Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles (28785 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces / UKRAINE: US Runs Out Of Weapons, Replenishing Stockpiles Will Take Years–csis / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Owen247: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
chrisxxx:
Which one? The last time I checked US had weapons strategically positioned and stationed all over planet earth and even in space.

even in space? Oga why u too dey lie like this?
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Bentonite1: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You're insulting that guy for no good reason. You're calling chemical weapons ordinary shows you're have zero knowledge on international geopolitics. You say US has never used nukes in a war but US was the first country to use nukes in a war bombing hiroshima and nagasaki. The only reason countries are avoiding using nuclear war is because nuclear weapons have become incredibly powerful and, any country using it will lead to the end of the world as we know it.
Putin doesn't go contrary to US warnings, but Russia invaded Ukraine despite all the barks of US and her NATO allies.
US + NATO, almost 30 powerful countries are fighting Russia and Russia is still standing strong. The way you people under-estimate Russia, even the US in all their power, has never done that.
You do realize that if it was any other country, like Finland for example, who did same thing Russia did, they US would've invaded them, don't you? Ever bothered to ask yourself why the US hasn't tried that rubbish with Russia?
You people make me laugh

Another animal that can't read and understand. Where in my comment did I say United States never used nukes?

and just keep shut. Ukraine were only informed on Putin's plans, nothing more, which they rebuffed.
why did Russia lie earlier United States had chemical labs in Ukraine, when they were asked for an evidence on such assertion, they provided nothing, another lame fabrication to use chemical weapons in Ukraine but failed. They should have tried to use chemical weapons earlier if Putin had balls. Putin knows too well be can't afford escalation, so he stays with the rules hahaha...

Another brainwashed Putin a$slickin supporter. I'm not surprised. just 4k off my quote.

Crimea bridge is burning......
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Karnice600: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
sofeo:
Well, not most of the weapons, as U.S is wise enough to know which to produce afresh and which to take from the reserves, and even how and when to replace the one taken from the reserves.

How come U.S didn't run out of weapons in the direct war they fought in Iraq and Afghanistan/Pakistan, to the extent that they had to leave lots of equipments, including lots armored military vehicles, tanks, advanced choppers and others behind for the Taliban, after 20 years.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/04/28/the-u-s-left-billions-worth-of-weapons-in-afghanistan/

Give U.S some credits plz, we are talking about the biggest economy in the world here.

This analysis is too myopic and shallow.
Correct guy. You know these people. Very cunning sets. Very pre emptive and calculative. What they’re learning in the war far outweighs what they’re spending.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Karnice600: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Their weapons will not stop Russia from winning in Ukraine its either Ukraine is nuked separately or nuke together with their bigs

Okay. Don’t forget to take your medicine tonight so it doesn’t get worse than this by tomorrow.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Ruggedniggaone: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karnice600:

Okay. Don’t forget to take your medicine tonight so it doesn’t get worse than this by tomorrow.
call your father and say that to him
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by ZombieSlayer1: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
womenareapezz:
kamikaze drone donated to Russia by Iran, Belarus, north Korea and China! undecided

lolz....what's a kamikazee drone? A small drone that detonates on impact with a target. I'm talking about tangible assets, not toys
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Karnice600: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stronghold91:

You are a fool
more than 40 countries with advanced technology plus attachment of other countries
supply weapons to Ukraine fighting only
Russia,
Russia is the only super power
America follow

Russia is the only super power struggling with a clumsy invasion they presumed to be over in 2weeks, for over 7 months now .
What do you smoke for a living, biko?
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Karnice600: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
HITsquad:
Brainwashed naive people always go like "Russia is overestimated, ordinary Ukraine dem no fit win blah blah blah"

This war is not between Russia and Ukraine anymore... No no, it's between Russia and the most powerful nation in the world + the whole of European union... Yet Russia still managed to take over about 30% of Ukrainian territory and still holding on to it...?

Before US led NATO and the EU started supplying arms to Ukraine, Russians troops was moon walking all over Ukraine, taking over one third of Ukraine under just few weeks and was about to take the capital Kiev. But everything started going slow immediately the first loads of US and western Cargos arrived.

