Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Much Does Atiku Pay His Attack Dogs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Does Atiku Pay His Attack Dogs? (205 Views)

Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Atiku Pay His Attack Dogs? by excanny: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hello guys, I’m working on a project on electioneering campaign attacks and what it’s likely to cost a principal to foot the bills of attack dogs.

I’m looking at a principal like Atiku and what it costs him to employ the services of the likes of Reno Omokri, Dino Melaye, Mahdi Shehu and FFK(still trying to confirm if he is on the payroll of Tinubu or Atiku).

Please helpful links and photos will be appreciated to compile this report.

The goal is to determine how much the expenses might amount to for pre election time and likely means the principals may employ to recoup the money spent.

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace | Theft | Passenger’s 3 Million Naira Worth Macbook Missing On Flight! / APC And PDP Going Into Marriage Because Of Obi. / The People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.