Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,683 members, 7,844,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) (28177 Views)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / EndSARS: Training Of New Police Unit Begins Next Week - IGP / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Lanretoye(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Q
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
See the speed with which this was rushed to front-page! The usual kind of story from the usual kind of OP…..and the usual moving to front-page at the speed of light….followed by the usual comments from the same bigoted bastards in on the evil plot!

To make the south-east unsafe for elections in order to weaken Peter Obis’ base, is a task that must be done!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
post=117438863:

More like Igbos, the unfortunate bastards, fools, cannibals , never do well in lives.
Evil deaths will befall all of them before the end of this year, for all the innocent igbo bloods they have shed.
I see those claiming to be biafrans jubilating each time a security personnel is brutally murdered by those lunatics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by obuburam: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

There's nothing Imolites won't see in the hand of supreme court governor.

The albino governor can't even governed a state. So much for Imolites
Anytime you open your mouth,you sound stupid.
The ones that happened in Abia, Enugu even Anambra that a whole assembly member's head was cut off were all caused by Uzodinma.

Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by kingthreat(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You must have the intelligence of the lowest animals. Policemen were killed by lawlessfwicked agitators and you blame the governor? When the governor took action against them you said he was a wicked man. Mockers like you deserve the most desolate parts of this planet.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by RenaissanceGuy: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Too bad.
I spent 2 years in that state, even met my future wife there. That state use to be a beautiful and peaceful state until a certain man came in with his fulani terrorist and supreme court governor which in turn bred the unknown gunmen.
You this man, just shut up and fear God! Are there also "supreme Court governors" in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi? Blame IPOB and stop typing silly things to get likes from your fellow travellers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Deltavariant(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
They're back to their normal ways....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by ArewaNorth: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Too bad.
I spent 2 years in that state, even met my future wife there. That state use to be a beautiful and peaceful state until a certain man came in with his fulani terrorist and supreme court governor which in turn bred the unknown gunmen.

Are u not ashamed of this statement?
Always accusing others for the mayhem u crated for the hatred of someone who is oblivious to ur distress.
Your people killing one another because of Buhari and u think they have sense?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kill off the policemen, allow criminals operate freely in the state, then come back to claim victims!

The backward reasoning of these imbeciles!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by GUNITGuy: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
This should be condemned in the strictest term
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Bayelsa State also has a "Supreme court" governor, why are they not killing themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Cmanforall: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117437354][/quote]
The east is turning to something else

Any person supporting these criminals should know soon security agents may decide to remain in their stations.
After the criminals have successfully chasing the police away, they will have free area to terrorise with crimes
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by InvertedHammer: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
/
Who go pass that Federal road and no go vex?

Upon that police will mount road blocks extorting money from motorists.

Worst of all, these ones carry Hilux with license plate "Pilot" which marks them as part of Uzodinma's convoy.

Anambra and Imo States are "no go areas" if I dey army or police. Na suicide mission.

/

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Live in owerri grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Jostoman: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
They have started their abracadabra in southeast again.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Kingsbuchi: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
gunnersway:

I was just telling someone this same thing. Trained personnel with the same gun your attackers have always having a free day with you. The other day trained 4 or 3 military men was just shot at and all killed. No single return fire or even successful escape was made. What kind of training do they go through again in that defense academy?

How do you expect them to defend themselves when they were inside a car and ambushed? It's not as easy as you think..Secondly you don't know the number of attackers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Viltron:

I see those claiming to be biafrans jubilating each time a security personnel is brutally murdered by those lunatics.

No Biafran ‘Jubilates’ over the killing of anyone! At worst, their reaction to the murder of security personnel in the south-east would be that of indifference! The people you see claiming to be Biafran and jubilating over the cold-blooded murder of security personnel are impostors….non-Igbo in on the plot to demarket the south-east! Initially, their aim was to try and ‘justify’ the ‘terrorist’ tag the malevolent Buhari gov’t pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB, but their stated objectives have now included doing everything possible to ensure Peter Obi doesn’t win next years elections by trying to cause a climate of fear in his home region so people don’t come out to vote!

