Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State (835 Views)

Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Mr Ibu pictured At Obedient Rally In Jos / Lagos Obedient Rally Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by Omicron123: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Obi rally at Agbor Delta State, the home of Governor Okowa the PDP vice presidential flag bearer. It was magnificent

Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by Taribizy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please attach the photos and videos of the rally if you may
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by Omicron123: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Don't know how to upload videos
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Omicron123:
Don't know how to upload videos
You got youtube?
Send it in there and send the link we watch on there.
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Don’t hold rallies on Saturday when people are in church it’s unacceptable by the Adventists and we don’t support it!

1 Like

Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by jazon(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Don’t hold rallies on Saturday when people are in church it’s unacceptable by the Adventists and we don’t support it!
You're an Adventist and you're supporting APC?
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
jazon:

You're an Adventist and you're supporting APC?

Any problem with supporting a party that I want ? So being an Adventist means I shouldn’t support any party that I want or what are you saying ? So I should support LP because I’m an Adventist? And by the way I’m celestial not Adventist I was only trying to make a statement concerning what someone said about a rally that’s going to hold on a Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by jazon(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Any problem with supporting a party that I want ? So being an Adventist means I shouldn’t support any party that I want or what are you saying ? So I should support LP because I’m an Adventist? And by the way I’m celestial not Adventist I was only trying to make a statement concerning what someone said about a rally that’s going to hold on a Sunday! Saturday

I see. You guys are not christians anyway. You're celestials celestians grin grin
Na harmless joke ooooo! No vex grin
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by JoeNL22(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Omicron123:
Obi rally at Agbor Delta State, the home of Governor Okowa the PDP vice presidential flag bearer. It was magnificent
God bless you
Nigeria must be great again
#GetYourPVCs'
#ComeOutToVote
Signed.
Ifeoluwa osho
A Concerned Nigerian

Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by Olojuobinrin(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
jazon:

I see. You guys are not christians anyway. You're celestials celestians grin grin
Na harmless joke ooooo! No vex grin

You got collect soon.
Make I go light candle for your matter .
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by jazon(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

You got collect soon.
Make I go light candle for your matter .

grin grin me na Rosecrucian o!
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by Olojuobinrin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
jazon:

grin grin me na Rosecrucian o!

I go show you sey the power and wisdom wey dem give una nor reach ! You no go know how I go take enter you ! No cap grin
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by SocialJustice: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
More neck pressing. Peter Obi and Labour Party will win Delta State.
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by Okoroawusa: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
More neck pressing. Peter Obi and Labour Party will win Delta State.
As a Tinubu supporter I will love that very well... please keep pressing Okowa neck
Re: Obedient Rally In Agbor, Delta State by SocialJustice: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

As a Tinubu supporter I will love that very well... please keep pressing Okowa neck
Delta state governorship is going to APC too. PDP wants to fight in Delta state until after election.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Just Won The Election Because Of This. / Obidients Hold Fitness Rally In Kubwa, Abuja / Bwala Proves South East Has Rejected Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.