objective. He closed by saying that if the APC put its house in order, they will win. It's just wise of anyone to not endorse openly
Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by N3TRAL: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2022

Ngige supporting Tinubu openly will be like Fashola supporting Charles Soludo in future instead of Sanwo-Olu.

Chris Ngige preceded Peter Obi as Governor. They come from the same state, they speak the same native language. When both retire, they'll attend the same elders' meeting.

The best support Ngige can give to Tinubu in Ngige's state of Dilemma is to remain in APC and not defect to Labour Party. Ngige has done exactly that.

My respect for Ngige just increased!
Ngige is a honourable man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by agadez007(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dr Chris Ngige is a very wise man unlike Chimaroke Nnamani
Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by Sonyboom765: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thank God he made it crystal clear Peter Obi built no infrastructure in 4 years while Tinubu was inviting Obasanjo Atiku n co to commission several projects.
VotePeterObi:
It is obvious Ngige is not in support of Tinubu candidacy or he doesn't want to get in trouble with the Obidients.

He smartly dodged the question of openly endorsing Tinubu or Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3g7mScY1E

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vote Is On The Ballot. Ngige Refused To Openly Endorse Tinubu Or Obi by Innocentman86: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hank you ngige for not supporting that occultic,sick,dying derty drug dealer that has stolen Lagos dry and did nothing.
You are such a honourable man
Nigerians should beware of sick theifs, because they come to steal,kill and destroy.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Atiku Spokesman Daniel Bwala Supporting The Killing Of Endsars Proteste / Atiku Trying To Divide Nigeria As He Divided PDP, Says APC / Copy-Copy: This Is One Of The Reasons Peter-Obi Refused To Give Out Some Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.