Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters (1051 Views)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Kaduna Voters Cast Their Votes Via Electronic Voting At El-Rufai's Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Trinitycian: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
When Tinubu money arrives your doorstep during the presidential election, don’t reject it, don’t say no to it. Collect it, then head to the polls and vote for Atiku Abubakar to secure your future and that of your family and country

2 Likes

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by donaldking100: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Sarki must be feeling like a god.

A man who rode to popularity after he pulled off a scam of the century on flat-headed people by pretending he is a supporter of Peter Peter Obi. Scammed the ignorant people of millions of naira and dump their ass*s

Prior to that, he was so insignificant and unknown.
Your Northern gods who urchins & Northern-slaves like you were hoping to inherit Buharis' northern bloc votes have all left A.P.C just like Sarki in order to support their brother Atiku or Kwankwaso.
I'm still wondering where your drug baron would get his so called Northern bloc votes from because from the information i'm getting in the north, 80% of northerners & Muslims are being sensitized in the mosques to all vote for Atiku.
& northerners never abandon their own.
At least Peter Obi is even sure of winning the South-South and South-East.
& the remaining Northern Christians who feel marginalized by the Muslim-Muslim ticket are sure voting for Peter Obi.
Vote Wisely.

12 Likes

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Fkmodhi: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2022
Agbados and cassavas urchins will not attack sarki now but watch out how dem go attack incoming president PO awon werey jati jati....

14 Likes

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by lhordspy: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022

A man who rode to popularity after he pulled off a scam of the century on flat-headed people by pretending he is a supporter of Peter Peter Obi. Scammed the ignorant people of millions of naira and dump their ass*s

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by successmatters(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
If any Tinubu supporters reply sarki or attack Atiku or his supporters here, I will pay him 100k grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by fman(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
Who the hell is sarki?
Is he an aspirant?
Or just a mere nairalander.
He has forgotten so soon that it was an APC Govt that secured and brought back his kidnapped brother while he was wailing online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Massiveglory: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Agbados and cassavas urchins will not attack sarki now but watch out how dem go attack incoming president PO awon werey jati jati....
grin
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by SmartPolician: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
I hear that politicians have been hoarding USD for 2023 elections. What are they still waiting for? The campaigns have kicked off.

They should start releasing it at once. Maybe that will reduce the pressure on the naira and USD may dip to #600 to one dollar before February.

Someone should tell Tinubu to share dollars - I don't think I need naira. He has stolen so much from the system so he should be benevolent enough to share his loots. It's Nigeria's money, so I will collect mine and still vote for Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by APCnaPDP: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
When Tinubu gives you the money, make sure you collect it and vote your conscience.
Remember that voting for APC is like going back to seek medical attention from a doctor that nearly killed you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by fman(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Nx
E touch u?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by successmatters(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
fman:
Who the hell is sarki?
Is he an aspirant?
Or just a mere nairalander

Is that all your fear will allow you say? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by PeterObi4LP: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Wise advise. I will pretend and even shout and hail Tinubu more than others just to collect my own share of Lagos money. On election day, I'll vote Peter Obi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by fman(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:

Is that all your fear will allow you say? grin
r u the one?
I gat no fears
Who rules NIGERIA..
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Asgard73: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Power to the people
North 2023

They can have all likes and share .. online ..

Reality..
Atiku is the next President on Nigeria ...

Those shouting is the south turn .. are only novice in politcs

Una want south .. but not southeast

As for igbos shouting south...

Mention that igboman or that will defeat Tinubu in national election even with his Muslim ticket, I’d pdp had zoned it to south..

Again

Hallucinations and dreams are not reality

Between Tinubu and Obi as only candidates on ballot

Tinubu will win that presidency with over 9 million margins ...and elections concluded before 10. Am.

Vote as you wish ..

But power returns North.

No be by noise
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by WibusJaga: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2022

Thíefnubu has plenty of cash from his bullion van loot to dish out, so I won't entirely blame any eye service support to obtain a share of the loot.

However, ensure you Vote Wisely. cool

3 Likes

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Anugoson(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
If any Tinubu supporters reply sarki or attack Atiku or his supporters here, I will pay him 100k grin grin
Chai you sabi them wella cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by kayusely70(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
I hear that politicians have been hoarding USD for 2023 elections. What are they still waiting for? The campaigns have kicked off.

