Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council (22858 Views)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by ufuosman(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Her choice nobody should hate
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by diplomat058(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Romanoff:

You a senseless dunce with free data.

cheesy

Says a clown with an expired intellect. I hope you can become 1/1000th of the Woman Joke is cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Tflex01: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
zionstaar75:
I'm only voting obi because we don try apc and pdp let's try something else he didn't inspire anyone during his time as governor....fact!

This is even the weakest reason ever.

Obi and his Vice were PDP members 4 months ago. grin

Vote competence. Vote Tinubu.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by duality(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:

I reckon he was attacked by Nigerian youths.

You remember when Tinubu campaign banner was vandalised, the report called the vandals as Nigerian youths.

So maybe Nigerian youths have rejected Peter Obi, now that they have realised he is a dangerous one chance.

So your kind of Nigerian Youth saw a young man with an Obi Datti flag and his camera man and what they had to do was to empty a gallon of petrol on the human being. Not to destroy the flag but to kill the bearer of the flag.

May God not allow them whose camp the attackers and their supporters belong, succeed in their desire to govern Nigeria and even Lagos.

Since they want to kill the innocent flag boys because of politics, they shall experience what they desire for the boys.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Romanoff(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
diplomat058:

Says a clown with an expired intellect. I hope you can become 1/1000th of the Woman Joke is cheesy

If you ever had any intellect at all, you wouldn't behave like a tout.

At least my own expired, means i had one.

You that has always had an empty head.

Nothing there.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Throwback: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
duality:

So your kind of Nigerian Youth saw a young man with an Obi Datti flag and his camera man and what they had to do was to empty a gallon of petrol on the human being. Not to destroy the flag but to kill the bearer of the flag.

May God not allow them whose camp the attackers and their supporters belong, succeed in their desire to govern Nigeria and even Lagos.

Since they want to kill the innocent flag boys because of politics, they shall experience what they desire for the boys.

You have now grown a conscience and speak the truth?

We should have continued deceiving ourselves that patriotic Nigerian youths vandalised Tinubu's banner and also attacked the flag boy.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by diplomat058(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ehyaaaaa

Why then are you crying? Did I probably strike a wound? I wish I could cuddle sense into you right now. Next time, you will not expose your foolishness by launching undue defamatory attacks on accomplished society women figures like Mrs Joke Silva

Until then, stop crying sweet baby girl cheesy

Romanoff:

If you ever had any intellect at all, you wouldn't behave like a tout.

At least my own expired, means i had one.

You that has always had an empty head.

Nothing there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Romanoff(f): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
diplomat058:
Ehyaaaaa

Why then are you crying? Did I probably strike a wound? I wish I could cuddle sense into you right now. Next time, you will not expose your foolishness by launching undue defamatory attacks on accomplished society women figures like Mrs Joke Silva

Until then, stop crying sweet baby girl cheesy

Ah ahn.

It's like you forgot you were the one who started the wailing like a banshee at my comment.

If it didn't hot a nerve, you for just look away. But no, you had to stop for a wailing session.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by zionstaar75: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tflex01:

This is even the weakest reason ever.

Obi and his Vice were PDP members 4 months ago. grin

Vote competence. Vote Tinubu.
the beauty of democracy is I can make my choice no matter how silly it seems,I've made mine.u make yours!!
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by diplomat058(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
I saw you yearning dust in a manner very untypical of a rational person, so I had to give you some lessons cos I deemed you correctable. Except you truly had a dead intellect, something would tell you that your mockery comment was nonsense. That said, you seem sweet tho. You're probably a petite and pretty troublesome lady wink

Romanoff:

Ah ahn.

It's like you forgot you were the one who started the wailing like a banshee at my comment.

If it didn't hot a nerve, you for just look away. But no, you had to stop for a wailing session.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by IbileIfe: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Toluajib:
Tinubu should just forget about next year elections cause he won't win
You are politically Ignorant.
APC will retain the Office of the President for reasons totally beyond you and other Ignoramuses.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Romanoff(f): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
diplomat058:
I saw you yearning dust in a manner very untypical of a rational person, so I had to give you some lessons cos I deemed you correctable. Except you truly had a dead intellect, something would tell you that your mockery comment was nonsense. That said, you seem sweet tho. You're probably a petite and pretty troublesome lady wink

Oga. You were pained. It's a free world, anyone can say whatever they like.

Your own response to me just showed you never had any intellect to start with.

Take your L and stop responding to someone with "expired intellect".

Wailer.

grin
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by diplomat058(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
First of all, the concept of freedom is very contextual in application. It is always subject to boundaries, mutuality, and responsibility. Only fools think rights shouldn't be matched by responsibility not to violate that of others. I shouldn't have to spank these basics into your brain, I suppose. You are too pretty for that.

Sho gbọ, baby girl cheesy

Romanoff:

Oga. You were pained. It's a free world, anyone can say whatever they like.

Your own response to me just showed you never had any intellect to start with.

Take your L and stop responding to someone with "expired intellect".

Wailer.

grin
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Romanoff(f): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
diplomat058:
First of all, the concept of freedom is very contextual in application. It is always subject to boundaries, mutuality, and responsibility. Only fools think rights shouldn't be matched by responsibility not to violate that of others. I shouldn't have to spank these basics into your brain, I suppose. You are too pretty for that.

Sho gbọ, baby girl cheesy

Just mind your business next time.

