Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu (19652 Views)

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video / ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by DrAkpamudehe: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2022
grin
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by VERDA: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

You are a joker. Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina,Zamfara, Kogi,Niger, Kwara,Osun, Nassarawa, Ogun, Plateau, Sokoto,Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos. These states belong to Asiwaju

You think it's by sitting in Osun and making delusional analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by shegzbillionz(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2022
They think all northerners want tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Omoawoke: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am currently in Kaduna, bro. Visited last month. Till now, I haven't come across 1 person supporting Tinubu.

See eh, if Tinubu get 15% in the North, he tried!

Southern Kaduna u mean, they have never supported apc, nothing has changed

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by donsap648(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Dear Youths,

The official campaigns for the 2023 elections have commenced.
Take 1 minute and think about these.

No face cap � can cover your hunger for 4 years
No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years
5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years
1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years.
5 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years

If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question �
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?
Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future
Politicians are not more Nigerians than you.
The power is in your hands.

If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.
It is better to live a fufiled life, than voting for your own problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethnical cards that are unfavorable to your future.
They will visit you during campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.
Work for an accountable candidate.

Election is local but politics is international
The outcome of election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.
Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.
Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Arysexy(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2022
North don run thieeeefnubu street.

Even for his backyard for Lagos, OBIdients are in charge.

Haaaaa! I hope somebody will not ti kun?

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Seankhalifa: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Tinibu will win brono state.... dis guys don't know shettima and zulum... e go shock atiku... I swear down... who wan bet money... grin
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Ahmedie28(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2022
The number of votes obi will have in North will be equivalent to numbers of igbo living in North

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Blackstan: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2022
A sane being should knw that this presidency is between atiku and obi... But atiku have higher chances of winning.. ( bcus northerners play the game of politics more than any ethnic group in naija)..

Pls Obidients don't come for me bcus I'm also Obidient my PVC is intact and off course I will vote on dat day.. it takes the grace of God for obi to win..

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by abacusCm(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am currently in Kaduna, bro. Visited last month. Till now, I haven't come across 1 person supporting Tinubu.

See eh, if Tinubu get 15% in the North, he tried!
probably you are in a PART OF KADUNA SOUTH

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by wpadmin: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2022
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Atiku
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by KingRSHD2(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Antyislam:
Atiku is better than Tinubu that is just the truth

Give me 5 reason why atiku is better than tinubu probably because u were not born when atiku was the vice to Obasanjo to ṣeé attrocities he sold in Nigerians treasury and you want him to come back and seel aso rock right and also many Nigerias will start loosing jobs again

Where is ur sense

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by CheapHomes1: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

You are a joker. Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina,Zamfara, Kogi,Niger, Kwara,Osun, Nassarawa, Ogun, Plateau, Sokoto,Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos. These states belong to Asiwaju

how did you come about this information?

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by uckay304: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

When last you treated malaria?

3 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by asanausana91: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
angry
Nonsense terrorist state that produces nothing but killings and agony
And na so dem dey born like fools
kill yourself.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by asanausana91: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

when a mad man borrow data
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Omenlon: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2022
Millimann:
NE and NW - Atiku
SE and SS. -. Obi
SW - Agbado
NC - Share share
clap for yourself. Out of the 11 states in the NE and NW if Atiku get 5 states he try. Please mention states Peter Obi will win in the SS?

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by uckay304: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/HAHayatu/status/1579204721411514369?t=Um7-OfniNZGiXXXfpHuMDg&s=19
2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku and Atiku will emerge Victorious
This I have seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by onatisi(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2022
some people sef will just Siddon for internet dey formulate analysis and results.
well, we shall see you very soon. grin

Afamed:

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by CheapHomes1: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Give me 5 reason why atiku is better than tinubu probably because u were not born when atiku was the vice to Obasanjo to ṣeé attrocities he sold in Nigerians treasury and you want him to come back and seel aso rock right and also many Nigerias will start loosing jobs again

Where is ur sense

if you say that as VP Atiku committed "attrocities he sold in Nigerians treasury" (whatever that means), what will tinubu do differently?

in terms of loosing jobs, nigerians have been loosing jobs since 2015 under APC as never seen in nigeria before. so am wondering, what exactly is the special thing about APC/Tinubu that you want to sell?

