Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral (77345 Views)

Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Flamemignon1(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

It’s a long story and do I have any proof , yes , I still got our chats ! I club a lot due to the nature of my work, I personally own a small lounge so I get to club all the time , we met somehow and we became friends in 2019 through my manager and that was how the whole things started and I started seeing some strange moves so I cut him off , even the way I look will make you think I’m gay or a lady , but thank God now I have beards so all of that nonsense has stopped a bit .
So sorry, that's literally sexual assault,I met him once and I never got any queer vibes from him,maybe my gaydar needs updating

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by tabaralph: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
Pretty Mike made sure to grab attention again as he stepped out today.

The socialite attended Don Jazzy's mother's funeral which held on Friday, October 7.

He made an entrance as he arrived with at least 8 women all clad in pants that featured large p*nises with testicle.

Sharing a video from the event, Pretty Mike wrote on his Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjbQxrBL4_Y/?hl=en
I don’t know why don jazzy will allow this clown to desecrate his mother’s burial, what rubbish is this..
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Flamemignon1:

So sorry, that's literally sexual assault,I met him once and I never got any queer vibes from him,maybe my gaydar needs updating

But he’s a very good person not going to lie about that , but the only issue I have with him is the fact that he’s into something I hate with passion. But God will help him .

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Love48(f): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Madness everywhere
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by irunoko(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2022
hatedisplace:

Money can make Nigerians do anything.
That his why tinubu has supporters
I agree.nigerians are Money worshippers.nothing concern them with integrity or name.this money idolatry has even crept into religion that's why you see known kleptomaniac Politicians climbing the pulpits in church on Sunday to give testimony in church of his Political success because pastor and church elders know that after service their pockets Will be greased same with bobrisky going to mosques to donate money and the Alfas not only collect it but sing his praises and pray for him.

No Nigerian can preach morality or integrity to me
not even pastors or imams knowing who we really are when the chips are down
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by HolyMan12: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon come and see women with tail in front grin grin grin grin

How are your almajiri children? cool
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by HolyMan12: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2022
leody:
Abeg make oGs for here reason me sub
08180536284 9mobile
Na your nyash
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by HolyMan12: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2022
owiko:
This guy and controversy be like rice and beans. I may not be sure of too many things, but one thing I'm sure of is that Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
I will quote you again come 2023 laughing grin
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by HolyMan12: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2022
mytime24:
No b juju b that angry

Why your breast wan look like slippers? angry
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Na dicks dey reign for burial now , since Nkechi don share intimacy gadgets , dis one na to use use females wear the stuff , since no man go gree naked come out with their dick like this when no be strippers club , and the girls faces dey always show , e be like dem no get family for Lagos. I no fit blame dem like dat sha cos no money no job , no be everybody sabi hustle dey work factory work , even the job wey you go see sef , agents and ogas dem , dem go come with terms and conditions , na God go help person for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by sacajawea: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:

poverty or not,
everyone should have principles
It is easy to say!
It ain't easy!, But yes, maybe they were already sort of abnormal, but it ain't easy
When you got nothing to lose, or in a very desperate place
Pretty Mike seems like he would pay very well, hundreds of thousands, some would rush it

But it's sad still, very very sad as I'm thinking about it this Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by sacajawea: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

PM IS NOT A STRANGER TO ME, I even have his number, he was part of cabana before he started his own club in Ikeja! So I sabi am wella!!
Alright, I'm not doubting you at all to be honest
I'm just Following you up that's all. It's something 100% he can do

I suspect he is one of this Super Rich Kids, that just decide to venture into all this...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by owiko(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2022
It is not every wish God grants. A working Nigeria is God's mandate
HolyMan12:

I will quote you again come 2023 laughing grin

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2022
sacajawea:

Alright, I'm not doubting you at all to be honest
I'm just Following you up that's all. It's something 100% he can do

I suspect he is one of this Super Rich Kids, that just decide to venture into all this...

He’s super rich ! No doubt , PM nah my guy , he get money wella , in fact he was part of the party that inspired me to open a lounge because I fancy his way of life until I found out he’s one of those people I hate to associate with which was why I cut him off completely, but I still have my connection with him when I need advices on my business which he still shares whatever he can with me but personal relationship, no !! I don’t give that chance , he’s a sweet boy and very caring , he’s just too helpful, he can decide to buy you a car just for being his friend , if he fit carry babe for club and just dash her iPhone without touching her ,still give her better money just for joining his table .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by mediclife1987(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
Pretty Mike made sure to grab attention again as he stepped out today.

The socialite attended Don Jazzy's mother's funeral which held on Friday, October 7.

He made an entrance as he arrived with at least 8 women all clad in pants that featured large p*nises with testicle.

