Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) (32577 Views)

2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by michoim(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
There is a lot of mystical hypocrisy surrounding this Peter Obi...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Throwback: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
GavelSlam:

Is that why you think baba cigar is your father?

Don't let him derail this beautiful topic that sheds light on Obi's hypocrisy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by IfyBennyomah(f): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
masseratti:
fake news with video? you guys are incredible.
Even at that, most of your agbado politicians who defected from one party to another did much worse than that… I no wan call names sha
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by charlesditro: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Waiting to see the post that reads Peter Obi no give him mother inlaw money for upkeep.
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by mabea: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mttcheeww just groping about looking for what is not lost
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by truthfinder319: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Only the uninformed will support Obi. The man who moved from APGA to PDP to LP without any principles. He invested Anambra state money in a family brewery business. He invested in Panama where Thieves evade tax. Recently; he is using own company account to solicit for campaign money. He has no history of building any one. Asiwaju is far miles ahead this charlatan and his estranged boss Atiku. This election is not about ethnicity or religion; it is about competence and courage. Obi lacks both. Asiwaju has both.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Bontafa: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
moyosore32:

Omoh u get stronghead gaan sha
Lmao

My brazzzaaaa I no be like this o

Na this election change man pikin, fuel from 87

Piaaaaaaaaa to

APC don make man begin cap stone

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Throwback: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
trutharena:
That was in 2013 when Peter Obi was still governor. The video was taken in 2013 and the Labour Party official Twitter page tweeted it back then.

The man in the video said he demolished their billboard and stopped them from campaigning at Ekueme square while other states like Ondo where Labour Party is the ruling party allowed other party to campaign.

This is almost the same thing Peter Obi did to El-Rufai, told him to go back to the North.

Peter Obi is a serial pretender, a bigot, and a hypocritical man.

That is Dan Iwuanyanwu, the National Chairman of Labour Party at that time.

2 Likes

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
You v to be good to get good. Shame of Peter Obi for that act. He better come out and apologize now.
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Throwback: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
GavelSlam:
The problem is if you ask this same labour guy from the video today, he'll tell you it was just a mere misunderstanding.

Na so dem be.

That is Dan Iwuanyanwu, former National Chairman of Labour Party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:

Meaing Obi is no different from those he claims to be better than.

Is he not a political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter?
LP accusing Peter Obi is normal in political propaganda and noise making.
There is no evidence that Peter Obi stopped them.

1 Like

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Benwallt(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
nigeria politics is not good for a sane man. Practically, all our leaders, past, present and aspiring are full of sh!t. Obi is not Saint, he is worse

3 Likes

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
GavelSlam:

Normal?

Yes
LP accusing Peter Obi then is normal in political propaganda and noise making.
There is no evidence that Peter Obi stopped them.

2 Likes

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by moyosore32: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bontafa:

My brazzzaaaa I no be like this o

Na this election change man pikin, fuel from 87

Piaaaaaaaaa to

APC don make man begin cap stone

Toor.... it’s well
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by 43Ronin: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Wahala oil rice grin
Obedients choke you ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by AlwaysPositive: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
I, my two brothers, two sisters, my dad, and my mum will vote Peter Obi of Labour Party.

Thank you and Warm Regards.

2 Likes

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by saysugar(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
I will never labour in my life nor obituary
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by XerXerz: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Distractions
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by tishbite41(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
GavelSlam:
The problem is if you ask this same labour guy from the video today, he'll tell you it was just a mere misunderstanding.

Na so dem be.
You just know them finish
I don lose hope for Naija
Make God make man japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Kajaard: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Now I am finally convinced the APC and PDP parties are really scared of Peter Obi's candidacy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by PointZerom: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
9jahotblog:
Peter Obi Na clueless senseless presidential candidate of structureless party Labour Party. That’s why no one will ever votes for Peter obi in south west region of Nigeria. He’s saying no should shi shi but collecting money from suffering Nigerians to repair his burnt supermarket in Abuja. Nigerians don wise up. No one will fall for Peter scams on the media. The best presidential candidate so far is Atiku. Atiku is a unifier and he has my vote. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.