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Omenlon: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:
I said it already. Tinubu cannot get 25% in Borno. Bookmark it!
make yourself happy.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by elmoore676(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

mtsweeeee which yobe and borno you're talking about. Your eyes will be clear in election day. Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by MuslimIgbo: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Atiku will dash Tinubu Borno State and Atiku will still defeat Tinubu convincingly in the entire North.
Borno is not even part of Atiku electoral projection map to victory in the North.
Atiku will win the North even without winning Borno
Tinubu zombies should keep living in delusions that Tinubu will Defeat Atiku in the North.
Lol
Or deh
If wishes were horses... grin grin
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by kevclin(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Millimann:
NE and NW - Atiku
SE and SS. -. Obi
SW - Agbado
NC - Share share
Peter Obi will win North Central. OBi will win Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa & Abuja. Tinubu will win Kwara. Atiku will win Niger. Either PO, Atiku or Tinubu can win Kogi but with not much margin. Cummulatively, OBi will win North Central.
In the North East, Obi will win Taraba. Adamawa will be shared equally between Atiku & OBi. Adamawa scenario may also play out in Kaduna b/w Obi & Atiku
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by onatisi(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2022
infact i shock sef as i saw the post , just wondered how some people will just wake up in the morning and start daydreaming again.
VERDA:

You think it's by sitting in Osun and making delusional analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by VERDA: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2022
onatisi:
infact i shock sef as i saw the post , just wondered how some people will just wake up in the morning and start daydreaming again.

Lol...no mind dem...funny people, they don't understand the shocker those guys up north have planned for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by 2elliot: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Ddokie:

You Dey mind these bat boys? The problem an average Tinubu supporter has is stupidity. The will never face reality.

I am a full blown PO supporter, but the permutations currently favor AA, because he is the only one who has a large natural following from the Muslim North, and possible following from the SE/SS block due to party influence, bearing in mind our people down south can be very politically naive a-times. He needs just about 30% of the votes from the SE/Ss block to sail through. I genuinely hope and pray our people can have sense and ensure he doesn’t get it. If he does, the game is up.

But as for these BATs, like afamed, they should wake up. Tinubu is not in this elections.

In 2019, I had known months to the elections that AA wasn’t going to get sufficient votes from the north. How? I sampled opinions of a lot of northerners on Lagos streets, and hardly any of them was willing to vote AA. Nothing wen I no take beg this people. for where? All stuck on Buhari.

Today, it’s all about AA for most of the many I have asked. Then the rest is for Kwankwaso. Out of about 100, less than 5 are willing to vote Tinubu. And whatever they say here is a reflection of the home front.

The gateman opposite my house is from Bornu. He said APCs greatest mistake was taking BAT instead of Osinbajo, and worse still was him selecting shettima.

As it stands, the best APC structure can help Tinubu pull from the north can’t surpass 20-30% of the APC states. Na that one e go take win elections?
The few northerners I have interacted with in my state, Bayelsa, are for Atiku. They don't know Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Indispensable85(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Some people are just too emotional. There are some states that are not in dispute. Even the candidates themselves know these states. It's just a wishful thinking to say Atiku will win Bornu.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Omenlon: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ddokie:

You Dey mind these bat boys? The problem an average Tinubu supporter has is stupidity. The will never face reality.

I am a full blown PO supporter, but the permutations currently favor AA, because he is the only one who has a large natural following from the Muslim North, and possible following from the SE/SS block due to party influence, bearing in mind our people down south can be very politically naive a-times. He needs just about 30% of the votes from the SE/Ss block to sail through. I genuinely hope and pray our people can have sense and ensure he doesn’t get it. If he does, the game is up.

But as for these BATs, like afamed, they should wake up. Tinubu is not in this elections.

In 2019, I had known months to the elections that AA wasn’t going to get sufficient votes from the north. How? I sampled opinions of a lot of northerners on Lagos streets, and hardly any of them was willing to vote AA. Nothing wen I no take beg this people. for where? All stuck on Buhari.

Today, it’s all about AA for most of the many I have asked. Then the rest is for Kwankwaso. Out of about 100, less than 5 are willing to vote Tinubu. And whatever they say here is a reflection of the home front.

The gateman opposite my house is from Bornu. He said APCs greatest mistake was taking BAT instead of Osinbajo, and worse still was him selecting shettima.

As it stands, the best APC structure can help Tinubu pull from the north can’t surpass 20-30% of the APC states. Na that one e go take win elections?
keep deceiving yourself. What does your gateman in your house know about Tinubu and Osibanjo.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Amayabor1: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

Lol. Funny human being. Una eyes go clear. Don't worry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises / Ahmed Idris Got N15bn Bribe To Fast-Track Payment To Oil-Producing States - EFCC / Payment Of N5000 To Unemployed Will Be Very Difficult - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.