Sharing a video from the event, Pretty Mike wrote on his Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjbQxrBL4_Y/?hl=en

Hin no go give them pass 50k each. That's 400k in all.
When hin cash out, hin fit make 2million from this show ..
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by gbagyiza: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2022
For God's sake is this not enough evidence to arrest this guy n the foolish ladies in that picture? If a poor boy or street guy carries a laptop or handset, police for don arrest am.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Hyland(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

He’s super rich ! No doubt , PM nah my guy , he get money wella , in fact he was part of the party that inspired me to open a lounge because I fancy his way of life until I found out he’s one of those people I hate to associate with which was why I cut him off completely, but I still have my connection with him when I need advices on my business which he still shares whatever he can with me but personal relationship, no !! I don’t give that chance , he’s a sweet boy and very caring , he’s just too helpful, he can decide to buy you a car just for being his friend , if he fit carry babe for club and just dash her iPhone without touching her ,still give her better money just for joining his table .
Biko connect me with him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Hyland:

Biko connect me with him grin

You wan Bleep ni??
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Hyland(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

You wan Bleep ni??
I no go Bleep am na grin

I go just dey whine am till I get wetin I want grin
Shey you get ? grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Hyland:

I no go Bleep am na grin

I go just dey whine am till I get wetin I want grin
Shey you get ? grin

To be honest it doesn’t work that way , once they realize you’re not down for what they want , they’ll discard you and even attempt to force you if you no hold ground , your nyash go tear and by the way , you can be the male in most cases , you be the fvcker while they are the females. Not all gay tears nyash , some are the ones fucking , I no wan cast one footballer I met in one of my gees house in Ajah , he’s a popular footballer, he’s igbo , he’s my friend’s partner . We do gist and merry all the time , he thought I was gay too but I cleared him straight up that I don’t give a Bleep about relationships that was what saved me , the thing is the kind of business I do gives me access to people that many people want to associate with but don’t know how to get through to them .
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Vincent2000(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Here is the full videos about the penis wearing by pretty Mike and girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiepAn6wqMo
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Hyland(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

To be honest it doesn’t work that way , once they realize you’re not down for what they want , they’ll discard you and even attempt to force you if you no hold ground , your nyash go tear and by the way , you can be the male in most cases , you be the fvcker while they are the females. Not all gay tears nyash , some are the ones fucking , I no wan cast one footballer I met in one of my gees house in Ajah , he’s a popular footballer, he’s igbo , he’s my friend’s partner . We do gist and merry all the time , he thought I was gay too but I cleared him straight up that I don’t give a Bleep about relationships that was what saved me , the thing is the kind of business I do gives me access to people that many people want to associate with but don’t know how to get through to them .
Who’s the footballer na, just hint. wink

But how come PM is gay if he’s in a relationship with girls? That means he’s not fully gay, bisexual prolly.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by jayworld15(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2022
irunoko:
lmaoo time has shown that with money,you can make women do anything, ANYTHING.

point is if you have children,raise them right so they will not be manipulated by deviant men.this is an obvious failure of fathers.if fathers do their job we won't be having sick and sexually depraved men and women all over the place

How did you know their fathers didn't do their jobs?
How are you sure some of them weren't raised by single mothers?
How sure are we that their mothers didn't train them well?
A straying dog would be dead deaf to his hunter's whistle.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by harmony75: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Onyenzuzu smh
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2022
HolyMan12:

Na your nyash
You wan perish abi
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Godwin25king: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2022
And Don Jazzy or him papa no fit pursue am comot?? undecided
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Bunch of disgrace

Like wtf is this undecided
No be your gender they can marry a dog if money dey abeg shift
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by drmuchin: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
What a pretty insult
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by nedekid: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
Pretty Mike is a big fool....But the girls he's using to do this nonsense are the gullible fools.

He was supposed to use Bobrisky and That long mouth James brown dude.... Would've been better.
Even Bible says call no man a fool.
Someone that owns a Lamborghini SUV, you call a fool? A person that can convince such pretty ladies to wear this crazy outfit ain't no fool brother.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Mogajunior(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
This guy is just an idiot, What’s the message he’s trying to pass across to us ?
I’m not even surprised, I know his story hence why I stood from from him when I found out who he’s truly is .
Who is he please? If you mind to share.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by irunoko(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2022
jayworld15:

How did you know their fathers didn't do their jobs?
How are you sure some of them weren't raised by single mothers?
How sure are we that their mothers didn't train them well?
A straying dog would be dead deaf to his hunter's whistle.
parental influence whether mother or father cannot be ignored or belittled in a child's formative years.if any parent miss those foundational years to mould that child into a decent adult,he becomes a menace to himself, family members and society.parental impact constitutes 97 Percent of a child's character

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.