See the biggest scam here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Slynation(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Okay fine, let us fearfully agree he destroyed billboard and we accused him but he's with us now...!! Afterall, Lewandoski that destroyed Barcelona in the past is with them now...

We move...!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Freebills12: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
N3TRAL:
Peter Obi placed El Rufai under house arrest and released him at the airport with the order that he should go and campaign in Kaduna.

Peter Obi swore with the life of his wife and children that he will never leave APGA, the party that will transform the South East, to a "Yoruba" or Fulani political party.

Peter Obi swept the massacre of almost 100 dissidents whose corpses were dumped in a River under the carpet.

Peter Obi denied Local Government Areas in Anambra State autonomy and refused to conduct Local Government Elections.

Peter Obi destroyed Labour Party's billboards as Governor of Anambra State. That time Olusegun Mimiko was the Governor of Ondo State under the platform of Labour Party which was seen as the 2nd Yoruba party (after ACN) that period.

Peter Obi is an autocratic Marxist ruler. He hates opposition and will go to any point to silence those who ask important questions.

Peter Obi is the ocean from which Obidense fetch their dictatorship and hope of a one-party state - an utopian democracy where an electorate is not supposed to support another candidate.

Seriously I am ashamed of you! Obi placed El Rufia on house arrest just like you mentioned that he was campaigning on the eve of election... What does Nigerian constitution says about beginning and end of campaign, is it not 48 hours to the election day. You just confirmed that El Rufia was breaking law and you supported him... Are you a human being at all?

3 Likes

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by shegzbillionz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
And labour party Accepted him with their whole arms in 2022,
Is God not wonderful !
APC preach change but don’t believe change can happen elsewhere,
Even if Peter OBI was a devil during his tenure,
That was then.
We are going to vote the Peter OBI we know from 2022,
OBIDATTI2023 come rain come shine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:

Why are you scared of Peter Obi's throwback?

All these are mere propaganda.

There's no evidence to back up such claim.

Labour Party office was destroyed in Ajegunle Lagos State on Wednesday.

Can we say that it was Sanwo Olu or Thïefnubu that sent the thugs to destroyed it?

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
trutharena:
That was in 2013 when Peter Obi was still governor. The video was taken in 2013 and the Labour Party official Twitter page tweeted it back then.

The man in the video said he demolished their billboard and stopped them from campaigning at Ekueme square while other states like Ondo where Labour Party is the ruling party allowed other party to campaign.

This is almost the same thing Peter Obi did to El-Rufai, told him to go back to the North.

Peter Obi is a serial pretender, a bigot, and a hypocritical man.

He will still get more votes than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Tinubuagbado: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol

Urchins and eaters of cassava bread at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Justiceleague1: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
They keep shttying in their big smelly pata and having all sorts of migraine over somebody they said doesn't have structure!!! grin grin
They are so confused now they are now concerned over labor party!!!

When God arise for you,even your own enemies will work for your good without knowing grin

1 Like

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by emonis88: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nairaland is becoming a platform where tribal bigotry thrives n I must say it is becoming boring, coming on nairaland, even u can't get any real news on nairaland fp, just the tuntings of rival parties n tribal hate, news to spoil the image of a tribe or d other, n immature comments from kids who ve not witnessed, or understood that, that road leads to nothing good. If u r campaigning for a candidate face ur candidate, not going back to bring up news to spoil ur opponent, which il always come back to bite ur own candidate in d axx. But I must say nairaland is becoming boring, too bigoted , hateful for my liking.

1 Like

Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Promising5555: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omoh, what is these nigga bone of contention? We have already accepted obi, if he goes wrong, he will make amends, the energy is still their, but we will not be able to vote in the two old thieves
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Throwback: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
"Why will Peter Obi deny us the use of Ekwueme Square when we are ready to pay?"

-Dan Iwuanyanwu (Former Labour Party National Chairman), 2013.
Re: LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) by Tamaris1: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
If labour has now made Peter Obi their number one party member, it means that whatever misunderstanding they had (if any) must have been fully resolved. This post is thus unnecessary and meaningless.
Agbado urchins should look for something else to post against Peter Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.