Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral (77348 Views)

Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by sacajawea: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

He’s super rich ! No doubt , PM nah my guy , he get money wella , in fact he was part of the party that inspired me to open a lounge because I fancy his way of life until I found out he’s one of those people I hate to associate with which was why I cut him off completely, but I still have my connection with him when I need advices on my business which he still shares whatever he can with me but personal relationship, no !! I don’t give that chance , he’s a sweet boy and very caring , he’s just too helpful, he can decide to buy you a car just for being his friend , if he fit carry babe for club and just dash her iPhone without touching her ,still give her better money just for joining his table .
you like him he is caring, at the same time you don't like him and his way of life?
why would he even want to move onto you that way?

What's the original source of the riches, b4 moving unto this club business, has to have a source

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by pepperdemzombie: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
My Hungry zombie mama sef is talking.

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by makanjuseun(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
A fool and Band of fools

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by pepperdemzombie: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
JeffSA:
My useless mother, you are a fool like your father was. Idiot.

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by pepperdemzombie: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
shaunberry:
Igbo girls kwaaa haba are you a soothsayer to see that those girls are igbos? Nawaoooo please don't create scene here abeg they can be any tribe don't insult Igbo girls.
They are Igbo girls and he has being using them since.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by pepperdemzombie: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
GODPUNISmy HALABI:
see this mumu mother, most of the girls prettymike use for his stunts are Afonja hungry girls...after the stunts dem dey normally fùck their toto tire, dey there dey deceive urself
He uses Igbo men and women. No person from any other fribe can do this.Only Nyamiris can do this, their yam legs and masculine features is enough to tell you this.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by pepperdemzombie: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

While you must continue to do this your tribal gbasgbos that your creator sent you to this life to do bcus it's your destiny grin grin Without doing Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo you are nothing,your life is absolutely meaningless if you don't do Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo you will surely die grin grin
Nyamiri, they can't even take their dead home any longer. Their dead can no longer rest in peace just like the living.
God go see una thro

1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by imagrg(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lacks moral intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
This guy is just an idiot, What’s the message he’s trying to pass across to us ?
I’m not even surprised, I know his story hence why I stood from from him when I found out who he’s truly is .

Give us gist na? Is he into rituals, fraud or homosexuality? I know for sure that, any lady following prettymike on instagram is a damaged lady with extreme tootoo mileage and they don't have head of husband.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by detectivejones: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Where does he pick this type of girls from?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Versal: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Stop hating. The guy is having fun
Transfer your agitations on your "leaders",
who have rendered you hopeless
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Proudlyomonna: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Nyamiri, they can't even take their dead home any longer. Their dead can no longer rest in peace just like the living.
God go see una thro

I understand your condition boooy grin grin you are just begging me to help you masturbate away your future wey no bright on tribal hate and gbasgbos grin grin grin hahahaha,I no dey do nonsense,are you hearing me? I no dey do nonsense,when I see an idiot like your type I call them out directly who cares about your Tribe grin
Just continue to do this your Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo na your destiny sha grin grin without it your existence is nothing grin
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by christistruth01: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
jimyjames:

The guy was born and raised in Lagos he's a lagosian

But done jazzy is not from south west

And what ever mike does has nothing to do with the culture he comes from , just like whatever bobrisky does has nothing to do with his culture

But this is too obscene even by the Standards Lagos

What type of Aso Ebi is that at a Funeral

Lagosians would walk out of such a Funeral and never attend anything the family is Celebrating again

If he was born in Lagos he should know that this is Sacrilegious at a Funeral
How many funerals has he seen this nonsense at

It is even Wicked to Celebrate the memory of the Woman that way even if she was a loose woman ( I am not saying she was)
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by nafada2: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
A lot of lunatic are roaming the street of Nigeria.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by christistruth01: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
mediclife1987:

Hin no go give them pass 50k each. That's 400k in all.
When hin cash out, hin fit make 2million from this show ..

Evil Money Produces no good
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Emdebby2: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by pepperdemzombie: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I understand your condition boooy grin grin you are just begging me to help you masturbate away your future wey no bright on tribal hate and gbasgbos grin grin grin hahahaha,I no dey do nonsense,are you hearing me? I no dey do nonsense,when I see an idiot like your type I call them out directly who cares about your Tribe grin
Just continue to do this your Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo na your destiny sha grin grin withou
t it your existence is nothing grin
Nyamiri, their dead can only rest in peace in Lagos. UGM will not even allow them to rest in peace on their land again. Shame!
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by jayworld15(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
irunoko:
parental influence whether mother or father cannot be ignored or belittled in a child's formative years.if any parent miss those foundational years to mould that child into a decent adult,he becomes a menace to himself, family members and society.parental impact constitutes 97 Percent of a child's character

No one is doubting that, alaye. The questions are:do you know if their parents taught them but they refused training? Do you know how many children are living a life distinct from their parents, to the extent that they appear different when they're at home to schools and other places? Maybe you want their parents to be omniscient beings, I don't know. Humans choose the path they want irrespective of external influence. There are people their parents are good and they're bad. There are those whose parents are bad but they are good. It depends on individuals to forge their path in life.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by benjanny(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Confuse people
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Proudlyomonna: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Nyamiri, their dead can only rest in peace in Lagos. UGM will not even allow them to rest in peace on their land again. Shame!

