Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ (28742 Views)

Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri / 101 Boko Haram Suspects Sue Nigerian Government For N303 Million / 101 Boko Haram Suspects Detained In Lagos Since 2009 Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spyetv:
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
Boko Haram terrorists arrested didnt cross Lokoja not to talk of Lagos.

Dull boy. Kirikiri is in Lagos.

Kirikiri of Lagos, not Kuje of Abuja.

Dull boy. Did you even read the news?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Nchenches: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Boko Haram is Nigeria's version of the Taliban which fought decades of war and eventually won Afghanistan to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Bandits and kidnappers in the north are offshoots of Boko Haram.
Boko Haram emerged shortly after the Muslim political and religious leaders of 12 far northern states in Nigeria urinated on Nigeria's Constitution between 1999-2001, and adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system, which includes: stoning women to death for adultery, stoning blasphemers to death, cutting out the hands of thieves, etc.
One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by president Buhari, was for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be included in Nigeria's Constitution. He boasted that they have the numbers in the National Assembly to include Sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution.

Nigeria's Constitution was supervised by mostly Muslim military dictators from the north. They refused to include Sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution, unarguably because they knew that it could bring chaos in a multi religious society like Nigeria.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls in Kaduna that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Minjim: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
What the government need to have against terrorism is a stringent policy.

We don't negotiate.

No sympathy, no preference.

And all citizens should understand.

It's not easy being a president. It's a delima
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by nairalee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't blame them. I blame the soldier that arrests and locks up Boko Haram members and lock them to be fed with taxpayers money only to be released by the government to return and kill more soldiers.

Arresting BH is a risk to your own life. Whenever you catch BH next time kill them on the spot. No need for long thing

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by liasmiram2567: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by BRaymond: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Government of ter.....by the ter...... and for the terrorist
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by liasmiram2567: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by oilykid(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spyetv:
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
Boko Haram terrorists arrested didnt cross Lokoja not to talk of Lagos.
Apc urchins will always defend everything

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/14/over-100-boko-haram-suspects-languish-kirikiri-prison-lagos-13-years-six-now-mentally

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by jojothaiv(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Creamypie:
Whether its fake news or not, Nothing surprises me anymore. No be for Nigeria Again? We have seen them buhari do worse
You get the memo.

The only shocking thing about Nigeria now is nothing surprises most of the citizens anymore, the leaders have nothing to offer and the led have learn not to expect much from them, expectations hurts much so its better to numb it down and hope one day, we'd have a Nigeria of our dreams and nothing the set up we have now.

Interesting times ahead......

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Greenback: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
all coneheaded structures now especially thefacelessman Eponojuku ivartheMENTAL on their way to mowe Ibafo IDP grin grin

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by GMIS: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
chokekachy:

https://fij.ng/article/insider-how-101-boko-haram-members-were-freed-from-kirikiri-and-their-full-names/

But Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who was kidnapped & extraordinarily renditioned has no case in court -with endless Presidential adjournment should be held even when his health is worsening and they will deny him his personal doctors. But we should celebrate the Paddy paddy treatment of killer terrorist who ought to be pardp

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by duality(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
One 99%oppressed guy broke this news on Twitter some days back.

I never liked a bokoharam government.
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by onatisi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
chokekachy:

https://fij.ng/article/insider-how-101-boko-haram-members-were-freed-from-kirikiri-and-their-full-names/

Apc regrouping for 2023 elections . These are the same ppl they brought in to disrupt 2019 elections and to cause mayhem if gej hadn't used his wisdom to avoid any bloodshed . Now another election is around the corner , their services will be needed again .

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Ladele07(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
The damage this Buhari's administration would have done to this country by the time they leave ehn, it will takes to clean up the mess!

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Funkybabee(f): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Holy spirit will surely frustrate their plan, we are on guard.

Father is in charge of everything, Dev!l should know that

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Naijatalkies(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't think soldiers need to be arresting these guys... Just shoot 'em.. After all buhari already gave the shoot on sight order for anyone carrying arms in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by GMIS: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by yemi1504: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Lovenorth: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is where Tinubu will continue if elected grin

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by 1972xy: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria is a lawless state.
......This is the reason why criminality is persisting.

