Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church (491 Views)

I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
[b] I went to Winners Chapel Bembo Apata Ibadan today for the first time and was highly shocked by what I saw.
A woman was charging her phone when one of the members of the Church Security group walked in and disconnected the phone from the socket that the woman should stop charging her phone and the woman complied. The phone was on a chair and the man said he doesn't want to see the phone on the chair but the woman asked him to leave it on the chair that she will come and pick it. Before a second, the man carried the chair with the phone and slammed the phone on bare tiles to destroy it.
The woman was annoyed with the damage of her phone and slapped him on the ear. The man started boasting that they will gang beat her in the Church as they normally do.
Before you knew it, they all came in and rushed at the woman, eye witnesses explained to them what happened, that the destruction was uncalled for but they insisted on beating the woman. One of them in Ankara shorts was shouting that he will kill the woman. The slapped man started using walkie talkie to rain blows on the woman's head while others pushed nd pull her. She was thrown down the stair case and being beaten downstair and dragged in the Church like a common criminal. All these was happening inside the Church during service. The man in Ankara shots took it upon himself to beat the woman into their Security ofice which is an uncompleted building and started rolling the woman on the sand and cement on the ground. The woman tried to walk out, he beat her back 3 times to sleep on the sand inside.
Is this what a House of God is to be about? Boasting to gang beat and kill people?
Both parties were wrong, the man for destroying the phone and the woman slapping out of emotion for the damage of her phone. But what happens to reporting the issue to the Pastor to summon both parties after the service.
Let them show their cctv to debunk this allegation
#winnerschapel #Bishopoyedepo #winnerschapelapata
Mods front page please.[/b]
Cc OAM4j
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
No pictures of the culprits or even the church pastor? What do you intend for us to do with this abeg? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by backnbeta(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
I'm not a member of winners chapel, but read your post again and see if it adds up at all!

Church service was on, but nobody interfered and no pictures to corroborate your story
BTW, are the "gang members" from the church's security team?
Instead of asking them to use their CCTV to debunk the story, how about you show us your own pictorial evidence instead? Abi the gang members hypnotized the whole church?

Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No pictures of the culprits or even the church pastor? What do you intend for us to do with this abeg? undecided
Start filming 10 man gang that boast of
gang beating people in their Church? Use your head na! Tag the Church to use their cctv to debunk it if allegation is false.
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:
Start filming 10 man gang that boast of gang beating people in their Church? Use your head na! Tag the Church to use their cctv to debunk it if allegation is false.
You didn't bring any evidence to back up your claim but you expect the church to provide the evidence? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by BewareOf419: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin you must be stupid, I know this Church very well nothing of such happened, stop lying and misleading people here
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by doggedfighter(f): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:

Start filming 10 man gang that boast of
gang beating people in their Church? Use your head na! Tag the Church to use their cctv to debunk it if allegation is false.

E be things grin

I don't know know the church but you sound like an aggrieved ex member grin
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You didn't bring any evidence to back up your claim but you expect the church to provide the evidence? undecided
I am speaking in English language. Tag the Church to deny it.
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:
I am speaking in English language. Tag the Church to deny it.
Why would I want to waste my time on that when I have no evidence that what you claim even happened? undecided

All you did here was tell a story but not provide evidence of your claim. No names were mentioned, not even a bad image or video of the supposed brawl that took place. What am I to do with this abeg? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Comrade Vawulence :

"This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased"
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

E be things grin

I don't know know the church but you sound like an aggrieved ex member grin
Aggrieved for what? The. name and location of the Church is there, tag them to deny it with their cctv as evidence.
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why would I want to waste my time on that when I have no evidence that what you claim even happened? undecided

All you did here was tell a story but not provide evidence of your claim. No names were mentioned, not even a bad image or video of the supposed brawl that took place. What am I to do with this abeg? undecided
Whose name should be mentioned? What sense is in damaging people's properties and harassment in a Church?
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by SURElee(f): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:
[b] I went to Winners Chapel Bembo Apata Ibadan today and was highly shocked by what I saw.
A woman was charging her phone when one of the members of the Church Security group walked in and disconnected the phone from the socket that the woman should stop charging her phone and the woman complied. The phone was on a chair and the man said he doesn't want to see the phone on the chair but the woman asked him to leave it on the chair that she will come and pick it. Before a second, the man carried the chair with the phone and slammed the phone on bare tiles to destroy it.
The woman was annoyed with the damage of her phone and slapped him on the ear. The man started boasting that they will gang beat her in the Church as they normally do.
Before you knew it, they all came in and rushed at the woman, eye witnesses explained to them what happened, that the destruction was uncalled for but they insisted on beating the woman. One of them in Ankara shorts was shouting that he will kill the woman. The slapped man started using walkie talkie to rain blows on the woman's head while others pushed nd pull her. She was thrown down the stair case and being beaten downstair and dragged in the Church like a common criminal. All these was happening inside the Church during service. The man in Ankara shots took it upon himself to beat the woman into their Security ofice which is an uncompleted building and started rolling the woman on the sand and cement on the ground. The woman tried to walk out, he beat her back 3 times to sleep on the sand inside.
Is this what a House of God is to be about? Boasting to gang beat and kill people?
Both parties were wrong, the man for destroying the phone and the woman slapping out of emotion for the damage of her phone. But what happens to reporting the issue to the Pastor to summon both parties after the service.
Let them show their cctv to debunk this allegation
#winnerschapel #Bishopoyedepo #winnerschapelapata
Mods front page please.[/b]

