Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk (29541 Views)

Lagos Govt Announces Traffic Diversion In Yaba, Ojuelegba, Mushin / LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion Ahead Of Lagos City Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by arcis: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Nigerians should Expect this kind of rascality and madness to be allowed also by Federal organizations like Nigerian Army, Nigerian Police under a Alhaji Bola Tinubu Presidency.
But Tinubu will never be President

keep crying...you haven't started ooo..you will cry till BAT is pronounce the NEXT NIGERIA PRESIDENT...

You be God habi, to know who will be president or not...Cry till eternity
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Akmahoghany: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Danny50:
Who cares

You do!!!
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Akmahoghany: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2022
bmdondmix:
Tout match lol

Your headache!!!
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by shegzbillionz(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha

You zombies talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

You folks are born losers grin grin grin
See mugu wey dey call mods to ban somebody for insulting grin ; in the other thread, thunder don fire you grin
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by nedekid: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Cortylin:
Hope the rally ends up peacefully
They wanted to hire my services, and pay well too, when I hear say na oluomo and his co gentlemen, omo fear catch me. I backed out.
The the chances of a brawl is very high.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Manlikebaro: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2022
LP oni baje
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by emperor863(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
Rubbish. So the rally is more important than millions of Nigerians going about their businesses!

We see your pains. If you're not comfortable with the arraignment, go back to your fucking village.

Omo onile fe 'lole. We want to use to use our roads and streets today.

Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by arcis: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2022
nedekid:

They wanted to hire my services, and pay well too, when I hear say na oluomo and his co gentlemen, omo fear catch me. I backed out.
The the chances of a brawl is very high.

keep ranting, who sabi you....people are coming out em mass for BAT...
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Danny50: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Akmahoghany:

You do!!!
I dont give a Bleep.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Traplord09: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha

You zombies talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

You folks are born losers grin grin grin

Don't forget to collect ur price for 8 years and smili
Tinuubff we die for fulin Chad to take over

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Jemex003: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Jokerman:

Ode... no work tomorrow. There's holiday tomorrow. Today is Sunday, Christians holy day. Fix the rally for tomorrow, so that everyone will join....

Shut up Ode, only government and private workers not working. Do you want people who own shops and selling stuffs to close their shops too? Lazy idiot

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by colestephan86: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
Rubbish. So the rally is more important than millions of Nigerians going about their businesses!
When you get there tomorrow, stop them from holding there rally
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Theoarhics: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2022
God send down the rain to devour these enemies of progress as they gather.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Jemex003: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Tribal Bigot

Shut up idiot cuz we’re not like you doesn’t mean we’re Tribal pigs like you fools
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Marpol2021(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Why calling the moderators name? What the Bleep are they gonna do? Rubbish set of mods.
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 1
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by shegzbillionz(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Rule 1
lol , u dey game grin
After the BST don report finish, he come here come dey secretly para… he go chop report tire grin grin
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Jemex003: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Bobloco:

You are one of them, I guess

Sha go do anyhow we will hear the news on Nairaland how you will be butcher
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by zadokchidi: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2022
How can the living vote for the dead ..no be juju be that..you people should think..is everything working in this country ..same kind people pls let change people this time let Nigeria be great again think..don't because of little change and keeep yourself in another eight years boundge the choice is yours...for me and my family am obident
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Chris2863(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
If i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt sincerely

This life is unpredictable indeed

Anyway, guys biko i need your referal for any job opening or loan to kick start a business

Help your fellow Nigerian biko
give you a job with this your level of ignorance abi illiteracy?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Traplord09: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
because it's not obi it's useless, enviness and jealousy won't do you any help

Oo who made me a Yoruba man ehhh.. ..... ... I hate been yourba.....

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by shegzbillionz(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Marpol2021:
Why calling the moderators name? What the Bleep are they gonna do? Rubbish set of mods.
no be the other urchin start am first?… he no know say dem go follow am up grin
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by arcis: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2022
emperor863:

We see your pains. If you're not comfortable with the arraignment, go back to your fucking village.

Omo onile fe 'lole. We want to use to use our roads and streets today.

Simple as ABC

They wouldn't go back to their villages. they are all fooli.h...We shall show them our worth after the election...

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Traplord09: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Rule 1

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by arcis: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Traplord09:

Oo who made me a Yoruba man ehhh.. ..... ... I hate been yourba.....

Lagoon is there for you....nobody will miss you..

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Espelbengz(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Painment������
There own na organic, another person na inducement, why are the demanding for contributions if money wasn't a factor in campaigning? No shishi don d ask for shi shi ooo��������

Urheadmaster:
grin

I wish all the urchins that are set for Tinubu rally today one bag of agbado and cassava, as appreciation for turning up shamelessly for the worthless exercise tongue undecided
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by nedekid: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2022
arcis:

keep ranting, who sabi you....people are coming out em mass for BAT...
Oga walka pass, I no de petty as you be. Watin concern whether na Tinubu, Obi or Atiku rally? If you have equipment you de hire out, go hire am to that kind area boys, agbero setup and you dont think there is risk of a fight and your equipment destroyed.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Urheadmaster(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2022
Espelbengz:
Painment������
There own na organic, another person na inducement, why are the demanding for contributions if money wasn't a factor in campaigning? No shishi don d ask for shi shi ooo��������

And you confirm that to be true tongue

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by arcis: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2022
zadokchidi:
How can the living vote for the dead ..no be juju be that..you people should think..is everything working in this country ..same kind people pls let change people this time let Nigeria be great again think..don't because of little change and keeep yourself in another eight years boundge the choice is yours...for me and my family am obident

You be mumu, who's the living and who's the dead...what giv you assurance you will see tomorrow, you think is by your health status. Former PDP Chairman that just die said a lot about BUHARI, Look at Fayose too, where are they now...Buhari is still alive and performing is duties as PRESIDENT while the former Chairman is late and Fayose is still on his sick bed...

So keep your mouth shut...

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Burgerlomo: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2022
I hope they do the same thing too to other parties when they will be doing their own millions man walk.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by arcis: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2022
nedekid:

Oga walka pass, I no de petty as you be. Watin concern whether na Tinubu, Obi or Atiku rally? If you have equipment you de hire out, go hire am to that kind area boys, agbero setup and you dont think there is risk of a fight and your equipment destroyed.

E pain you abi, it's your problem so deal with it....
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by kayperry: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:

Oga today naa sunday ... which business

obedient are dullest people in town

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by arcis: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2022
kayperry:

Oga today naa sunday ... which business

obedient are dullest people in town

They are just too lazy to think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EIU: Lagos Is The World’s Most Dangerous City / Flooding In My Area In Asaba And Government’s Negligence / Accident Kills Many People In Nasarawa (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.