Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) (2981 Views)

Why Tout In East Are Called Agbero,yoruba Nomenclature / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kudos to him. I give it to him for amassing such number of people who marched for Sanwoolu/Tinubu. Urchins or not, they are humans too.

However, one thing is clear, they enjoy the support of the state government and in extension, the federal government when Agbado and cocaine dealer, Tinubu wins. They are also proof that our society is now running on decayed and unsustainable values that we grew up with as Nigerians- go to school, graduate, eschew crime and be a decent human.

For the records, MC Oluomo isn't a model to be followed, the difference between Anini and that "tribal bigot that can't even spell his name" is while Anini killed and maimed Police officers and civilians, Oluomo enjoys the protection of police but maims and destroys people seen as obstacles.

MC Oluomo's takehome per day is over 5 million naira (go and verify) and it's no wonder why young people now thinks education is a scam because it is only a miracle for a degree holder to earn that sum in a year no matter where you work (DPR starting salary is 400k per month in comparison) and how many people would be privileged to work there- only the mighty and connected.

In a society that rewards thuggery, murder, societal annihilation and breach of public peace in tandem with electoral violence, we are on a loooonnngggg thhhiinnggg!

Thankfully, Lagos is only one state out of 36 and all thugs have one vote each.

When short man Opeyemi spoke on the podium during the Oluomo rally, he highlighted what an Agbado presidency will mean for the urchins- a position in government. Not good economic policies that will mean wealth for the common man, not employment opportunities, not companies, not foreign investment, not even education. Urchins just wants to lazy around, be fed and be rewarded with high positions where everybody 'Tuale' them upandan..

The urchins have chosen a path that's favourable unto them and they are doing it with their full chest because of the reward that awaits them.. it remains you, a common man who has no affiliation whatsoever with thuggery, has no godfather but only rely on your BSc certificate to give yourself Brain..

Iwo omo to'leniyan, to tun ronu!! Shioor

10 Likes

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by LoneWolf212: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
MC oluomo that will soon be Lagos Governor . .. lol
Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by JaneGray(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by ElSudani: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obi cannot win against Oluomo in Lagos, forget about Jagaban.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi cannot win against Oluomo in Lagos, forget about Jagaban.

Can Oluomo win against Obi in Abuja??

I no wan carry That Murderer go where him no know..make we dey central

7 Likes

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by LegendHero(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
It’s too early to cry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
LoneWolf212:
MC oluomo that will soon be Lagos Governor . .. lol

When that happens, na gunshot go be your alarm every morning..

5 Likes

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
LegendHero:
It’s too early to cry.

na 5000 and one derica of rice you go chop for 8 years.. Anu e se mi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by LeoDeKing: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
From "pandora hoebi will defeat Tinubu in Lagos" to early morning wailing. Isn't this too early already?

When zombidients marched for pandora hoebi last week, the whole cyberspace was filled up with chest beating. Now, just a test of the mic, see epistle. grin

If the outing was greeted by low turnout, the last week chest beating would have doubled by now, but since reverse is the case, MC Oluomo is now slated for the hangman's noose, lol.

Don't worry, few weeks from now, similar robust events across the country will lead to the already known default setting.

Meanwhile, I understand the GCE holding olodo has not been in Nigeria, how come no one is asking about him? Is it that he is not important in the scheme of things?

On the final note, obi can never go close to my country's seat of power, the dumbo should try biafuro, he might have some chances.

What you have seen is just a tip of the Iceberg. Now sit tight and wait for the rest of the Iceberg as it gradually and steadily emerges to the surface. Tinubu no be una mate. grin

Una go dey alright las las. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
I feel ur pain but he is not the cause of ur miserable life nah nor how pathetic ur lineage is, coz u come here come drop lamentation now about the man who doesn't know weda a waste of space like u even existed, instead make u channel that same energy into prayers make God changed ur damned destiny, u drop tears full everywhere, make sure u don't comit suicide sha, coz ur mental health get question mark, by the way, how tomorrow sit at home go be nah?

4 Likes

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Wisetrue99: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin grin this is Tinubu's original blue brown print

Thank God for the likes of Fashola, Lagos would have gone a very long time ago!

When Fashola was the governor, he dealt decisively with the flood

Now Sanwo Olu is asking people to move to the dry ground grin grin all because he was promised 2nd term

Road maintenance sef don stop, all because of election

The truth is that Fashola and Ambode are visionaries, the work of their hands speak for them

May history be kind to them!

