Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State (28838 Views)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Structure..... Structure...... Structure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17rYPygCjQs

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
This tiny voiced deceitful man will not stay one place,going about disgracing himself.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by successmatters(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
This tiny voiced deceitful man will not stay one place,going about disgracing himself.

Peter Obi is fast and upwardly mobile. A president Nigeria needs in this our country with archaic leadership.

303 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Africum: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
This people no dey tire? Na dem do for Agbor, still dey do Gboko..... Hmmmmmm

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Africum: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi is fast and upwardly mobile. A president Nigeria needs in this our country with archaic leadership.
True .... But the tempo must be maintained

54 Likes

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by mariahAngel(f): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
This tiny voiced deceitful man will not stay one place, going about disgracing himself.

How is he deceitful?

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Wintertime: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Some yoruba understanding of Tinubu presidency is for Tinubu to take all resources of the country and use it to develop Yoruba region

That's there only aim of voting for Tinubu

Especially the resources of the south east and south south

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
successmatters:

How well do you know him to believe all the lies he feeds the masses with? Obi isnt what nigeria needs

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by successmatters(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
How well do you know him to believe all the lies he feeds the masses with? Obi isnt what nigeria needs

I know Peter Obi very well, I was in Nigeria when he ruled Anambra.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

How is he deceitful?
Obi has no good records in anambra, in due time he will be exposed.

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wintertime:
Some yoruba understanding of Tinubu presidency is for Tinubu to take all resources of the country and use it to develop Yoruba region

When did the Yoruba tell you that and how many of them have you met and discussed with?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
successmatters:

I know Peter Obi very well, I was in Nigeria when he ruled Anambra.
Then you are biased and not truthful, obi looted anambra and he has no good records. He will be exposed in due time

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Then you are biased and not truthful, obi looted anambra and he has no good records. He will be exposed in due time
Lols

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Obi has no good records in anambra, in due time he will be exposed.

They had problems with him because he's an upright man.
One cannot say the same about Tinubu.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

They had problems with him because he's an upright man.
One cannot say the same about Tinubu.
Why has non of his appointees come out to support him? Big question you should ask

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Why has non of his appointees come out to support him? Big question you should ask

Peter OBI can not smell Aso Rock , after the election, he’ll decamp to APC ! He’s a prostitute !

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by nameo: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:

Lolz...do you know how terribly ignorant you are sounding with this right now?

Make una play better Propaganda, una no fit.

Dem select una??

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by BrokenTV: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
So you know Peter Obi more than those of us living in Anambra, continue deceiving yourself.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
BrokenTV:

So you know Peter Obi more than those of us living in Anambra, continue deceiving yourself.
Maybe he's also in Anambra

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Wintertime: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
herkeem:

When did the Yoruba tell you that and how many of them have you met and discussed with?

On social media, read most of their comments

They even said it bluntly

Next time I will make sure I screenshot

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wintertime:

On social media, read most of their comments

They even said it bluntly

Next time I will make sure I screenshot
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by JoeNL22(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
herkeem:
Structure..... Structure...... Structure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17rYPygCjQs

God bless you
Nigeria must be great again
#GetYourPVCs'
#ComeOutToVote
Signed.
Ifeoluwa osho
A Concerned Nigerian

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

God bless you
Nigeria must be great again
#GetYourPVCs'
#ComeOutToVote
Signed.
Ifeoluwa osho
A Concerned Nigerian
Hmmmm

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by bazooka4jesus: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
press their neckk grin

vacancy !! i need an obidient blogger
apply
https://www.nairaland.com/7373023/need-entertainment-blogger-pay-15k

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by HeadNigga: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2022

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by brownjoy: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Contact o eigt8 o three six five eight 1 eight two nine for proof of funds for cas, visa application process.

Rozross:
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by tishbite41(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wintertime:

This is the bitter truth

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Wickedtruths: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Freestainworld(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
APC urchins should tell omokri to talk more

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by BABANGBALI: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ain't no stopping us now.

Happy post rumours birthday to my childhood friend Jonathan. Continue to rest in peace.

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Juanmike(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
This tiny voiced deceitful man will not stay one place, going about disgracing himself.
When I say I will Bleep you till you pass out, you thought I was bluffing?

APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili / Police Invite Pastor Oba Solomon After Prophesying Tinubu Won’t Be President