Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel (1604 Views)

Help! How Can One Get Visa And Travel To Mauritius? / My Girl Friend In Britain Is Planning To Send Me An Invite, What Will I Do To Secure Visa And Travel / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel by 13july: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
If You Have Ever Planned To Relocate To Canada And You’re Looking For A Guaranteed Way To Do This, it will pay you to just send a text `I WANT TO RELOCATE`. to this number 08187989785 and you will be happy you did,
Re: Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel by Podonasmit: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2011
13july:

If You Have Ever Planned To Relocate To Canada And You’re Looking For A Guaranteed Way To Do This, it will pay you to  just send a text `I WANT TO RELOCATE`. to this number 08187989785 and you will be happy you did, 

@ 13july,

Hmmn "happy you did" by texting  four letter words?
Tell us about the plan? 

what are you going to do and how are you going to do it?
Re: Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel by justwise(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2011
Podonasmit:

@ 13july,

Hmmn "happy you did" by texting  four letter words?
Tell us about the plan? 

what are you going to do and how are you going to do it?

Don't mind that con artist , he is the same person here with another ID https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-737296.0.html
Re: Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel by Podonasmit: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2011
justwise:

Don't mind that con artist , he is the same person here with another ID https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-737296.0.html

Wao! Wao!! Wao!!! Anyways let us give him benefit of a doubt that he has a magic that we don't know about and he is yet to unfold the magic plan.
Re: Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel by dustydee: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin this justwise sabi catch thief. you be police? well done keep it up.
Re: Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
dustydee:

grin grin grin this justwise sabi catch thief. you be police? well done keep it up.

Chie!! see as u carry yab me now grin grin 9ja police dey catch thief? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Things I Should Know Before Moving To Asaba / Please Which Country Can I Travel To Legally With #6m / From Ojota To Alaba International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.