Plus this is not an all out war as far as Russia is concerned, Russia is holding back, cos Majority of the people in Eastern Ukraine are Russians. So Russian troops are doing their best to avoid hurting those people.

Im supporting Russia, if you think I'm on the wrong side, then maybe you should think again,,, try your best to overcome the western propaganda and brain washing machine they got your brain hooked on...

Russia is not the aggresor here, Russia is not the Villain, rather mother Russia is the Hero! You think otherwise cos that's what the west wants you to think... They are forcing their own ideology on you,,, which is not the only ideology and narrative out there... But you are going with theirs cos it's the only narrative you know about...

That's all you see when you turn on your TV, when you open your mobile phone, when you read the news paper... That's the power of western media... Propaganda and public sentiment is the strongest political weapon in the world. And the west controls 90% of the entire global media. But have you heard the Russian side of the story?

Even if you do... The west will still convince you that it's Putin or Russian propaganda, and you will believe them immediately, why? Cos it's easier to believe someone who already has your sentiment than the other guy. It's all psychology.

This war between East and West have been going on since the cold War... During Russia Soviet Era... It's all about Global dominance. Russia happens to be the only nation that stands up against the West...

Cos The West have been bullying the rest of the world since the beginning...

I'm not going to go through history, but the only thing I will tell you is that the West is not who they want you to believe they are... They say they stand for Democracy... But their democracy happens to be on double standard... Democracy only counts when you are their friend or should I say their ass licker!

US have been invading sovereign nations since God knows when... Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan,Syria, Korea e.t.c.... And when they do they will convince you that it's liberation, that they are the hero... No one has ever sanctioned US for all their invasions and war crimes.

But Russia invaded Ukraine for the same reasons... To liberate the people of Donbass in the Eastern Ukraine.... These people are practically Russians and have held not less than 3 referendums in the past to leave Ukraine, yet US and the west turned blind eyes,,, cos Ukraine is their puppet and a strategic location for their aged long political war against Russia!

The Donbas region have been waging a war against Ukrainian government for over 10 years now, cos they don't want to be part of Ukraine... That's until mother Russia decided to come to their rescue... The same liberation mission the U. S have been launching in Asia and Middle East since the beginning of history, no single difference... Russia even had more rights to invade Ukraine than the US had to invade Asian countries... Cos Donbas people are practically Russians.

But they are getting sanctioned from all directions... That's bullying.

I Can go on and on, on why US is not who they claim they are.

And by the way... Russia struck a deal with the west... A deal that will allow Russia navy to make way for Ukraine to export wheats to Africa and poor countries, Russia agreed in order to help solve hunger issues in Africa... But did you know that instead of Africa and poor nations, those wheats were shipped to Europe under US, UN and EU supervision...which Putin has been bashing the west for! To make up for that, Same Russian offered to ship tons of Russians fertilizer free of charge to Africa to help boost African agriculture and solve hunger issues... Since the western sanctions won't let them export those fertilizers... But you won't see all that on the western news.

Lol my fellow Africans, the West doesn't mean well for us, they never have, from slavery to colonization.... These people are not our friends.

My brother you really try, to sidon type all these nonsense. More grease to your elbow
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Ahmback(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
the rod of God is a weapon in space,,,, read about it
Owen247:

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Karnice600: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
planetx:
Daniel 11:40
And at the time of the end shall the king of the South push at him: and the king of the North( Putin) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships, and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

This Americans are playing with fire over this Ukrainian issue, but we shall see if the BBC and CNN projection of Ukraine winning is true or if biblical prophecies are true.

Bros you dey read back of Bible.
No be only king of the North na Sultan of Sokoto.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Karnice600: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Elsueno:

They print the dollar, the control d Nobel prize awards....They also porch d best & brightest of every single country in d world especially developing countries......