They should start releasing it at once. Maybe that will reduce the pressure on the naira and USD may dip to #600 to one dollar before February.

Someone should tell Tinubu to share dollars - I don't think I need naira. He has stolen so much from the system so he should be benevolent enough to share his loots. It's Nigeria's money, so I will collect mine and still vote for Peter Obi.
When is your candidate going to splurge his loot stash away in Pandora

1 Like

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Apophenia24k: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

When you all learn to campaign base on your candidates competent and not on the opposition weakness, Nigeria will start getting better and beside it statistically impossible for Tinubu to become president of Nigeria..... I can't explain because you go call me IPOB or atikulooter

1 Like

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by ezegold4we: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Voting Tinubu or Atiku is like chosing Nokia 3310 phone over an Android phone,

Obi is Android phone

Tinubu and Atiku is Nokia 3310,

Only a blind illiterate will choose Nokia 3310.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Pakute: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Bashir Elrufai vs Sarki.. One is at the corridor of power, the other is at the corridor of Twitter.
Let's see how it goes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Naughtysex: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Truly one tribe is a complete coward
Sarki or whatever his name is said something about a particular candidate but instead of the followers of this candidate to face Sarki, PO (a complete gentleman) is their headache
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by 9jahotblog: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Vote for Pdp votes for Atiku/Okowa team.

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by MMWandali: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
That has been the advice all through the north
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by ajexx(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
okay let me now inform you that the northern are not taking atiku serious cos his married to a Christian (both Titilayo and Jennifer Iwenjiora Douglas) and even do tinubu his married to a Christian, to them tinubu must not loss cos if he loss Islam has fail cos of the muslim muslim ticket and thats what happen in Kaduna 2019 and it will happen again 2023 no be me talk am ohh na hear I hear am , u just wait and see
donaldking100:

Your Northern gods who urchins & Northern-slaves like you were hoping to inherit Buharis' northern bloc votes from have all left A.P.C just like Sarki in order to support their brother Atiku or Kwankwaso.
I'm still wondering where your drug baron would get his so called Northern bloc votes from because from the information i'm getting in the north, 80% of northerners & Muslims are being sensitized in the mosques to all vote for Atiku.
& northerners never abandon their own.
At least Peter Obi is even sure of winning the South-South and South-East.
& the remaining Northern Christians who feel marginalized by the Muslim-Muslim ticket are sure voting for Peter Obi.
Vote Wisely.
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Igbodicool(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good advice...

Let's finish the monies in the bullion van.
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by donaldking100: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
ajexx:
okay let me now inform you that the northern are not taking atiku serious cos his married to a Christian (both Titilayo and Jennifer Iwenjiora Douglas) and even do tinubu his married to a Christian, to them tinubu must not loss cos if he loss Islam has fail cos of the muslim muslim ticket and thats what happen in Kaduna 2019 and it will happen again 2023 no be me talk am ohh na hear I hear am , u just wait and see

sense is really far from you.
typical agbadorian reasoning.
please is El-Rufai a Yoruba man??
so, if the South-West have decided to vote for their son Tinubu, what's stopping the north from voting for their son Atiku??

1 Like

Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by ajexx(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
4 of his pa are Yoruba same he his wife
donaldking100:

sense is really far from you.
typical agbadorian reasoning.
please is El-Rufai a Yoruba man??
so, if the South-West have decided to vote for their son Tinubu, what's stopping the north from voting for their son Atiku??
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by techWriter3: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
If any politicians backers rejoinder sarki or attack politicians or his backers here, I will pay him 100k
Re: Don't Reject Tinubu's Money When It Comes - Sarki Tells Kaduna Voters by Tenses: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
fman:
Who the hell is sarki?
Is he an aspirant?
Or just a mere nairalander.
He has forgotten so soon that it was an APC Govt that secured and brought back his kidnapped brother while he was wailing online.

In exchange for released 101 boko haramists

E no go better for apc and tinubu urchinsons!!

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are Usually Good Administrator- Let's Give Tinubu A Chance / Nigerians React As Peter Obi Made Igbos Head Of Campaign In Lagos, Sokoto Etc / Festus Keyamo Writes Efcc,icpc & Ccb ,to Arrest Atiku Abubakar -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.