Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? (28946 Views)

Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? / Hospital Or Hospitality (beer Parlor Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by ghettochild(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Yes if she will have her own office where she sits n relax n look at the cctv as work goes on...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Truvelisback(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Yes, except she just chose to cheat.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by ogkrakkid(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Freelane33:
cool
Pay as u go.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by okoroemeka(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2022
Psych412:
lol ..big temptation for her
a wealthy drunk man can propose what a married woman cannot refuse,#500k for one round?my former chairman pays such when drunk and tell how many women can resist such temptation,infact any woman that can open a beer parlour cannot refuse such amount.

19 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who runs those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Source: obembet

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Yes sure,I run one and I'm not wayward...
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Psych412(f): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2022
okoroemeka:
a wealthy drunk man can propose what a married woman cannot refuse,#500k for one round?my former chairman pays such when drunk and tell how many women can resist such temptation,infact any woman that can open a beer parlour cannot refuse such amount.
lol... you're right..if she's disciplined she might resist
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who runs those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

I run one,I am not wayward,I resume shop by 8am ,after waking by 5am to prepare whatever I want to eat for the day,I close by 11:30pm or 1am,my customers know me,I don't engage anybody in any talks,I don't sit with them,I have workers,and I can boldly tell you no man has ever tried nonsense with me before....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Burruchaga71(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2022
The answer is very simple.
NO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Tannhauser(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2022
grin

Very possible. I can think of at least two women i know can be trusted even if a drunk customer offers them $1m.

However most decent women will choose some other line of business...

Which is why the beer parlor business is dominated by women of easy virtue.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by davillian(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2022
She would eventually gets bleeped by her customers

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Shadysen: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Never!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by GeneralPula: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Most of this women running such business are either widows or free single mothers,you really see responisible married women venture into that kind of business.
Nah lie..
Responsible women dey get Bar..

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by jamace(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
They are mostly coded olosho.
Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by GeneralPula: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

I'd wanted to start an evening restaurant, something like a Bistro, outside the house when I return from office. The main thing holding me back is the concern raised in this thread. An evening restaurant may not readily thrive without alcohol as people are back from work and want to unwind. But, I have my misgivings about alcohol. I hate irresponsible drinking as a person. I'm beautiful, what if they make advances at me? How do I balance alcohol sale with my faith? How do I make sales if I exclude alcohol from my menu list?

You don’t need to open a Bar self. Instead of Bottle Alcohol like 33, Stout, Trophy & co, you can be selling Origin/Bullet/Power horse/Gins/. You can add Can trophy/33 & co..

People will buy and won’t have to sit. Even at that, they’ll still talk to you for romance... And this one you’re saying you’re beautiful, you’re getting yourself ready potentially..

12 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by nedekid: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Beer parlor business is not for a married woman, except the hubby does not mind sharing her, having her ass slapped once in a while, as far as the cash is flowing.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by treatise: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

You can get your answer from Veronica chapter 6 verse 28 in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Paulianfa(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2022
For woman to run a beer parlour biz are just like agbero. They no dey blink eye, dia eye are always red. If u go owed them, ur body go tell u. How much more husband? That one na toy.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by DWJOBScom(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2022
I don't even have an answer.
All sorts comes to drink
The schemers and schemees
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2022
Simple answer: YES!

Proper question should be:

Does a cheating and unfaithful woman need the excuse of running a Beer Parlor to cheat on her husband?!

That's like saying the only way a man can be faithful to his wife is if he doesn't work in the midst of ladies! tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by judedwriter(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2022
Men who are addicted to beer are also addicted to women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by grafixdon: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2022
Blessiing:

I run one,I am not wayward,I resume shop by 8am ,after waking by 5am to prepare whatever I want to eat for the day,I close by 11:30pm or 1am,my customers know me,I don't engage anybody in any talks,I don't sit with them,I have workers,and I can boldly tell you no man has ever tried nonsense with me before....

Hi blessing, I'm planning of opening one soon, I need your input here: https://www.nairaland.com/7372347/advice-needed-beer-parlour-business

Or if I can get your number so I can ask some questions, but if you're comfortable with that kindly drop your advice/suggestions on the thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Agapegodstime: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Not possible jare

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by hibeebeeking: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2022
It's not possible. If any woman said she can do it,it's a farther lie's..She never meet her choice

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Berlindefense: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2022
grin grin grin
PerfectStranger:
Depends. If you’re a broke man, you’ll definitely die of high BP when you see her play with her male customers.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by phemmyfour: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

Not possible
Most men that patronize beer parlour are womanizer. That's one temptation too many to face daily

You cannot continue to play with fire and complain about heat

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by tfelicityk(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Very very faithful if and only if she is discipline and fearful to God in all her doing in the business.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Berlindefense: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
This question is just like: can a woman be pregnant and still give birth?
guy this is the right description thread closed

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Terry44: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Yes! It's hard but not impossible.

If only she does not sit with and relate with them, and any order or payment made by customers should go through her sales rep..

The one in my neighborhood has 4 children with different fathers , because of too much familiarity in her quest to retain customers even when these men give sensitive remarks about her naso she go dey shine teeth.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Olayetan(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Very rare but possible with a touch of conscience...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Faber(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:
many of them kills their husbands sef just to avoid daily interrogation.thats the far they go,they mostly are into fetish stuffs with one queen mother or the other,.
Their make up and the harshness in them will tell you so,cos most of them always act woke angry

Modified:they breeds olosho girls on a coded and low key mostly for their steady heavy spending customer (codedly).
I know two women that does all that I stated above,the fair one they calls '"madam White"'
And the other ebony woman opposite madam White,they calls her "'madam black"'.
Their girls will follow you go your house in the night when they're closed if you settles their madam on a low key

Fear my guy Mekus, he knows all the whole women that runs this shit around area...he will carry me go bar to drink, he will tell me, guy, if you want fvck just talk...na so we carry two girls from one madam like that for Aba go house as they close around 10:00pm...we fvck them till day break, we gave their madam 2 for the two of them each grin grin

Their madam too na policemen she dey service, she don divorce her husband far back...

No use meat, pepper soup, nkwobi and drinks play with ladies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2022
She's DANCING WITH THE DEVIL.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Berlindefense: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2022
Critically analysed
Fiscus105:
To commit fornication or adultery has nothing to do with profession, but,it can influence the person.

Selling beer is a kind of dirty business because u are dealing with customers who are mostly men, and they are men who know how to waste money, not only that, who will be drunk as a result of products you sold for them and they can start misbehaving. Mind you, you can't fight them because of this behaviors, though, you can caution them, if you choose to fight, they run away and it will affect ur buz.

Meanwhile, women in general are easily deceived and fell for flashing of money and spending money recklessly.

The question now is that, how a woman will now run a business in which her 99% customers are potential skirt hunters and not still fall for their gimmicks, is the biggest problem o?

Delicate answer I can proffer.

1. Employ beauty girls as ur sales girls.

2. Make sure you are a type of woman who priorities complacency ultimately.

Dnt be *toooooo* playful with them (let them know their boundaries)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Sell A Business Idea To A Company / OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.