Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC (18243 Views)

Victory By Wide Margins No Longer Possible, Says INEC / Rigging No Longer Possible In Nigeria – APC / Rigging No Longer Possible In Nigeria – INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by Nikkganc08(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2022

Lol....!!!

It's finished....!!!

Whenever u hear things like this, just believe the opposite.

Trust me, this years rigging would be MASSIVE.

If Tinubu supported presidential candidates, then did magic for them and they won...

Just imagine the kind of magic he would do for himself since he's d direct presidential candidate.

I just love Tinubu.

He won't talk much but if the tell u structures he's putting in place right now eh....

Lol.

My Vote would go for Peter Obi. I pray and hope it'd count.

Politics isn't for d good guys.

I just pray let it be that Peter Obi also knows how to do underground rigging work.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by happney65: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2022
The truth is,since the 2011 election and the process started by the Yaradua administration,elections keeps on getting better year by year and next year will definitely not be an exception.

With Buhari's body language showing he wants to give us free and fair election majorly because he knows himself his name don spoil and wants to be in the good books of Nigerians,he might just look away and let the process play out fairly.

In Osun he looked away,unlike 2018 when they needed Tinubu,they had to rig Osun at all cost but that did not happen this year.

Politicians themselves know things are getting harder and elections are getting harder to rig that is why they are going the route of massive vote buying. But in a general election,how many polling booth do you want to buy votes? How many? That is why vote buying is majorly done in staggered elections like Ekiti, Osun, etc

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by Kajaard: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2022
This is a big blow for APC undecided

So no more rigging? cry cry cry
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by swarley75(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2022
my question is why was there overvoting in Osun with Bvas machine?
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu supporters will avoid this thread cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by Kyase(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
This is a lie......

We know that INEC gets intimidated by these politicians....

Their integrity failed when they decided to include names of people who never took part in the last primary election that was conducted..... Especially under this APC party... INEC doesn't even have muscles to speak about credibility when they've shown signs of failure....

And they shouldn't even use Osun as an example because this was a setup to lose Osun and win the presidential election.

You Dey mind iNec, even USA with the best electoral system still got rigged all the time
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by JOemmy(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
So where do some people in the north get the ballot papers they are curently thumb printing as disclosed by a youth corper?
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by ridbell01(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Obi will still come distance third without winning a single state outside SE but his Obi supporters will still instinct that the election is rig they will say one year old children vote in North
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by Uchedizzy(f): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
They should better keep to their words and back it with actions
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by frugal(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
omenka:
If anything, Buhari takes a big credit for the significant changes we've witnessed in the way our elections are conducted. They're, admittedly, becoming more and more credible with every passing poll.

Only snag is the umpire's inability to sufficiently confirm the authenticity of the results of the contestants before their names get on the ballots. Notwithstanding, we'd get there eventually.
Was it BUHARI that made the changes? The only credit he gets is for signing it.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by SoftBread01: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
A day after Osun state election, a very good friend of mine (INEC staff) told me something about the forthcoming general election. You see the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) that was used in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun state elections? It will be manipulated to favor the highest bidder.

Politicians are aware that the masses do not want them anymore. So, using the BVAS will cost them their positions.

Before now, they had no clue how the BVAS works.
However, they have taken time to study it. And they will try as much as they can to make it work in favor of them.

*Note:*
Should the people's will be trampled upon, then the electoral body (INEC) shall be sued.

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by achi4u(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Anything to make peter Obi is a welcome development
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by Joniww(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2022
2023 election will be interesting.. I don't even know who is going to win.. grin grin vote wisely
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by katsim(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2022
So you knew about it all this while.
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by anonimi: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Tinubu how market?

Please stop disturbing and harassing the ancestor sir. cheesy
He needs all the rest, peace and quiet for his sanity. grin

1 Like

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
omenka:
If anything, Buhari takes a big credit for the significant changes we've witnessed in the way our elections are conducted. They're, admittedly, becoming more and more credible with every passing poll.

Only snag is the umpire's inability to sufficiently confirm the authenticity of the results of the contestants before their names get on the ballots. Notwithstanding, we'd get there eventually.

Daft, we no Dey give shishi means they don’t give anyhow or Give to support, but election donations is allowed, election donations is allowed anywhere in the world. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by bigman001(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://punchng.com/multiple-voting-rigging-no-longer-possible-says-inec/
Liars . They are the main problem we have with election rigging printing out non human voters cards for rigging most especially in the North.
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by SaturnNick(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Murdered and Buried indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by kcnwaigbo: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Lol....!!!

It's finished....!!!

Whenever u hear things like this, just believe the opposite.

Trust me, this years rigging would be MASSIVE.

If Tinubu supported presidential candidates, then did magic for them and they won...

Just imagine the kind of magic he would do for himself since he's d direct presidential candidate.

I just love Tinubu.

He won't talk much but if the tell u structures he's putting in place right now eh....

Lol.

My Vote would go for Peter Obi. I pray and hope it'd count.

Politics isn't for d good guys.

I just pray let it be that Peter Obi also knows how to do underground rigging work.

He should have used such tactics in his home state of Osun
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by kcnwaigbo: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2022
SoftBread01:
A day after Osun state election, a very good friend of mine (INEC staff) told me something about the forthcoming general election. You see the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) that was used in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun state elections? It will be manipulated to favor the highest bidder.

Politicians are aware that the masses do not want them anymore. So, using the BVAS will cost them their positions.

Before now, they had no clue how the BVAS works.
However, they have taken time to study it. And they will try as much as they can to make it work in favor of them.

*Note:*
Should the people's will be trampled upon, then the electoral body (INEC) shall be sued.
Akuko mama ngozi.Story for the gods
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by Hydroxide(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2022
They know any attempt to rig this coming election will lead to war. Inec must be neutral 100%

1 Like

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by poseidon12: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Bad news for Tinubu and his supporters.
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by 9jahotblog: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
BVAS machines will do the magic, Clueless drug baron Tinubu is a goner. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Presidential campaign will fully and heavily start this week. Congratulations to Atiku/Okowa in advance. February 25th, 2023 is sacrosanct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by DeOTR: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2022
Yinmu. Shey no this country we still dey. They always leave a back door for everything. Even our constitution has a back door.
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by poseidon12: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
ridbell01:
Obi will still come distance third without winning a single state outside SE but his Obi supporters will still instinct that the election is rig they will say one year old children vote in North

Go to school and learn how to write in English language.
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by ipobarethieves: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
sad Pa OBI is wasting his time.mamoud and his fellows want the Cameroonian to Win..We don't need a prophets to tell us this.It is clear
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by DeOTR: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hydroxide:
They know any attempt to rig this coming election will lead to war. Inec must be neutral 100%
And who will start the war? You? I pity you.
It's easy to say election is rigged if it doesn't go your way, as if you're in control of people's thumbs.
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by Hydroxide(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
DeOTR:

And who will start the war? You? I pity you.
It's easy to say election is rigged if it doesn't go your way, as if you're in control of people's thumbs.
Abeg get out. Weyrey! Lol
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Agbadorians(ZoneBs) and Wailing Wailers(Atikulates) won't like this news.
Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by FLYFIRE(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
We MUST not allow these rhetorics to deflect or make us drop our GUARDS. WE MUST WATCH THEM WITH EAGLE EYES. Nigeria HAS LIED to us for too long thinking we are fools. WE ARE NO FOOLS, THEY ARE THE FOOLS.......AND BY GOD'S GRACE, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC by drololaaof: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu May Announce New Minimum Wage On Workers’ Day / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari / Supreme Court Grants Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers Greater Share Of Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.