Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure (5592 Views)

Real Reason Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Not Complete His Tenure. / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by tunnytox(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
blacksta:

FOR ALL THOSE WHO voted for the Man with NO Shoes, Pant and Probably no BRAIN  -    plEASE LET US ENJOY OUR STINKING FRESH AIR -  wE GO die here together till 2015

Laugh wan kill me die grin grin grin grin

bizonline:

The only thing he can guaratee Nigerians is uninterrupted supply of empty promises in his tenure!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by natume: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
If they are determined and able to block fund leakages/waste in the system then it is a possibility.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by atasteve: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
Amen
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
All bunch of BS since 1999. angry angry

In other words another round of embezzlement  undecided
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by emiye(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
Shiooooooorrrrrr! No serious political will, no radicalness, just pure bull shittttt talk, only 40% of Nigerians have access to electricity, of the 40% , power supply is grossly erratic. Power generation is dropping steadily from what it was in April 2011. Bunch of failures they are. angry
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Lexusgs430: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2011
Time will tell !!!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by ss007: 12:32am On Aug 18, 2011
Jonah AGAIN! He only succeeded in reminding me of Baba Iyabo, I DEY LAUGH Ooooo smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by kelvinlink: 2:21am On Aug 18, 2011
@LEXUSGS340 , PLEASE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME UNLOCK MY BB STORM 1!! PLEASE!! THIS IS MY IMEI NUMBER, 352109036238320 MEP CODE, 15326-001!! THANKS ALOT!!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by CyberG: 3:44am On Aug 18, 2011
LOL. . .bullshaite! Just giving something to gullible Nigerians to keep them busy! But NOTHING will come of this planless man who is only relying on luck to bring uninterrupted power to Nigeria.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by babadlaw1(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2011
i'm of the opinion that more time be given to GEJ. Let me speak for my self now in my area for now the electricity supply has been awesome for the past 3 weeks. I know how much i spend on petrol for the gen every week b4 now. I pray for Gej's success.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Yeske2(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2011
What am i supposed to say? Congratulations Nigeria(hisses and moves out of thread)!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by luluosas(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
Have you people forgotten this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715979.0.html They are never serious in their power plan at all.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by obinna120: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
we ve at least 8hrs power suply in my area these days
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Bawss1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
obinna120:

we ve at least 8hrs power suply in my area these days

So you are enjoying the fresh air abi?
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by sley4life(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
we are waiting
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by abouzaid: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
The same obj tricks, u will be a fool to believe that. And if u have more electricity in ur place them know it's because hydro powerdams produce more electricity in rainy seasons not because he has built new ones or serviced broken down ones
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by emiye(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
That power supply has improved in your village does not mean power supply has improved in Nigeria !!! OK

As it is improving in your hamlet, it is getting worse in some others!. The improvement is not sustainable. Power sector needs serious iron fisted approach than it is now- still so much corruption going on with power projects. So much lip service and feeble action by the helmsman.

Power transmission is a problem, Distribution is a problem, Generation is a disaster.!!!!!!!!!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 27, 2012
We no dey carry go; no no we home!!!!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by DisGuy: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, An Epic FAILURE! End Of Story - kalokalo / Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB / Who Has Seen A Nigerian Governor Sweated Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.