Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness (5383 Views)

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by cardoctor(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2022
The money man
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by RingRoadMafia: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
It was someone that edited and inserted it on my post. It wasn't from me.

Okay bruv, let us be more tactical next time
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Trapnews: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
Where in my post did you see satanic?
You lot make mockery of Christianity, you make the Moslems see us as infidels with your penchant for lies down South which you rarely see in the North. I already read your original mai before you removed the word satanic. Throwback was able to quote you rightly before you had time to edit. You are as shameless as Pitoobi!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Corridon: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Trapnews:

You lot make mockery of Christianity, you make the Moslems see us as infidels with your penchant for lies down South which you rarely see in the North. I already read your original mai before you removed the word satanic. Throwback was able to quote you rightly before you had time to edit. You are as shameless as Pitoobi!
Shut up. It was the guy you mentioned who edited and inserted the word satanic in my post and I think both of you are paid to tarnish my good reputation here. No one believes both of you terrible liars.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by nkemoma(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Drug sniffing Batstard.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by ACCURETE(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
If you like shout Allahu Akbar hundred times we Muslims reject your Muslim Muslim ticket.
don't say we speak for yourself alone in as much some muslimvp will not vote for him same way some Christian will vote for him that is politics for you am a muslim supporting Obi I have a friend who is a Christian go around canvassing for Tinubu oo that life for you Don't hate others for their choice we all pray to the Lord Almighty God to give us a good leaders either it Obi,Tinubu, Kwankwaso, ATIKU or any other candidate Aameen. Eid Moulud greetings from Okene Kogi State

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Ahmedie28(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
We greet ll Muslims o. My own problems with una people be say, una dey marry more than one wife. So...I can't marry a muslim.
marry more than one is far better than marry one and keep 10 side chicks.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Ahmedie28:
marry more than one is far better than marry one and keep 10 side chicks.
Both marry more than one and those that marry one and keep 10 outside are wrong.
Islam legalised polygamy to curb fornication but it hasn't subsided since time of Ishmael to Muhammad and to the era of even Jihadists called bandits and Bolo Haram.
Self contentment knows no religion.
Marrying one and keeping to one is economically sound, focusing one you and your kids and gives you less drama.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Babysho(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is a very nice man that is why he is well loved by Nigerians and respected.... grin grin grin

Not that idle bastard called obi a disaster to all Nigerians.. grin cheesy
Hmm nau Tinubu don totori your religious clitoris
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Babysho(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:
Hope '23

Bro are you serious? I just quoted you in the other thread where we were complaining about the ridiculously outrageous expenses in our govt and you're campaigning for Tinubu?
We have Peter Obi an ex-gov who didn't take a penny after leaving office and Tinubu an ex-gov who has a fat pension and unlimited salary for his driver as ex gov. I don't know, which one do you think is most likely to cost of governance?
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by jamace(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2022
So, some people will want to convince me that Tinubu is a good muslim? No, I refuse to be confused. I make bold to say that, Tinubu is the worst criminal on earth, using religion to launder his image. No one can deceive Allah/God.

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by 965mofeyisade: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2022
if i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt This life ehif i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt This life eh...
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Promising5555: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is a very nice man that is why he is well loved by Nigerians and respected.... grin grin grin

Tinubu can sacrifice all Nigerians to become president, such a killer can not go anywhere close to the presidency
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Kaysalas(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Oga keep quiet. He's IPOB because he doesn't support your candidate?
Read the attached picture to see why you should do proper findings and not be quick to spit gibberish. See how you just displayed your shallowness cheers grin

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Traplord09: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Update: Impasse Would Soon Be Resolved – Sambo / Leadership Newspapers Journalists Sue Police, Demand N10m Damages / Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.