2 Likes

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
KillSars:
I feel ur pain but he is not the cause of ur miserable life nah nor how pathetic ur lineage is, coz u come here come drop lamentation now about the man who doesn't know weda a waste of space like u even existed, instead make u channel that same energy into prayers make God changed ur damned destiny, u drop tears full everywhere, make sure u don't comit suicide sha, coz ur mental health get question mark, by the way, how tomorrow sit at home go be nah?

I know you will make it a tribal war, it's why I gave subtle hints that the opinion piece was composed by a Yoruba man but I'm not surprised, oponu lo poju ninu yin.

If Oluomo's success is what anyone (least of all me) will pray about, that person needs to examine his priorities. You know how many people you have to kill to get half as much as Oluomo's success? Thankfully, he who kills by the sword, dies by it.. Karma dey!

1 Like

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by LegendHero(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Driggs:

na 5000 and one derica of rice you go chop for 8 years.. Anu e se mi

Shey mo toro rice lowo baba e ni.

Leave me with the 5000 and one derica. How does that concern your ancestors tho?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Shey mo toro rice lowo baba e ni.

Leave me with the 5000 and one derica. How does that concern your ancestors tho?

I know you're gone but one last attempt to redeem you and you're irredeemable!!

Oluomo will not shag you mate

1 Like

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Driggs:

I know you will make it a tribal war, it's why I gave subtle hints that the opinion piece was composed by a Yoruba man but I'm not surprised, oponu lo poju ninu yin.

If Oluomo's success is what anyone (least of all me) will pray about, that person needs to examine his priorities. You know how many people you have to kill to get half as much as Oluomo's success? Thankfully, he who kills by the sword, dies by it.. Karma dey!
Let him die by that sword, oloribu...
No put ur stinking mouth, leave him and God..
Werey wan judge hin fellow man like sey hin clean, omo ale jatijati...
Anuofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
KillSars:

Let him die by that sword, oloribu...
No put ur stinking mouth, leave him and God..
Werey wan judge hin fellow man like sey hin clean, omo ale jatijati...
Anuofia

As Agbado don help am buy all the police and court of law in Lagos, we leave his judgement to hungry urchins that was created when Hamburger, Swe Swe etc were murdered.. They are plotting revenge..

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Fkmodhi: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
how was today rally with Lagos agberos urchins?
Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Driggs:

As Agbado don help am buy all the police and court of law in Lagos, we leave his judgement to hungry urchins that was created when Hamburger, Swe Swe etc were murdered.. They are plotting revenge..

Know this and know peace
U just sounding like dog wey get rabies, werey, getdfvck danu kuro lori mention mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by RepoMan007: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Who school help?

The food you eat, who grow it? Who transports you around? Save telecom and banking, who school EPP?
Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
RepoMan007:
Who school help?

The food you eat, who grow it? Who transports you around? Save telecom and banking, who school EPP?

If you said this to a typical Nigerian parents when we still had values as Nigerians, you will be chained and delivered spiritually with cane..

What's funny is that I deduce that you're learned but for the life of me, I fail to understand why you choose to support those who are a menace to the society.

4 Likes

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Driggs:
Kudos to him. I give it to him for amassing such number of people who marched for Sanwoolu/Tinubu. Urchins or not, they are humans too.

However, one thing is clear, they enjoy the support of the state government and in extension, the federal government when Agbado and cocaine dealer, Tinubu wins. They are also proof that our society is now running on decayed and unsustainable values that we grew up with as Nigerians- go to school, graduate, eschew crime and be a decent human.

For the records, MC Oluomo isn't a model to be followed, the difference between Anini and that "tribal bigot that can't even spell his name" is while Anini killed and maimed Police officers and civilians, Oluomo enjoys the protection of police but maims and destroys people seen as obstacles.

MC Oluomo's takehome per day is over 5 million naira (go and verify) and it's no wonder why young people now thinks education is a scam because it is only a miracle for a degree holder to earn that sum in a year no matter where you work (DPR starting salary is 400k per month in comparison) and how many people would be privileged to work there- only the mighty and connected.

In a society that rewards thuggery, murder, societal annihilation and breach of public peace in tandem with electoral violence, we are on a loooonnngggg thhhiinnggg!

When short man Opeyemi spoke on the podium during the Oluomo rally, he highlighted what an Agbado presidency will mean for the urchins- a position in government. Not good economic policies that will mean wealth for the common man, not employment opportunities, not companies, not foreign investment, not even education. Urchins just wants to lazy around, be fed and be rewarded with high positions where everybody 'Tuale' them upandan..