She was charging phone.
Her phone was smashed and it didn't disrupt the church proceedings?
The pastor didn't see all these?
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:
Whose name should be mentioned? What sense is in damaging people's properties and harassment in a Church?
Well, I am afraid your story isn't convincing enough by my internet standards. undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ask them to deny they didn't witness the harrassment then show the day's cctv to back up their claim.
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:
Ask them to deny they didn't witness the harrassment then show the day's cctv to back up their claim.
You are kidding, right? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, I am afraid your story isn't convincing enough by my internet standards. undecided
How? The Church witnessed it.
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:
How? The Church witnessed it.
You actually expect the business to come out and declare information that could potentially damage its image to the public? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
[b][/b]
Kobojunkie:
You are kidding, right? undecided
I said I witnessed it, of what use is telling lies against a Church that has a cctv? You can only tell lies against someone who has no evidence to prove himself right.
The destruction and harrassment was uncalled for. Both parties should have been summoned after the service peacefully for they were both wrong.
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You actually expect the business to come out and declare information that could potentially damage its image to the public? undecided
That's what I said, let dem prove it is false by backing up with their cctv
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
SURElee:

She was charging phone.
Her phone was smashed and it didn't disrupt the church proceedings?
The pastor didn't see all these?
The Church has 2 floors, it happened at the top floor, speakers are everywhere and the First service was about rounding up. Some Church delegates came in later.
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:
I said I witnessed it, of what use is telling lies against a Church that has a cctv? You can only tell lies against someone who has no evidence to prove himself right.
The destruction and harrassment was uncalled for. Both parties should have been summoned after the service peacefully for they were both wrong.
Look... telling us online without evidence amounts to telling stories. undecided

The church can easily deny your claim and even go as far as to claim that there is no CCTV record of the event... what then? We become people who reacted to a story posted online without evidence. You claim fear of the gang caused you not to record the event, so maybe you should instead go find the woman that was assaulted and serve as a witness for her at the police station when she files the charges against the church members. Maybe you can get a picture of the report and we go from there. grin
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by lubyway: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
FOLLOW US for more details: https://web.facebook.com/BackInHistoryBIH

Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by prof2007: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look... telling us online without evidence amounts to telling stories. undecided

The church can easily deny your claim and even go as far as to claim that there is no CCTV record of the event... what then? We become people who reacted to a story posted online without evidence. You claim fear of the gang caused you not to record the event, so maybe you should instead go find the woman that was assaulted and serve as a witness for her at the police station when she files the charges against the church members. Maybe you can get a picture of the report and we go from there. grin

The above is the best response so far to the post.

REASONS
1. The incident may (or may not) have happened.
2. As an eye-witness to a grievous assault, fear of personal harm may truly have prevented the OP from intervening to stop the attack.
3. Fear of harm may also have prevented him/her from taking photos or videos of the incident.
4. Nonetheless, the OP can help to prevent similar future incidents by going with the victim to report to the Church Pastor or/and the Police.
5. Thereafter, it will be a simple matter to fish out the perpetrators via an identity parade (if they are truly employees of the church) and justice can then be served.

This is not intended to condemn the OP or assert that he/she lied.

SHALOM!
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by SURElee(f): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
freetojoin:

The Church has 2 floors, it happened on the top floor, speakers are everywhere and the First service was about rounding up. Some Church delegates came in later.

After witnessing this, did you wait to see the Pastor about this to register your displeasure? No.

You ran here to tell us, what do you want us to do now?
Abeg let God handle them based on their actions today. It is a totally wrong and sad occurrence that should be addressed speedily. Worshippers shouldn't be beat up like animals.
Re: Winners Chapel Apata Ibadan 10 Man Gang Beat Up A Woman In Church by freetojoin: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
SURElee:

After witnessing this, did you wait to see the Pastor about this to register your displeasure? No.

You ran here to tell us, what do you want us to do now?
Abeg let God handle them based on their actions today. It is a totally wrong and sad occurrence that should be addressed speedily. Worshippers shouldn't be beat up like animals.
Have you seen how Pastors are protected in Churches like God? At times you will think some people leave their homes to do errand boys in Church. Not everyone has access to Pastors

What Do You Know About Orthodox Christians? / Why Africa Looks Like Hell, Is Hell / How My Neighbor, An Alfa, Converted To Christianity And Changed His Name

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60