You mustn't respond to everyone's opinion, especially since you're not responsible for buying their phone or data.

I stand by what I said and if it rubs you the wrong way, you can look the other way. If it's hard to look the other way, I can't help your predicament then.

Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by edungene7: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anything for the money maga must pay appearance fee already in the bank
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by irunoko(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
tishbite41:

Lol.
Oga, abeg free me.
U and I know sey na for the cashout.
I'm not judging her. She's entitled to her choices.
The LOHL is not that strong
Any money to give him the best medical care is welcome.
ok so you know say na money she dey find yet you still dey criticize am

Abeg you no get talk
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by babajero(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
donphilopus:
Joke Silva doesn't send any bagger. cheesy grin

you can't blame her, she is looking for appointment after her acting career, to politicians Nigeria can die it is not their business.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by anthony533(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari
In your dream
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Olatara(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
SammyDaniel:
if she get mind make she open her instagram comments section
She closed it because of people like you, always throwing insults and curses but can't take half of what you dish out.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Gozac: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
Has anyone realised that zombiedients always criticize anyone who has declared for a candidate that is not the one they support?

Is this country supposed to be a 1-party democracy, considering their posturing that all other candidates are wrong while theirs is right?

Even when their own candidates were PDP members as at May 2022, with one running for Presidency on PDP nomination form while the other was running for Kaduna Governorship on PDP nomination form?

What is even more hypocritical is that many of these zombies criticized the same Peter Obi as a failed Governor years ago, and same Peter Obi has not held any new administrative office for which he had shown improvement to justify their current support.

See below confession.

Today, Peter Obi is the right guy for all Igbos who previously criticized him as a failure.
I don't want Peter Obi to win no be Igbo man go be the sacrificial lamb to redeem the messed up country. I want any other to lead the change apart from an Igbo man. I will be the happy man if Peter Obi fails this election.
Who cares whether Igbo man wins or not
Igbos are not even interested in who wins what
They are scattered all over the world hustling
Obi believes he can change Nigeria but who cares about Nigeria being good. Let Nigeria nose dive more for all I care
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by bolabadmus38: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Honestly, it's good to have a clean slate. I respect this woman so so much. No one could say anything negative about her. She has made her choice openely. Nice Madam. Make your choice. No need of insulting anyone, simple.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Mccullum: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Toluajib:

Just calm and expecting the monumental shock that's coming for you after Tinubu declared as president elect of FRN in 2023. grin
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Omoawoke: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
baba4thegehs:
Sighs.
Old woman way suppose dey cheer for a leader that will make a difference. But here we are still voting recycled thieving leaders and allow the youths feel the pain, on the long run.

It's such a shame! She obviously doing it for the money. Because at her age she suppose dey rest.

You are indeed very stupid, she has her freedom to do whatever she wants and she owes you no stupid explanation. She is voting for the right person for her.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by pletho: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
She has the right to choose no big deal, the choice is rather unfortunate though.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by caracas: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
Has anyone realised that zombiedients always criticize anyone who has declared for a candidate that is not the one they support?

Is this country supposed to be a 1-party democracy, considering their posturing that all other candidates are wrong while theirs is right?

Even when their own candidates were PDP members as at May 2022, with one running for Presidency on PDP nomination form while the other was running for Kaduna Governorship on PDP nomination form?

What is even more hypocritical is that many of these zombies criticized the same Peter Obi as a failed Governor years ago, and same Peter Obi has not held any new administrative office for which he had shown improvement to justify their current support.

See below confession.

Today, Peter Obi is the right guy for all Igbos who previously criticized him as a failure.
You are obviously without sense, go buy one n make sure it’s follow come…..
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by OsunOriginal: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
donphilopus:
Joke Silva doesn't send any bagger. cheesy grin

Awon olori pelebe ma gba...

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by FuckOsuPigs: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Toluajib:

Says the spokesperson of Zombidients grin
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by vickydevoka(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Her choice, no one should cajole or force anyone against his or her political choice
She doesn’t have a choice.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Throwback: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
caracas:

You are obviously without sense, go buy one n make sure it’s follow come…..

I know the truth is very bitter to Swallow.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by kayperry: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Romanoff:

Na why hunger dey make you vomit nonsense.

Abeg carry your weyrey comot for my mention and take your fleas with you.

cheesy

Seems you are using someone very close to judge me undecided nah we aint the same wink
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by baba4thegehs: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omoawoke:

You are indeed very stupid, she has her freedom to do whatever she wants and she owes you no stupid explanation. She is voting for the right person for her.

Loool... Why are ypu barking?!
Are you not tired of suffering and smiling?!
What is wrong with you people?!
Oma sheheee ooo.
After all we've been through for 7yrs plus, How can still choose failure and a vicious cycle of corruption and thievery!!
This blindness and is legendary o.
May God help us sha.
Re: Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council by Omoawoke: 3:47am On Oct 11, 2022
baba4thegehs:

Loool... Why are ypu barking?!
Are you not tired of suffering and smiling?!
What is wrong with you people?!
Oma sheheee ooo.
After all we've been through for 7yrs plus, How can still choose failure and a vicious cycle of corruption and thievery!!
This blindness and is legendary o.
May God help us sha.

This is an election and everyone has the right to vote whomever they think is the right candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos / June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni / President Tinubu Will Commission Lagos Ibadan Expresssway- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.