The urchins have chosen a path that's favourable unto them and they are doing it with their full chest because of the reward that awaits them.. it remains you, a common man who has no affiliation whatsoever with thuggery, has no godfather but only rely on your BSc certificate to give yourself Brain..

Jjj

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
The problem isn't MC Oluomo. The problem is the so-called educated people. You all expect power to be handed over to you because "you are educated".

Who forms the majority of the voting bloc? It's these same educated people. Now, who forms the majority of voters?

Most of you don't even have voters card to begin with. The few that do only did it because they needed some form of id. When it comes to voting, it's worse. We all saw how the so-called uneducated folks queued in Kano overnight waiting to vote Buhari the next day.

Over here, our educated people will refuse to vote because they cannot go through the stress of standing under the sun. And after those that collect wrapper, one cup of rice, and 2000 naira at the polling station vote in a lunatic, you begin complaining.

MC Oluomo has paid his dues. He has proven to his paymasters that he's useful to them and they're rewarding him handsomely. Have you paid yours?

3 Likes

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Driggs: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Shoodboi:
The problem isn't MC Oluomo. The problem is the so-called educated people. You all expect power to be handed over to you because "you are educated".

Who forms the majority of the voting bloc? It's these same educated people. Now, who forms the majority of voters?

Most of you don't even have voters card to begin with. The few that do only did it because they needed some form of id. When it comes to voting, it's worse. We all saw how the so-called uneducated folks queued in Kano overnight waiting to vote Buhari the next day.

Over here, our educated people will refuse to vote because they cannot go through the stress of standing under the sun. And after those that collect wrapper, one cup of rice, and 2000 naira at the polling station vote in a lunatic, you begin complaining.

MC Oluomo has paid his dues. He has proven to his paymasters that he's useful to them and they're rewarding him handsomely. Have you paid yours?

Valid point..

On the contrary, before the introduction of BVAS, people knew their votes didn't count and no one was willing to risk his life for a tout-infested polling booth that might turn into a chaos at any instance or even invalidated by massive thumb printing.

Now, we have structures and systems in place to make your vote count.. there'd be a change in attitude of the electorate if that osun and Ekiti election is anything to go by

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Aladdin1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sure! B4 nkor! Na the naija wey we dey. No wonder our leader place no premium on education.

1 Like

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by techWriter3: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
It’s too early to bawl
Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Wickedtruths: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2022
To be honest, that Oluomo walk really destroyed Obedients. You should see how they have been wailing and opening threads about. Even the loudmouthed ones on the streets refused to come out.

Obi has already lost Lagos and campaigns have not even started.

9 Likes

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by DeLaRue: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Oxford English Dictionary

Urchin:

'a young child who is poorly or raggedly dressed.'

The people in the photos and videos of the rally do not appear to fit this definition.

Also, it is so unnecessary to resort to abuse and name-calling to make a point. Not very civilised.
Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Amb1045(m): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Foot soldiers they use to in slave other tribes in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. A friend of mine attended the rally, he said they where paid for it with cash, cap and cloth. Free food and drinks of all kinds, ogogoro, beer. We need to stop these kinds of campaign in Nigeria. Where people are bought with money. Imagine a criminal that rig election to become president telling ordinary yahoo boy that he is a criminal. O boy my eyes done open. Nothing like good or bad in my eyes again.
Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by Trapnews: 1:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Driggs:

Instead of trying to discredit the incoming president, i suggest you use the opportunity to tell us what your IPOB candidate has to offer.
Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by jamace(m): 4:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:
To be honest, that Oluomo walk really destroyed Obedients. You should see how they have been wailing and opening threads about. Even the loudmouthed ones on the streets refused to come out.

Obi has already lost Lagos and campaigns have not even started.

OBSERVATIONS ON TINUBU URCHINS

1. Whenever Kwankwanso or Atiku's camp attacks Tinubu, BATists will react by insulting Peter Obi and his Obidient movement. They are scared of defending themselves from Northerners. Tinubu urchins are Political slaves, living in bondage.

2. Tinubu's surpporters have nothing against Peter Obi except his Tribe and Religion. They have so much hatred for Igbos. To them, every sane Nigerian is an IPOB member.

3. Of recent, they hardly make a complete sentence without using abusive words. A sign of frustration. And to hide their pain, they use laughing emojis a lot.

Peter Obi is their nightmare!

1 Like

Re: Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2022
The number of votes gotten by APC in the presidential election will decide the percentage of urchins and thugs in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Census 2006: Have You Been Counted? / Ibrahim: With CBN Printing Money, I’m Justified / Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque Mobilizes Northern Nigerian Moslems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.