Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap (8008 Views)

The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) / FINALLY! Bola Tinubu Reveals The Meaning Of The Symbol On His Cap / This Picture Is An Insult On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by Spiritscience(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
The meaning of the symbol on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s cap

“Philosophically, it is my believe and faith in education, freedom fighting.
On my cap is a broken shackle. It is freedom. The shackle is broken and you cannot put us in bondage anymore. You have broken the shackle of poverty, ignorance, disease.

You develop the capacity to improve the lives of the people. It has been my philosophy and it will remain my philosophy.” ~ Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Me: You get the point now?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin
Hahah
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by Guide777(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Infinity symbol on the cap is not about freedom. It is rather the opposite of freedom.
The infinity symbol (∞) represents a line that never ends.It is a reflection of shackles which has held people down for almost three decades. But we urge all the oppressed to tally a little while. It will soon end. Bat fruit begets bad fruit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by ganisucks(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spiritscience:

On my cap is a broken shackle. It is freedom. The shackle is broken and you cannot put us in bondage anymore. You have broken the shackle of poverty, ignorance, disease.

You develop the capacity to improve the lives of the people. It has been my philosophy and it will remain my philosophy.” ~ Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Interpretation: He doesn't know what it means. He cant know what it means. Afterall Masters dont tell their cows the meaning of the names branded on their behind.

The symbol signifies a snake eating a snake. Read about the philosophers stone and if you are one of the chosen ones, in some years after reading it, the immortals might grant you enlightenment. If not, simply mind your business and focus on what you know

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by ganisucks(f): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guide777:
Infinity symbol on the cap is not about freedom. It is rather the opposite of freedom.
The infinity symbol (∞) represents a line that never ends.It is a reflection of shackles which has held people down for almost three decades. But we urge all the oppressed to tally a little while. It will soon end. Bat fruit begets bad fruit.

Wrongest answer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by 2elliot: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spiritscience:

That is an occultic symbol. Amoda is likely a grand master in Ogboni.

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by TechW: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
ganisucks:

Wrongest answer
it means infinity
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
ganisucks:

Interpretation: He doesn't know what it means. He cant know what it means. Afterall Masters dont tell their cows the meaning of the names branded on their behind.

The symbol signifies a snake eating a snake. Read about the philosophers stone and if you are one of the chosen ones, in some years after reading it, the immortals might grant you enlightenment. If not, simply mind your business and focus on what you know

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
2elliot:
That is an occultic symbol. Amoda is likely a grand master in Ogboni.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
2023 the battle of three powerful occultists:
Peter Obi - Olumba Olumba Grandmaster
Atiku Abubakar - Evil Eye Grandmaster
Bola Tinubu - The infinity grandmaster

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guide777:

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Freedom that enslaves millions of Yoruba people and deny them opportunities to grow.
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Freedom that enslaves millions of Yoruba people and deny them opportunities to grow.
cry
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2022
CC

MasterJayJay
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by MasterJayJay: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2022
swaggerjack:
CC
MasterJayJay
/

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by LegendHero(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Guide777:

Does that look like infinity to you?

What is infinite in the symbol if all the lines don’t connect? Don’t you see the gap in between?

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by divide9ja: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2022
we all know its an occultic symbol

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2022
divide9ja:
we all know its an occultic symbol
100%...grandmaster in occultism and ancient mysteries.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by Guide777(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2022
LegendHero:

Does that look like infinity to you?

What is infinite in the symbol if all the lines don’t connect? Don’t you see the gap in between?

Yes. Not only that it looks infinite, it is an infinity symbol. Have a look at the various shades of infinity symbols , and tell me BATs own is any different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Guide777:

Yes. Not only that it looks infinite, it is an infinity symbol. Have a look at the various shades of infinity symbols , and tell me BATs own is any different.
Three leading presidential candidates are high level occultists:
Tinubu- Infinity occult grandmaster
Atiku - Evil eye wearing and marabout patron
Peter Obi - Olumba Olumba Obu grand patron.
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by Guide777(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2022
swaggerjack:

Three leading presidential candidates are high level occultists:
Tinubu- Infinity occult grandmaster
Atiku - Evil eye wearing and marabout patron
Peter Obi - Olumba Olumba Obu grand patron.
Thanks for the information. All dogs eats excreta but the one which has faeces on its mouth is often called "Faeces eater".
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by LegendHero(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Guide777:

None of the various shade look like BAT.

I don’t know the problem with Nigerians. Tinubu has been using that broken shackles since the military days and that’s why it symbolizes broken shackles.

That you think he’s stupid for saying the logo mean broken shackles still remain a mystery.

That is not in anyway infinity. The true infinity do not have gaps. It must be infinite and connected to form a loop.
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Guide777:

Gbam
Re: The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap by swaggerjack: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Guide777:

Thanks for the information. All dogs eats excreta but the one which has faeces on its mouth is often called "Faeces eater".

(1) (Reply)

War Against Touts: Anambra State Anti-Touting Task Force Arrests 64 Suspects / Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) / Again, Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.