Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Spring Bank Prospective Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Prospective Staff (2167 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Prospective Staff by mokpas: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2007
Just want to know if there is any recent news concerning spring bank prospective staff.Heard they want to recruit corpers before us, is it true ?
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by vomofit(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2007
Yes mokpas you are right.
They want to recruit 'corpers' before us,
but what i do not know is this, since the above is true when are we going to be recruited ?
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by mokpas: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
My broda am really tired of this whole shit, i thought the waiting is over, how can they ignore us and recruit corpers.This bank is really insensitive, how are we sure the new board wants the recruitment becos if they want they would have called us since.
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by ogoogirl(f): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
my dear i dont understand them again. the asked the corpers to start work by sept 3rd and dont know what their problems on our side. i'm really tired and confussed i cant start writing tests again.i dont know what to do.
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by Doty: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hello nairalander,

The fact still remains that spring bank will definitely call us but the time is what we dont know.
   What i heard was that since the copers have been in the system  before that is why they want to settle them first.I want you guys to know that it is not possible for the bank to spend such money on us and still abandon us like that.
   I heard from a reliable source that the new M.D has instructed them to continue with the recruiment that only the experienced should be the one to bring to his table.He also said  that they should drop some people that the number is too much.
What they are now doing is that all those that used fake NYSC,WAEC and those that are more than the required age will be droped.The bank is highly short staffed therefore they will surely do something about it.I even heard that they are going to review the salary.
Guys where we are coming from is far from where we are going.Lets be patient GOD will definitely do it for us.

Cheers.
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by PIKI: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
Sring bank Freshers, you worry a lot. Cast your worries to Jesus and go and Sleep.
They will call you.Sring bank is short staffed,they need you.Pls stop all this negative
publicity and go and rest pls.
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2007
Hi guys. I have been following all ur worries as regards springbank. I guess I can now come in here.
I was there last week and yesterday. I heard with my own ears from the HR and and another top manager talking about the recruitment. Presently the coppers are first being interviewed, before they will start calling us for our trainning.
Our individual files are been scrutinized and some dropped due to one reason or the other.U guys worry a lot. But what I can assure us here is that they have not forgotten about us and will call us very soon, maybe by this month end or early next month. smiley
This is not made up. It is the truth, One love. ; smiley
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by mordebe: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
I heard from a reliable source that the new M.D has instructed them to continue with the recruiment that only the experienced should be the one to bring to his table.He also said that they should drop some people that the number is too much.
What they are now doing is that all those that used fake NYSC,WAEC and those that are more than the required age will be droped[caption from doty

doty you are scaring me with this talk specifically on the age limit, and what did u mean when u said the m.d said only the expererienced shld be the one to bring to his table,
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by mokpas: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2007
My people, am not afraid just want to know if we will be called with the corpers that did interview.Were they trained b4 starting work or will there be a training for them.Hope they are not looking for ways to screen prople, how can thry takk about prople with fake certificates, how many months can they use to verify all these before employing us.By screening us again they are just trying to bring man know man into all this.It is not fair.How can someone be dropped after passing thru all this.
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by Emekagina: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2007
hey mokpas i personaly think i understand u n ur position on this whole issue,n u r only being human 2 react da way u have thus far cos i have followed all this with keen interest,n really like i said i dont blame u 1 bit,4 1 2 have gone tru all da rigours or springbank n still being pending dis long,it just aint fair atall.but on a brighter note,i kw da end of da waiting is almost over,did i hear some1 say we've head dat b4,yes its true n weather they or yes,we will be called upon soonest cos we r da next crop of pple 2 take springbank 2 da next level 2 occupy its place of pride in amongst da committee of banks both within n outside nigeria,so u springbank needs us 4 real,da key hear is tokeep da faith,cos a scholar 1ce said n experince lends credence 2 da fact dat nothing good comes easy,remember we r at da end of da turnel.peaseout ma pple n kets keep praying 1luv
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by mokpas: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
Emeka are u saying we should not write any test again, that spring bank will call us ?
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by Afikpo: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2007
What is really happening? At least they should tell us when they will actually contact us. i don't blame nairalanders for their reactions. We have really waited enough but i believe the waiting will soon be over. But then we need to know the number of days we have to wait again.

Again whats the age limit for Freshers in Spring Bank? Some of us started the journey when we were 26 but now we are 27. So what will be the implication of such? Will the Corpers be trained again?

Pls, somebody shouldn tell us what is happening as some of has stopped taking tests.

