Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral (77360 Views)

Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Spandau: 3:37am On Oct 09, 2022
jimyjames:

Only in an Islamic state

People do worse than this in western countries

They don't.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Karnice600: 3:50am On Oct 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
Pretty Mike made sure to grab attention again as he stepped out today.

The socialite attended Don Jazzy's mother's funeral which held on Friday, October 7.

He made an entrance as he arrived with at least 8 women all clad in pants that featured large p*nises with testicle.

Sharing a video from the event, Pretty Mike wrote on his Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjbQxrBL4_Y/?hl=en

8 random girls @ 200k each, most likely. No matter how exposed a woman is, the moment she defies her nature given feminine resolve and essence for monetary benefits, she becomes as valuable as a reusable commodity on the shelf in a mall. Men can pick them at fixed prices without psychological commitments or moral obligations.., more like bend down select.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:12am On Oct 09, 2022
Atleast they are dressed covered this time
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Brightest04(m): 4:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Bunch of wasted sperms
ExAngel007:
Pretty Mike made sure to grab attention again as he stepped out today.

The socialite attended Don Jazzy's mother's funeral which held on Friday, October 7.

He made an entrance as he arrived with at least 8 women all clad in pants that featured large p*nises with testicle.

Sharing a video from the event, Pretty Mike wrote on his Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjbQxrBL4_Y/?hl=en
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by chiedozie198100: 4:21am On Oct 09, 2022
And don jazzy let him enter the venue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Goodman247: 4:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Yeye people plenty for Nigeria too much
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by chysam: 4:27am On Oct 09, 2022
Never heard of him before

Is he also a cross dresser?
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by sameks08(m): 5:05am On Oct 09, 2022
shameless idiots foolish girls spit on you all

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by gloryman91: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2022
People future wives.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by meobizy(f): 5:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Lol. It really put a smile on my face. Children here are typing crap as usual because they have no idea how to have fun.

Nairaland fatigue is a thing. I spent the whole day disinterested in the cycle of topics here. I have seen every thing before. Soon na spam bots and scammers go full this forum. Nothing of interest is here. The never-ending political drama will get old soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Maxxim: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The future is female indeed grin
cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Truthisunique2: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2022
LordIsaac:
What's his source of income where he gets money to pay the morons?
most of these guys are Freemasons sponsored including bobrisky

They get all the money in the world, their agenda is to push these depraved lifestyles and make it interesting for young people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by owiko(m): 5:48am On Oct 09, 2022
I'm not going hurl insults at you, considering that this is a faceless forum, hence I wouldn't know your age. I have the right to type any comment here (as long as they ain't defamatory), and you should be civil enough to ignore. You don't know me, you're indirectly calling me a retard, it doesn't make you sound as intelligent as you're trying to portray yourself
thebobade:

I wonder how you passed in school, you're totally off-track, what's the correlation between the subject matter and Tinubu? you're just unnecessarily bitter. You need to see a neurologist before it's too late.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by ikwikwi: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Is the world changing to what, I can't understand why amorous dressing to a burial
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by crackhouse(m): 5:56am On Oct 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:
between this guy and the girls following him, i don’t know who’s more stupid
the girls following him are more stupid because they are the foolish ones doing whatever he said.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by irunoko(m): 5:59am On Oct 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:

why blame fathers?
i’ve seen people from responsible homes grow up to choose irresponsible lifestyles as adults
even mothers too so it's not a gender issue
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by REALretep(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2022
This guy must be paying these girls heavily.
Too much money
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by irunoko(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Uzosaint:

I suspect same especially with your Number 2 point about him because the dude obviously has no known, legitimate,source of income.
most likely best involved in something shady or his money is from demons.however way he got his money from,time exposes everyone.time exposed John lion forming interior decor buisness man and church Boy when he was actually a kidnapper,time exposed one Igbo guy (can't remember his name) who was an armed robber in Los Angeles,robbing supermarkets with blue handgloves and they said he had successfully robbed 68 times and just recently did a big wedding with the proceeds of his armed robbery.so it's just a matter of time before breeze blow and open his fowl Yash

Even Evans the kidnapper nko.too many to mention.you cannot be doing legitimate stuffs and be that lousy and vulgar

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by irunoko(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2022
wonderiyke:

And mothers too......
exactly
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by irunoko(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

He wanted to Bleep me then , gaybriel
he's gay? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Dcaliphate(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
This guy is just an idiot, What’s the message he’s trying to pass across to us ?
I’m not even surprised, I know his story hence why I stood from from him when I found out who he’s truly is .
What's his story pls? Cos i don't get the dude
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by baretalk: 6:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Mumu, your style is lame. You wan blow by force you turn to mumu.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by JeffSA: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Igbo girls can do anything for money, there's no kind of humiliation they have not faced from this man because of money.
Sanwo should come and drive the idiot and his cohorts out of Lagos to go and entertain UGM.
you are a fool like your father was. Idiot.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by newmoney133: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2022
chiedozie198100:
And don jazzy let him enter the venue
That is what i am wondering about too.He came to pay respect to the dead but succeeded in disrespecting her.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by vengertime: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2022
fortune1894:
Pretty Mike oo
Nigerian version of Kanye west

How dare you insult Ye like that. It's like your village people don suck your brain

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Rayjnr: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2022
leody:
Girls have become so useless to the extent that if you want to sleep with 20 of them today it very possible with money ...

My brother women have successfully turned themselves to sex object, nothing more.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Kingkehinde(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2022
I don't care how he choose to live his foolish life. But WTF someone is in a mourning state. Not the right avenue to choose to display your foolery.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by FREEMADNESS: 6:51am On Oct 09, 2022
emmabest2000:
Kolomental cheesy

Women and Dick sha......

Many years ago Arsenal FC has a player whose surname is DICK
In one of Arsenal home game DICK got injured that make him unable to play the home game and it became the talk of the time as that period
The London newspaper Headline wrote
ARSENAL WILL PLAY TOMORROW GAME WITH DICK OUT
Emirates Stadium recorded the highest female attendance of the century grin

It wasn't Emirates then it was Highbury stadium.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Elidrisy20: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2022
These girls na under bridge Dem dey live
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Mirasteel: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Those girls agreed to do this nonsense because of money.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by LogicBomb8: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
This guy is just an idiot, What’s the message he’s trying to pass across to us ?
I’m not even surprised, I know his story hence why I stood from from him when I found out who he’s truly is .
can you elucidate?
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by irunoko(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2022
fortune1894:
Pretty Mike oo
Nigerian version of Kanye west
Kanye West will not go this low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie / Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos ) / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.