Ok I still understand your condition sha grin
Others are destined to be something in life, your own destiny na to cry and wail in sorrow, Igbo yooo, Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin
Na very very rubbish destiny you carry come dis life oo grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by judedwriter(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:
between this guy and the girls following him, i don’t know who’s more stupid

Money makes people do stupid things tongue
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Wwwq: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Emmanuel909090: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
toprealman:

Mention one of such sane country let's see.

Rwandan
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Emmanuel909090: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Goahead:
Not in any country in Europe or North America... Except, maybe Belarus and Turkey.

And who said Europe or America is the actual standard?
I still love Muslims, they are more cultured than any other religion. Saudi Arabia.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by anthonyuncle(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
sacajawea:

When you got nothing to lose, or in a very desperate place

you are kinda right here.

but one should have principles
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pretty stupid mike.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by ubaken88(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
It is called unconventional content creation. Take it or leave it, this content is not for everyone.

Imagine the reactions it has stirred online and the data behind it. If you know, you know.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by jimyjames(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
christistruth01:

But this is too obscene even by the Standards Lagos

What type of Aso Ebi is that at a Funeral

Lagosians would walk out of such a Funeral and never attend anything the family is Celebrating again

If he was born in Lagos he should know that this is Sacrilegious at a Funeral
How many funerals has he seen this nonsense at

It is even Wicked to Celebrate the memory of the Woman that way even if she was a loose woman ( I am not saying she was)

There is nothing like Lagos standard, there are different people from different tribes different backgrounds different beliefs living in Lagos and they practice their beliefs as they wish no standard is set for every to follow the same rules or beliefs

Is it not lagosians who troop to bobriskys house every year to celebrate his birthday? Same lagosians were there eating drinking enjoying themselves when bobriskys was dedicating his new house even clergy men where there to pray for his new house

My friend there is no law in Lagos that forbid someone from wearing a particular attire to a funeral

Pretty mike is well known for attending events in bizarre manner he turns heads in every event he attends , be it weddings, funeral, birthday parties etc Don jazzy The one who invented him to his mother's burial knows too , there is nothing wicked about it , show business is show business
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Albertone(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Bunch of disgrace

Like wtf is this undecided

Lekwa future.

TheFutureIsFemale.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Christistruth00: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
jimyjames:

There is nothing like Lagos standard, there are different people from different tribes different backgrounds different beliefs living in Lagos and they practice their beliefs as they wish no standard is set for every to follow the same rules or beliefs

Is it not lagosians who troop to bobriskys house every year to celebrate his birthday? Same lagosians were there eating drinking enjoying themselves when bobriskys was dedicating his new house even clergy men where there to pray for his new house

My friend there is no law in Lagos that forbid someone from wearing a particular attire to a funeral

Pretty mike is well known for attending events in bizarre manner he turns heads in every event he attends , be it weddings, funeral, birthday parties etc Don jazzy The one who invented him to his mother's burial knows too , there is nothing wicked about it , show business is show business

There is Law and Order in Lagos this is abominable to

Lagos Funeral Culture and Norms

Please stop justifying this wickedness

Nobody Stopped Don Jazzy from holding the Funeral in his Area if they accept this dressing

There was a time in Lagos when Soldiers came down very hard on up indecent dressing

with Horsewhips

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Soyhe(f): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Madness
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by jimyjames(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

There is Law and Order in Lagos this is abominable to

Lagos Funeral Culture and Norms

Please stop justifying this wickedness

Nobody Stopped Don Jazzy from holding the Funeral in his Area if they accept this dressing

There was a time in Lagos when Soldiers came down very hard on up indecent dressing

with Horsewhips

My friend , what you posted there was something that happened back in 2007 ,I remember vividly it happened all over Nigeria during the obasanjo administration when women were being arrested on the street for wearing tight jeans , such action was condemned that women have the right to wear whatever they like be it skirt or trousers it didn't happen only in Lagos

There is nothing like Lagos funeral culture and norms nothing of such , people buy space at cemeteries to bury their dead, what ever ceremony waykeep they decide for their love ones it's no one's business

Why is bobriskys dressing like a woman and living comfortable in Lagos, buying properties, throwing parties, inviting famous people to his party, he even travels in and out of Nigeria dressed in women attire why ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.