Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business (670 Views)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by grafixdon: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2022
Hello my people. I've a printing press and graphic design studio, but I want to open another business that's unrelated to printing. So I thought of beer parlour business, I've never owned one before, I've absolutely no idea about it, please I want to ask, is it a good business? How profitable it is, can 700-1m be enough?

Thank you.
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by Candidlady: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Before idrop my 2cent

Kindly specify your gender lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by chatinent: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2022
It's not a bad idea. With time, drink companies will supply you with chairs and refrigerators.
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by grafixdon: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Before idrop my 2cent

Kindly specify your gender lipsrsealed

Male.
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by grafixdon: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2022
chatinent:
It's not a bad idea. With time, drink companies will supply you with chairs and refrigerators.

Thank you sir
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by Tokskob2008: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Bar and Hotel business are actually among the best and profitable business right from time because no matter what happens people will always drink flex and relax so with your 700-1m you can set it up even if it's in a not so big way.

As long as you can manage it very well yourself from the start your profit is bound to increase and the business gets bigger in no time. By the way hope you are not a drunkard Lol, just teasing you bro! Even if you are, as long as you use your sense very well and you are sociable it's your customers that will constantly pay for most of the drinks you may wish to consume.
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by grafixdon: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Bar and Hotel business are actually among the best and profitable business right from time because no matter what happens people will always drink flex and relax so with your 700-1m you can set it up even if it's in a not so big way.

As long as you can manage it very well yourself from the start your profit is bound to increase and the business gets bigger in no time. By the way hope you are not a drunkard Lol, just teasing you bro! Even if you are, as long as you use your sense very well and you are sociable it's your customers that will constantly pay for most of the drinks you may wish to consume.

You just pointed out my fear, I drink alot but I'll pay for whatever I take. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your input
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by Tokskob2008: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2022
grafixdon:

You just pointed out my fear, I drink alot but I'll pay for whatever I take. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your input
Bro no need to fear at all, most bar owners drink a lot but you just have to find a way to balance the whole system at the end of the day. Go for it!
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by JASONjnr(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2022
grafixdon:
Hello my people. I've a printing press and graphic design studio, but I want to open another business that's unrelated to printing. So I thought of beer parlour business, I've never owned one before, I've absolutely no idea about it, please I want to ask, is it a good business? How profitable it is, can 700-1m be enough?

Thank you.

The set of people that drink beers have the higher percentage of useless and uncouth people.

Will you be able to manage people of these class? Some are cultists and many are trouble makers...

It's a very lucrative business but you mustn't be a coolheaded person.
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by grafixdon: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

The set of people that drink beers have the higher percentage of useless and uncouth people.

Will you be able to manage people of these class? Some are cultists and many are trouble makers...

It's a very lucrative business but you mustn't be a coolheaded person.

I'm cool headed but I don't take nonsense....
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by CeeJeckydivah: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Find some small girls with good back side to come hang around watch how your beet parlour will boom
Re: Advice needed: Beer Parlour Business by grafixdon: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
Find some small girls with good back side to come hang around watch how your beet parlour will boom

How do I achieve that? I don't know those kind of girls

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With An Android Phone Please I Have 30k / Should I Just Move On / How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.