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Jaftee(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]some names appear multiple time.. Abubakar Abduallahi appears 3 time or even more
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by TimmyA: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
They have exchanged them for the kidnapped victims
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by grandstar(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Fake!

Bokoharam is not incarcerated in Kirikiri. They are kept in Abuja and Adamawa.

Give us the next lie.

How sure are you? I have heard otherwise.

Please confirm. I prefer the truth than depending on sentiments like many are here

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by michoim(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
phrancys001:
Ah!! God unto you our safety
May God save Nigeria and her people
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by descarado: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Go back to the interview and pick that salient point which is they are afraid that the incoming president who wil not be their tribesmen will not give them amnesty.

I read federal government is about to release 30% of prisoners across the country.

The powers that be which is beyond them has picked their candidate and and he is neither a Muslim or a fulani man.

Buhari is doing last minute tidying up with his people. This election is beyond him.

No more fulani man controlling the affairs of Nigeria since the civil war. Nigeria belong to all of us.
Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Ndiedet02: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Well, what has happened has happened and we have nothing to do.
My take is that, The Nigeria Army is one of the problem we're having, why in whatsoever name should they be arresting Boko Haram in the first place, the said Boko Haram are killing the Armies and you people are arresting them, why not kill them as you have the first opportunity in the bush rather than arrest, i think the president and the Army are working hand in hand, course i dont know how this can be explained that they're killing the Army and the Army are arresting them,
This Nigeria na SCAM

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by mankan2k7(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
The people I pity pass is our gallant military personnel. They are being killed on daily basis by these terrorists whom the federal government has always being released, pampered and giving contract to.

It is a shame to be called a Nigerian at the moment. Bihari will go down as the most useless prexy ever.

Obidatti will soon rescue us

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Jflex07(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Fake!

Bokoharam is not incarcerated in Kirikiri. They are kept in Abuja and Adamawa.

Give us the next lie.
Tinubu urchins are something else.. You are sick !

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Eleken:
very bad.. Tinubu and apc supporters.. What do you have to say?... you guys want to overlook it because your paid master vote will be affected.

They may even handed Voter's cards to them...

any deal Tinubu negotiated with Fulani to release Boko harams held in lagos Prison. still he will not get bloc votes in the North and at same time, he won't win the election.

Evil party APC

Why linking Tinubu with this? Is it everything we politicized? The presidency will be solely responsible for this act, if this news is true. This will encompassed the ministry of interior, ministry of justice/attorney general of the federation, the security chiefs etc. They may not have done it to enliven the BH sponsor(s), rather, they did it because of the lives of the hostage. Nigeria security architecture is so weak that even if they're given the best security equipment to fight terrorism, it will still never come to fruition, because the system is just too corrupt. See, my guy, let me just hangup here. The problems and corruption of the country is endless. For me, I believe the day everything workout good for you is the day Nigeria has become good. So, just do everything you can to live a good life or be among the elites. That's my take ooo, yours might be different.

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Corporate2020: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Very good Buhari. The release Boko Haram members will help to further reduce the population of the North. If they head down South, they will meet us at the border Igbo, Yoruba, Itshekiri, Ijaw, Urhobo, Ibiobio, e.t.c. are ready for the bloodsuckers from the desert.

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by Arysexy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
This desperate useless APC govt can do anything to look good before the masses bc of forthcoming election.

They released 101 terrorists to close d Kaduna train kidnapping saga which resulted in releasing of the remaining 28 victims. Now they can campaign with releasing of the victims but at what cost?

On ASUU, rather than dialogue, they are using the instrument of court to force d lecturers to class, so they can campaign with resolution of the ASUU impasse but at what cost?

The desperation of this demonic party is sickening

1 Like

Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by JuanDeDios: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
chokekachy:

Ehen. I always knew there'd be something to the "rescue" of those hostages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall / El-rufai And Dangote Meet In Abuja After His Return From A Short Holiday(photos) / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.