All the best fellow prospective Spring bank staff.
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by PIKI: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
Spring bank freshers should note that the Almighty God does not answer to worries
or any lamentation but to prayers.Your destiny is not in the hands of any man,
spring bank HR or the MD, but in the hands of God.When you will be called for training
is the time you least expected.
You guys should hold on to God tight in this course of job search called in due time.
Fine,they want to take corpers that serve with them first before you,shouldnt be your
haedache or any course to worry about but God to put you first before any other person.
Please cease this opppurtunity to write the numerous bank test available.this will help
to keep you off spring bank calling you or not.
Above all,keep praying like never before.You will make it to the trainning in Jesus name .
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by Afroprince(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2007
O boy me self get info say dem go call us by 1st week of sept.,make we all de pray, God dey
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by akp: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2007
Hi guys,

Can someone please tell us how much spring bank pays their Trainee?
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by Afikpo: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
Where is moon. please moons comment on this. When are they calling us now it is no longer on or before the end of the month?
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by tochikc: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ akp
have they called you??
u people dont have to worry the will definitly call
this week or early next week,
its well
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by tochikc: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ akp
have they called you??
@ Afikpo
u people don't have to worry they will definitly call
this week or early next week,
its well
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by Lord1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hi Guys,

I have been following you guys efforts with passion since the begining of this long waiting, I share u guys zeal and worries but u guys should no that it is better they call you guys late after cleaning all their mess than for you guys to come in and inherited mess. For those of you that have stopped applying because of one job that is not reliable, personally I dont think that is the best option, am a proponet of it is not over until it is over, you guys should not just relax continue to apply and be prayerful God will surely give u guys the best. If u join a bank that is not serious as a youngman u may blame urself at the end because we that are in the industry already no the extent of the competition in the industry, so if your bank does not have a strong pedigree you may face tougher challenges than others in the market. In a nut shell, continue to apply and be prayerful, they will surely call you guys.

All the best!
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by mokpas: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
Are u guys still talking of september or end of this month, i thought they want to  recruit corpers alone for now.someone told me that the MD refused to give his approval.They said we are too many that they will be calling us batch by batch based on when they need workers.
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by mordebe: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
in this months rapsody of realities,[a daily guide to spirituality by pator chris oyaks]dated sat aug 25th, pastor preaches that The wrong information breeds fear in the hearts of men. faith[the opposite of fear] on the other hand dispels fear and unbelief.if satan can succesfully plant fear in your heart and mind, then he has you even b4 he gets to you
the reason i say these concerning springbank recruitment is because of some of negative and false news being posted to nairaland about our reccruitment thereby creating unnessary fear in our hearts which the devil can use as a tool.please dont tell us about rumuors and believe in HEARSAY.only say things that you are absolutely positive about.
lets start talking positively about springbank because the tongue is very powerfull, pray 2 GOD and springbank will surely call us soon,
and about the rumuors that springbank might drop some of us that did the medicals. i believe only those who used fake certificates wiill be droped but on the fact that we are to many i dont think so because i can tell you authoritavely tthat some or many of us have gootten jobs elsewhere. most of the candidates i communicate with have gotten other or better jobs thereby already reducing the amount of springbank prospective staff, something i beleive the management has taking into consideration, take care and GODBLESS

P.S, im guilty of also contributing info which created doubt about our recruitment, where is moons the corper who used 2 give us inside and detailed info on our recruitment
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by godinser: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hi people, its quite unfortunate dat spring bank has still not called, its really very disheartning. I absolutely feel for all those dat are waiting to be called. Its actually a frustrating experience, i was once in the same shoe but the Good Lord just blessed me with a job on Mon 27th Aug 2007. I am now with VIRGIN NIGERIA undergoing training.

I waited for Spring Bank for a very long time all most a year after writing test, 3 stages of interview just like we all did and d wait still continued. As God will have it, VIRGIN NIG clicked.

People, just be rest assured dat the same God is still working, its jus a matter of time. If Spring bank is meant for you, it will surely come, if its God's will that He is preparing you for another place jus like he has done for some of us initially waiting for Spring bank, He will still surprise you with even a better place.

It is my prayer and believe dat u all will get placed somewhere.
Cheers all, and best of luck.
Re: Spring Bank Prospective Staff by portune: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2007
pls who has any authentic info regardind this age stuff .Is it justifyable after 1 year of waiting? 2 me any thing 30 and below is okay what about you lets comment on this.

(1) (Reply)

Goldman Sachs Recruiting Presentation In Lagos - Wednesday 26th September‏ / Nlng Calling 4 Test-operator Trainee / Oando Shortlisting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.