FYI, I am not understating d U.S, just don't like how Africans especially Nigerians overhype them based on American propaganda...It may suprise U, but in my early teens I used to think they are d embodiment of d free world, I thought Russia was utterly evil based on d movies I saw & Chinese where just thieves who keep stealing U.S ideas & can't innovate at all...but dat all change in 2011 & libya... which prompt me to research, I know understand how completely evil & manipulative a## holes they are...I can see d propaganda everywhere clearly... Russia/China ain't saints but compared to d U.S omoh...EVERY SINGLE CONFLICT ON EARTH HAS D U.S INVOLVED one way or d other & hardly positively

Bros relax. Upon your research you’re still ill informed.
Just relax. Drink water.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Owen247: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ahmback:
the rod of God is a weapon in space,,,, read about it

a hypothetical weapon. Only in theory. You ought to understand english naa.

UN Chater forbids puting weapons in space, as such there is no weapon in space but just theory of what they could look like or be. I hope u can go back and read in btw d line frm where u got dat info frm.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by ArewaNorth: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
quickly:

BIG lie

the american civilain populace alone can supply Ukraine unlimited weaponry.

This is aboki propoganda

Ignorance is a disease!
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by ArewaNorth: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
womenareapezz:
source: daily trust Nigeria grin grin

Only a fool with kettle-like preek will believe this stuff grin

Is only dailyTrust you could see after seeing *AFP* clearly and is also mentioned in the report?
Check 19th paragraph and see where daily Trsut sourced the news and the last paragraph of the thread!
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Karnice600: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Russia aren't hitting civilian targets in Ukraine on purpose. Ukrainian forces hide and shoot out of civilian buildings and when Russia destroys those buildings the Ukrainians start crying. There are video footage of this online. Ukraine even bombed a train carrying ukrainians and claimed it was the Russians but when an unexposed fragment of the missile was analyzed it was discovered to be one used by the Ukrainians, but the news agencies quickly covered up the news.
I don't know where you got this "russia military installations in Ukraine". Russia has no military installation in Ukraine, they have military forces there.
Russia has pulled their forces out of several regions in Ukraine and concentrated them in the Dunbass and 3 other regions they're more interested in, while the Ukrainians move into the regions vacated by the Russians and claim they've taken over.

If you really want to get the truth about what's happening in Ukraine, look for unbiased news agencies, because MSM and most of these western news agencies are used by the government to control the narrative of things happening around the world, and currently in Ukraine

Zombie
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Paulson2020(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Because Russia isn't Afghanistan nor Iraq, Russian's are destroying most of the weapons being send to Ukraine that's the major reason.... So you got to believe it Western puppet... It baffles me seeing Africans supporting USA and NATO..
sofeo:
Well, not most of the weapons, as U.S is wise enough to know which to produce afresh and which to take from the reserves, and even how and when to replace the one taken from the reserves.

How come U.S didn't run out of weapons in the direct war they fought in Iraq and Afghanistan/Pakistan, to the extent that they had to leave lots of equipments, including lots armored military vehicles, tanks, advanced choppers and others behind for the Taliban, after 20 years.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/04/28/the-u-s-left-billions-worth-of-weapons-in-afghanistan/

Give U.S some credits plz, we are talking about the biggest economy in the world here.

This analysis is too myopic and shallow.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by guiddoti: 2:00am On Oct 09, 2022
guiddoti:
With all the military hardware being destroyed? It is like you don't know Russia has very low weapons.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by bukarolz: 2:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Daft

Ruggedniggaone:
Their weapons will not stop Russia from winning in Ukraine its either Ukraine is nuked separately or nuke together with their bigs
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by ZombieSlayer1: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Karnice600:

Zombie
I guess that's the only response your little brain can manage
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by chrisxxx(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Owen247:

Have u heard about hyperbole before?
Lol.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by udemzyudex(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Lies,all this na political.

They have been in Afghanistan for years, left their big weapons there before leaving and it didn't drain their Ammunition stockpiles,it is a war that haven't lasted for a year that will do that as if it is only US that is supplying Ukraine with Arms.

Smh.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by lezz(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Horokrox:
The brain DEAD IDIOT is actually you and all the US and NATO arse lickers on this forun undecided
as opined by the world class ignoramus whose tongue print is still wet on the wrinkled ass of loser Putin even in the edge of complete annihilation.

Shameless Loser magnet!
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Horokrox: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2022
lezz:
as opined by the world class ignoramus whose tongue print is still wet on the wrinkled ass of loser Putin even in the edge of complete annihilation.