IPOB has existed and witnessed at least three previous election cycles! Ask yourself why all of a sudden, for the 2023 presidential elections, they’ve now resorted to murdering their fellow kinsfolk and security personnel in the south-east….as Igbo hating cretins would have you believe!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by richeeyo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
And this idiots would run to yoruba land and yet rain insults on there host...
Nothing goes forever

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by OnionBandit(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
gunnersway:

I was just telling someone this same thing. Trained personnel with the same gun your attackers have always having a free day with you. The other day trained 4 or 3 military men was just shot at and all killed. No single return fire or even successful escape was made. What kind of training do they go through again in that defense academy?
You don't know what guerilla warfare means. Its like an ambush, attacking them unexpectedly... How do you respond to a gunshot without corking your gun? Before you even cork the gun, the attacker's bullet has penetrated you.. the attacker is seeing you from an angle you are probably not seeing him. This is why the cowards record victory against the security agents..Another reason for the successful attacks is because the criminals have the support of the people (some support out of fear, some support cos they have been brainwashed)..so they will hardly raise alarm even if the attack is being planned at their door mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Collins4u1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Mrkindness: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
If not evil from Nigeria government just see road, wicked and evil people. If the road where good those police men would have escape because their vehicle is good.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Kingsbuchi: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Too bad.
Another fool spotted, pls who is responsible for the ones going on in Anambra,Enugu ,Ebonyi or you want to apply sentiments as a mugu that you are?
You people cannot be objective for once, you must be an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

alpharoyalty:
Too bad.

Same people you were applauding months ago?

Oh! Imo state governor is also responsible for that in Anambra too?

The joke is on you!

If you don’t remember, people do! We still remember how you applauded and praised those bandits months ago!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Lionstep: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
OnionBandit:
You don't know what guerilla warfare means. Its like an ambush, attacking them unexpectedly... How do you respond to a gunshot without corking your gun? Before you even cork the gun, the attacker's bullet has penetrated you.. the attacker is seeing you from an angle you are probably not seeing him. This is why the cowards record victory against the security agents..Another reason for the successful attacks is because the criminals have the support of the people (some support out of fear, some support cos they have been brainwashed)..so they will hardly raise alarm even if the attack is being planned at their door mouth..

Cowbandit, need I remind you, you were among those praising the zoo army's for killing innocent people now the table is turning small small .... it'll reach ur door step some day.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by preciousmetals: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Allow Biafrans to have their country Nigeria Government said no, by the time you guys will realized all your security forces in South East will be dead, this is guerilla warfare and Nigeria government can never win.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Nairanation2: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
I've observed on several occasions on this forum that u're being deliberately clownish & irresponsible. I'm sure u're an Igbo & an Obedient. Ur region is burning with Igbos on killing spree,
yet, it's d fault of d governor. Most of u Obidients approve of what d Igbos are doing bcuz they're Obidients as well. I pity u guys really.
Anigreat:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by soil4soil(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117437354][/quote]

OBIDENT they are waiting for you people to bring your rally to your strong hold (region).
Instead of making noise in other people regions.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Umueme:
Nawa o. We Igbos were and are not known for violence. This killings by UGM won't bring the Biafra some people wish for. Even if the Biafra comes, it's still our present crop of leaders we have that will still rule. First develop your (our) region before looking for Biafra. And by the way, not all Igbo's support IPOB.

#My_Opinion
Seconded by me.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
And one idiot said he want to become a president isallright

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

No Biafran ‘Jubilates’ over the killing of anyone! At worst, their reaction to the murder of security personnel in the south-east would be that of indifference! The people you see claiming to be Biafran and jubilating over the cold-blooded murder of security personnel are impostors….non-Igbo in on the plot to demarket the south-east! Initially, their aim was to try and ‘justify’ the ‘terrorist’ tag the malevolent Buhari gov’t pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB, but their stated objectives have now included doing everything possible to ensure Peter Obi doesn’t win next years elections by trying to cause a climate of fear in his home region so people don’t come out to vote!

IPOB has existed and witnessed at least three previous election cycles! Ask yourself why all of a sudden, for the 2023 presidential elections, they’ve now resorted to murdering their fellow kinsfolk and security personnel in the south-east….as Igbo hating cretins would have you believe!
You can believe whatever propaganda you want to believe. But you and I know that the killings of security agents started way before Peter Obi disclosed his intention to vie for presidency.

As a matter of fact, the killings have quietened since his declaration. Igbos should stop the killings. We know they're Igbos, you use to hail them if you've changed your mind today.

As a human being, I despise those murderous lunatics because I can only imagine the pain and trauma those people go through, and their relatives who are left in perpetual misery

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
sincerely I don't know how election would be conducted in this region and this ought to be the region Obi & Datti are suppose to perfect their homework but lets wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku / Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire / Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.