Shameless Loser magnet!
As quoted by the world renowned rare example and worthless specimen with the most notable symptom of Subacute Spongiform Encephalopathy whose Gingivitis infested decayed tongue is still glued to the arthritic stricken arse of LOSER Biden and his lackey Zelensky

IDIOTIC loser magnet

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Horokrox: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2022
bukarolz:
Daft

The only Daft is you and many Zombies and arse lickers of the West infesting this forum with misinformation undecided
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Horokrox: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Karnice600:

Zombie
The IDIOT and Zombie is you because what he said is true undecided
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by lezz(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Horokrox:
As quoted by the world renowned rare example and worthless specimen with the most notable symptom of Subacute Spongiform Encephalopathy whose Gingivitis infested decayed tongue is still glued to the arthritic stricken arse of LOSER Biden and his lackey Zelensky

IDIOTIC loser magnet
what was all that you just wrote up there? Truly a Putin puppet: Disorganized, tortured and angry l, confused and disoriented and missing your target as Putin's army in Ukraine. grin

Your hands on the nuke button already? What an inelastic disillusioned idiot.

Mr desperate whelp. grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Ruggedniggaone: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2022
bukarolz:
Daft

is that your father new name?
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Ruggedniggaone: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Bentonite1:

You sound like an emphatic Fo0l.

why couldn't Russia use ordinary chemical weapons in Ukraine, as USA warned any use of that as they did in Syria will be an escalation? you wanna talk about Russia using nuke very laughable... Another retad who doesn't understand the war. UNITED STATES have $750b annual military Budget, 15b to ukraine is just a peanut if you don't know. Beside United States who has ever used nukes in war, no other country will ever dare, because they know its consequences. You know Putin doesn't go contrary to the United States warnings because he knows he can't confront them in military strength without nukes, that's why he keeps trying so hard to scare his Ally with Nukes hahaha . coward.

if you know nothing about the war, or the United States, go and read about it. who's even willing to try UNITED STATES power? a country with 751 military Units round the world hahaha... you must be deludedd.
your father is a big fool
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Donbabaj: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Make Russia sha no use nuclear weapon because that would definitely change the whole narratives. I don't see any country backing Russia on this war.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Horokrox: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
lezz:
what was all that you just wrote up there? Truly a Putin puppet: Disorganized, tortured and angry l, confused and disoriented and missing your target as Putin's army in Ukraine. grin

Your hands on the nuke button already? What an inelastic disillusioned idiot.

Mr desperate whelp. grin
If you and all demented sympathisers of the West and Ukraine weren't naturally brain DEAD the few functioning neurons in your Cerebral Cortex would have picked up on what I said undecided
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by patrickmuf(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
See clowns saying US fought wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...

Do you know what it is like squaring up against a world power? For Ukraine to still be fighting, do some of you know the resources involved?

The problem is that some of you underestimate Russia...Majority of the arms and ammunition of the old USSR is domiciled in Russia that alone is enough to see them standing for decades to come as a global military power...
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Horokrox: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bentonite1:

You sound like an emphatic Fo0l.

why couldn't Russia use ordinary chemical weapons in Ukraine, as USA warned any use of that as they did in Syria will be an escalation? you wanna talk about Russia using nuke very laughable... Another retad who doesn't understand the war. UNITED STATES have $750b annual military Budget, 15b to ukraine is just a peanut if you don't know. Beside United States who has ever used nukes in war, no other country will ever dare, because they know its consequences. You know Putin doesn't go contrary to the United States warnings because he knows he can't confront them in military strength without nukes, that's why he keeps trying so hard to scare his Ally with Nukes hahaha . coward.

if you know nothing about the war, or the United States, go and read about it. who's even willing to try UNITED STATES power? a country with 751 military Units round the world hahaha... you must be deludedd.
You just typed this long comment riddled with IDIOCY typical of many brain DEAD IDIOTS and arse lickers of USA and NATO on this forum who know NOTHING about Military Operation except garbage fed upon them by Hollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban / 3 Cameroon Men Jailed For 10 Years Over Boko Haram Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.